Hey guys, this may sound silly, but I'm planning on making it down this year for hhn 21. I was just wondering as a relative guide, how much were hhn 20 tix for say, 7-day express and VIP, the works basically. I figure if I'm coming from Canada I may as well buy all the fixings for making it the best first hhn experience. I can figure out airfare, but anyone know of any packages or deals for airfare, hotel and all the best ticket benefits? Again, sorry if this comes of as silly, I just really need to plan this well.

Edited by SpookHouse66

Hey guys, this may sound silly, but I'm planning on making it down this year for hhn 21. I was just wondering as a relative guide, how much were hhn 20 tix for say, 7-day express and VIP, the works basically. I figure if I'm coming from Canada I may as well buy all the fixings for making it the best first hhn experience. I can figure out airfare, but anyone know of any packages or deals for airfare, hotel and all the best ticket benefits? Again, sorry if this comes of as silly, I just really need to plan this well.

Last year HHN XX tickets were $74.99 plus tax per person per night as well as the express passes. But you can also get them cheaper online on the HHN website using the coca cola discount. Since the event was only held on Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat, and Sun the cost would depend on how many night you planned on attending. HHN usually has deals like the Gory Getaway Package which includes your HHN ticket and hotel plus a souvenir. It usually runs around $99.99 plus tax per person. Now if you plan on going for a week and wanted to buy an express pass, You would have to buy one for each night that you plan on going to HHN and express passes are around $74.99 plus tax each. You could also do the RIP tour which pretty much gives you VIP acces to HHN. That usually runs between $150.00 to $175.00 per person depending on which night you are attending HHN.