Need a little info before my trip

Do the stay and scream add-ons to a previously purchased park ticket that you can addon at guest services at the front gate of the park sell out? Also what are the wait times going to be like on friday the 22nd if i go to islands when it opens, and probably make it to harry potter by 10:00 because i dont want to rush to it like i did back in july? So what is harry wait at that specific time, and what are general waits? I havent gone to florida in october since 1999, so i dont really remember any of these details. I have been going spring break and mid july every year since.

no i asked what the average wait times are around this time of the year, and if anybody has been to harry potter in the morning, but i think ill be at harry around 1 actually. so if u have ever been to universal during october(which im pretty sure most of you have lol)what are the waits like? also i realize potter wait is completely different, and was wondering what the wait there is like during the early afternoon on a weekday.