October 16th Review

jetsfreakHHN

Just to get this in everyones head I LOVED THIS YEARS HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS! Also this WILL PROBABLY HAVE SPOILERS!!!!! so don't read if you want to be

Surprised!

Horror Nights:The Hallowed Past-

HOTY!!!!!! By far the best in scenery. I got a couple of good scares in here. One in scary tales, When someone i wasnt expecting reached out for me and i jumped to the other

side only to have the other person on the other side reach out to me! I liked the Body Collectors part but didnt see much scares in this part. The dead Exposure was cool but didnt

see most people try and scare people. Jack came out but was expected but he said somthing which made us laugh. All in all i love this house.

Scare 4/5

Atmosphere 7/5

Catacombs: Black Death Rising-

When i saw this on the website i was like "wow what a waste of a house" then i started reading reviews and was getting very excited for this. Well my first guess was right.

I"m not saying this is a "bad" house i"m only saying it could've been better. I saw everything coming and the beaks never really scared me. It was very closed in and tight, which

was good but had its bad point in which a beak hit me. This had a great setting just need to be less obvious. Also i loved the coughing sound effect in this house it was the coolest

part!

Scare 2/5

Atmosphere 4/5

Havoc: Dogs Of War-

This was WAY better then everyone is saying. I really liked this house. It definitly made my top 3. It was very loud and it was very intense. Everywhere you looked was another person.

Also the workers that were infront for the line were very into the theme. I asked is this the Express Line? And said "Yes it is soldier" and when we walked in and

said another thing having to do with us being soldiers. In here they are everywhere you look. In every corner is another person. It has to be one of the best houses

of this year!!

Scare 3.5/5

Atmosphere 6/5

Orfanage: Ashes to ashes-

Now when i first saw this i said omg i'm gonna get so scared because i'm 12 and these people or close to my age. Then reviews and i was getting disappointed.

Well im in front and its a cast change. I see the masks i get freaked out. This house was one of the scariest in my opinion. I loved it also, but there should've

been more cindy. In the end we all saw here in a corner and it was a perfect scare but she just stood there doing nothing. It would've been perfect. The fire was a waste but it

was cool that they tried. I ended up loving this house!

Scare 3/5

Atmosphere 4/5

Zombie Geddon-

THIS HOUSE IS AWESOME! I loved the zombie babies and everyone was in tune. I mostly loved the arm on the table moving up and down and then a guy with no arm coming out

that was funny and scary. I thought this was funny and scary. Nothing much more to say!

Scare 4/5

Atmosphere 4.5/5

Hades: Gates of Ruin

This house was fine. Not like i thought it would be. i mean HOTY??? this was good not amazing. Yes the medusa did get a great scare out of me but it wasn't amazing.I liked the begining

where they were tree like and blended in it got me many times. Also what was that smell???? it smells so bad but in a way fit in. So i liked this house, but didnt love it...

Scare 4/5

Atmosphere 4.5/5

PyschoScareapy: Echoes Of Shadybrook

This house suprised me! I got my SCARE OF THE YEAR in this house was pretty much on the floor with the bars and the hands. You can pretty much tell, but they got me multiple

times. The scare of the year happend when i was looking for the red button and i was staring to my right. Then i look to my left and this ghost is right next to me, i stare and she satres back and then

she like jumps at me and makes a hissing sound. Well i freaked out started pushing and screaming. Really cool setting also. I liked the begining as like your walking into the hospital. SO REAL!

I really loved this house and made one of my top 3 list!

Scare 5/5

Atmosphere 5/5

Legendary Truth: The Wyandott Estate

This looked ok, came out thinking "why waste my time?". This was my last house and at the bottem of my list. The scareactors were good but the masks? I mean regular faces are scarier!

I really only liked the floor thing... I never saw the chair thing everyone is talking about so i only really got scared by the floor. Either way good job scare actors nothing u could've done...

Scare 2/5

Atmosphere 3/5

ScareZones:

20 Years Of Fear

Went to this in the day. WAS AMAZING! Wish i couldve saw at night :/ but it was fun. The Alice in Wonderland girl is always AMAZING! she got my mom and played an amazing charecter. I also liked

the cheerleaders, only if they tried to scare me.... The tree blend in guy is AMAZING and overall BEST SCAREZONE OF THE YEAR!

Scare 4.5/5

Atmosphere 5/5

Fear Reveled

Loved this even though it was more of a looking type scarezone... A photo op as everyone is saying. I liked jack but he wouldnt take a picture... it was ok seeing he had to do his job... I loved

the guy who was with rat lady he was AWESOME! But this made my night.... CINDY SINGING MY SISTER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She was mad at me (my sister) so u saved me from wishing her a happy bday on facebook! Thank you for singing! Fear = nothing scary. He was cool, but shouldve been scarier.

Scare 2/5

Atmosphere 5/5

Zombie Gras

Loved this one. I got scared by the guy with the heart with air. He got me good! Also i loved the guy on the float! He gave beads :D! This was packed so i never saw most scare actors but still was amazing. I also liked the way it was connected with zombie gedon it was cool.

Scare 3.5/5

Atmosphere 4/5

Saws and Steam

I LOVED THIS SCAREZONE! I never really got scared but they got my cousin A LOT! Also my Friend! This was an awesome scary scare zone. Scariest tied with 2o years of fear!

Scare 4.5/5

Atmosphere 5/5

The Coven

This was a boring walk through... Except they got my cousin really good!! The blond good which chased him! Thank you if you are reading this! I got to make fun of him!!! ahaha made my night also.

Scare 3/5

Atmosphere 3/5

Esqueleto Muerte

WORST SCAREZONE OF THE YEAR! Sorry to all the actors but nothing scary.... just skeletons.... BUT I LOVED THE BLACK LIGHT! Made this better then it was... Was pretty, no scares at all....

Scare 1/5

Atmosphere 6/5

Roaming Chainsaw Drill Team

If this counts as a scarezone, it is the best! You made my friend fall from running :) you chased my cousin multiple times and i loved the the army and the countdowns. I love it when everyone runs when you guys get told from the leader to scare this was just AMAZING!

Scare 7/5

Atmosphere (If there was any) 5/5

The List

This is my house and Scarzone list in order from my opinion best to worst

House

1. Horror Nights: The Hallowed Past

2. Havoc: Dogs of War

3. Pyschoscareapy:Echoes of Shadybrook

4. Zombie Geddon

5. Orfanage: Ashes to Ashes

6.Hades: Gates of Ruin

7. Catacombs: Black Death Rising