666's Review For HHN XX

ColdHeart666

A reminder I hit up all the houses except for HAVOC...

HOUSES

Horror Nights- Great, Great, Great House... the only problem was..... WHERE THE F*CK WAS JACK? I saw posters but not him. I give it 8.5!

Catacombs- This house wasn't that great, you will encounter plauge doctors that look like Spy VS Spy which upset me, also the effects were......mmm not good..... 2.5

Hades- INCREDIBLE HOUSE! I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF THIS HOUSE (The minatours! btw WTF is suppose to be in the chair?). best house! 9.5

Legendary Truth- Sucked, maybe it was the lack of actors? They need to do there job, one guy came out with that glow in the dark mask, I said "Hey!" and he said "Hello" as for everything else didn't really scare me. 5.5

Zombiegeddon- As for my love a zombies, I enjoyed this house really much, and there was this guy following me through the house. 7.2

Ofanage- Just like Legendary Truth......

PyschoScareapy- I push the red button!!!! :) funny stuff, the strobes got me on this one, most people said it was scary as fuck, but only when the bitches in white came up to you in strobe lights. 8.0

Overall 7.5

SCAREZONES

Saws n' Steam- Chainsaws scare the fuck outta me so they did their job.... also some guy was staring me down, if you guys are on here, I was the kid in the Black Sabbath Shirt 7.5

Coven- No scares 0

Esqeulto Muerte- If you were high or drunk you would of loved this SZ 8.5

Zombie Gras- Dancing Zombies.... my dream come true 7

Fear Revealed- Great I loved it gotta pic of the Director! 8

20 Years of Fear- They scared me wtih the chainsaws again 7.5

Overall-6.5

Bill and Ted- Low expectation coming into it, leaving it, it was great, not as good as last year but still pretty good 7

Overall Year- I would give it 8.5! Some dissappointments but great overall! Can't wait for next year.

you mean spy vs spy looks like the plague doctors not that the plague doctors look like spy vs spy.......I do believe plague doctors were around waaaaaaaay before MAD magazine lol and to think you skipped out on HAVOC......you missed out haha I give your review a 1.22343423 and thats being generous :)