Design your own HHN!

I looked through the first page of topics just to make sure this wasn't already here, so I decided to make it.

Basically, if you have a nice, detailed idea for something to add to HHN, design it in here. This is more than a wishful thinking thread or "What do you want to see?" thread; in this, I want to see YOUR own ideas on it. If you've got an idea for a house, don't just post a concept. Post a full, detailed walkthrough of how you'd like it to go. Make up your own scarezone, with scenery and characters to match. If you want, make a full event with everything you could ever think of. I remember the Vault having a few well-detailed event ideas with full backstories. This is your chance to make them!

And yes, I will be adding to this myself. I'm always thinking of new ideas, and have designed a large number of full houses (even a Dark Knight one) and a full event before. Gotta keep the juices stirring up there, eh?

tl;dr

Post original house walkthroughs, scarezone ideas, and full event concepts in here. This isn't for one or two-sentence blurbs on a movie you think would be a cool house. This is for creative, detailed stuff.