Legendary Truth

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with bring the tour back, but I can't say anything bad about LT as we were down there the last week and got the free Q&A on the last night and the speical Jaws tour. TJ ROCKS.

but I would rather have the tour that LT, but I am only down there for one week and there are plenty of people that live down there and LT is fun for them.

Useless and pointless, BRING THE TOUR BACK!!!!!!!!
Edited by HHN fan

I enjoyed the tour simply for being able to see inside a couple of houses with the lights on. It was really nice to explore at one's own pace and take in the detail that you'd otherwise miss.

I don't really understand why LT and tours would be mutually exclusive. Why wouldn't they be able to put on both during the same event?

Yes, Bring the tour back, keep LT if you want, but bring the tour back!!! FUBAR, Jim and Judy and my family and I had such a blast that day!! Also, thanks to the tour, that is how we all met in person at Uni

How can it not be a no-brainer, we are paying for it, there is no way they are losing $$$ by doing it!!!!

• 1 month later...

I liked that LT gave fans an additional outlet for the event's backstory. As a storyteller, the icons and stories have always been a huge source of interest for me. Bloody Mary had such an incredible story and it integrated into the haunted houses and scarezones was amazing, but only made sense in you did a little digging first. Sure, the tour would be great, but LT helped to immerse you in the world of HHN. That has got to be a good thing, right?

So the short answer is this; if they are going to continue LT this year, then I will participate.

• 2 months later...

So does anyone see this coming back to life or what not?

Credit goes to Behind the Thrills/IOACentral for this find:

They are apparently connecting the legendary truth site to the HHN 19 site as show below:

color.jpg

Now compare those colors to the Legendary Truth site:

color5.jpg

I am hosting the images to preserve them from getting moved

What does anyone think about this?

Yes, Bring the tour back, keep LT if you want, but bring the tour back!!! FUBAR, Jim and Judy and my family and I had such a blast that day!! Also, thanks to the tour, that is how we all met in person at Uni

How can it not be a no-brainer, we are paying for it, there is no way they are losing $$$ by doing it!!!!

You forgot me dude!

I'm into seeing LT come back, knowing that I am going to be at HHN the last 2 weeks, it's going to be fun to be there for the last night this year!

I agree Mike. I was a bit annoyed last year even though I thought that it was a cool idea. It just seemed like something that I would not be into during a week long trip. Now, given the fact that I wil be at 8 nights of HHN this year I may change my tune. It might be kinda cool. I know we will be doing all of this hanging out together so we can do some LT stuff in a group with Justin, Jim, Dusty, Rachel and everyone else.