Scareactor Photo Request

Guest HHNPicMan

Guest FL Universal Jax

Well, once again another HHN season is upon us.

Scareactors and fans alike are preparing for another fantastic year of HHN. For the last few years, I have had the honor of being able to photograph HHN. One of my prides and joy is being able to get some fantastic photos without the use of flash assistance. I personally feel that flashless photos help portray the event in greater detail than when flash is used.

So again this year, I am offering to walk around and take photos of scareactors in the street. Just like in years past, if you are a scareactor, and would like some pictures of yourself in your scarezone, both candid shots and action shots of you scaring, let us know. I will begin a list in this thread for those who would like to request that a photo be taken of them on location during HHN.

For those who do not wish to give details of their location and role, you may also PM me and I will besure to take a photo of you without letting others know where you are at. Unfortunately, I will not take photos inside houses, because it is against Universal's wishes. Sorry.

So, for any street scareactor, let us know where you will be, including cast name and time, so anyone with a camera can be sure to meet up with you to get some fantastic shots of you providing some of those great 20 year scares!!!

Below are a few pics from last years scareacotrs who requested shots.

4447218032_85b34b3b23.jpg

4446432847_f97f8f5163.jpg

4447203606_b2ed921803.jpg

4076165845_6b43c3886b.jpg

4446430741_ea4d4ea769.jpg