My review and thoughts from opening weekend

ScottEdmondson41

ok so my parents, my cousin and I all got ffpp and went both nights opening weekend. Here's what I thought of the houses and scarezones

I'd also like to note that obviously with my ffpp I will be going through all of them several more times so my opinions of them most likely will change and these are just MY OPINIONS on the houses and scarezones after this initial weekend.

Houses

Legendary Truth: This was the first house I went in of the year and it's one of only two houses that I only went in once this weekend and thus my memory of it isn't that solid and is kinda hazy now. I love the facade and what I remember of the rest was pretty good and I got a few good scares but I really need to go through more to really be able to say more because I really don't remember much. I was a little bit dissapointed though compared to what I was anticipating for it. As of right now I'll give it a B.

Psychoscareapy: went through this one twice, Pretty good house. Got a lot of scares there both times. I love the big red button thing. overall some awesome scenes, good set and costumes and the actors did pretty good job when I went through. This ones an A for me.

Hades: okay just like Legendary Truth, this one Is one of two that I have only been through once so far and I really need to go through again to really get an idea of how good the house is overall but from that one time I didn't get much scares and was kinda dissapointed in the sets but I liked seeing the different Greek mythology characters ( I really like Greek mythology ) and the facade was good though. I geuss B- or maybe just a B i'm not sure, like I said I really need to go through this and the LT one again and I'm sure my opinion of them will improve alot.

zombiegeddon: This one was much better than I thought it would be. I love the video and as to the actual house there was alot of great stuff there too. I love that room with Zombie babies, that was cool looking when you catch it at the right time but it's kind of a fail when you walk through there and you have bad timing and it doesn't spring up for you as it did for me the second time I went through. Really glad the actual house wasn't really too funny like a lot of people thought it would be. The Zombies looked pretty cool and the scareactors did good. Don't know what else to say but there was nothing particularly bad about it. This one gets an A+ from me.

Orfanage: First off I should note here that I am a huge fan of Cindy. Seriously I'm like a Cindy Fanboy. I love her character and have been really impressed by the actresses that have been her all the times Ive seen her ( last years scarezone and this house and the Fear revealed scarezone this year). They have all done a phenomal job of portraying Cindy and scaring people. Obviously I was looking forward to this house alot and really the only thing I was dissapointed in is that Cindy is really only in the beginning and end of the house. I was hoping to see her more but she did do great in those parts and left quite an impression with her small part. Seriously kudos and congrats to whoever was playing the Cindy in both parts of the house around 11:30 both nights ( that would be around when I went through on two of my runs through the house). You guys got me both times and are really good at it. The other time I went though was at 8:30 saturday and I'm sure the Cindys then were good too, if it wasn't even the same people I don't know what the cast change times are, but I just had both timing on both parts of the house with Cindy on that time thorugh. Anyway enough about Cindy, I also liked the other kids in the house they also did good too. I've gotten alot of the scares in this house and I like the use of the fire.I just wish it could be longer.I still love this house and yeah as of right now this is definitely my personal favorite house for this year. A+++ ( seriously)

Havoc: I'm not too big on the theme for this house and this was definitely my least anticipated house this year. It exceeded my low expectations but not by much. I've barely gotten any scares and I don't really like the set but the scareactors look good but haven't been scaring me much. Idk I geuss C+ for this one.

Catacombs: I love this one too. I like the historical aspect of it and for what it's trying to represent it did a great job of doing it. I love how the doctors look and I seem to get a lot of attention and attempts at scares in this one. This is a great one: A+

Horror Nights: I Love this house because of all the stuff from the past and it's cool seeing it all but it's been kinda lacking in the scares for me. Just needs to get scarier but other than that it's great. A for this one.

I don't want to do a whole paragraph like that for the scarezones because I'm tired of typing this whole thing and want to get done with it but , Fear Revealed good as a photo-op and for that I like it but it hasn't had a whole lot of scaring though there is some. 20 years of fear is awesome. the spanish one looks great and I love the theming and costumes and everything but I have literally seen no attempts at scaring there, all I've seen the scareactors doing is walking back and forth. The Coven is cool, Saws and Steam is good but way too foggy in Sting Alley. Zombie Gras is cool looking but I havent got any scares though at least I have seen scaring in this one. Bill and Ted was not as good as other years but was still funny and worth seeing.Overall this is my favorite of the 4 years I've been going so far ( 2007 - now). the worst houses this year are infinitely better than some of the bad ones I've seen just since i've been going and none of them this year are really bad just some aren't as good as others. the scarezones mostly are pretty good.