Opening Night quick review

HHNSteven411

Let me first start off with the fact that i LOVED the event... i had a lot of fun and i was very excited because it was my first time going on opening night...

the idea of going on opening night was a last minute kinda thing... we figured might as well get our FFP+ pass and go tonight... with that being said we took our time getting to the park (we figured we could always come back with our passes)... now because we left later then we should have we forgot an important thing that would've made the night just a little better... PONCHOS OR UMBRELLAs LOL... we only went in 6 houses and we got unlucky in some of the houses... im not going to rate the houses just yet because i havent been in all of them yet and it has only been 1 night...

Houses:

Horror Nights the Hallow'd Past - set was absolutely amazing... Big fans of the event will love this house... not too many scares when we went in... the ppl in front of us hogged them up <_<

Catacombs- facade was bleh... speakers were EXTREMELY loud (i felt bad for the security guard who worked there)... got a lot of scares in this one though... the doctors with the beaks got me plenty of times...

Havoc Dogs of War - got soaked in line... this is when the umbrella would have came in handy.. walked into the house and was impressed... this is another house where we got scared... we were the first in line when they sent in our group so we got all the fresh scareactors.

(skipped orphanage)

Zombiegeddon - this will probably be a biased review so dont take my opinion... line said 30 minutes, we ended waiting about an hour and a half... now usually lines arent bad but in this one, there was a group of ppl completely whacked out of their mind (must've been high) waiting in line with these people was painful least to say... i definitely felt that this house was not worth the wait... it was a fun house but it was way too quick and didn't get scared once...

(skipped Hades)

Physcoscarepy - one of my favorite houses of the night... i had a lot of fun walking through this one... brought back some good memories for me... line said 30 minutes and this time it was actually accurate... this house livened me up :D

Legendary Truth - short line, great house, lots of scares when i went through... definitely a must see...

im not going to discuss scarezones just yet but favorite of the night for me was definitely saws and steam...

Thank you to all the scareactors in every house!!! You guys and girls made opening night amazing!!! looking foward to come back next week!! (maybe tonight) lol