Which ticket option will you be buying and why?

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which ticket option will you be buying?

• Front of the Line Pass
    • General Admission
    • Killer Deal Nights Pass
    • RIP Experience
    • Day/Night Combo

If you survived American Pie with them, you'll be fine, haha

As for the people who post here; it's gone down DRAMATICALLY since all the info has been released. A few days before HOTC was announced, this site was booming on speculation.

I think people just got bored of it or moved to the Facebook page (which I have no idea why anyone would want to talk to those imbeciles).

However, I have noticed some new people. So for the people that left and have yet to return, someone has come in and taken their space but hasn't posted as much as the previous person haha.

So there's maybe about 9 people total who come here often. Maybe 15 all together every once and awhile. And I think 20 at the most all combined.

haha yeahh i thought so

i watched B&T from last year on youtube and it didnt seem THAT bad.

Oh ok hahah Yea and Facebook people for HHN are really dumb lol Well hopefully this site grows next year. Will people still be on here after October? lol

for sure!(:

yeah its realy a PG13 show not like RHPS or Chucky's Insult Emporium even SlaughterWorld was more adult then Bill and Ted Im sure you'll be fine Lee

haha yeahh i let my dad watch chuckys insult emporium and my dad was the first one to show me RHPS when i was little lol nothings really akward :P

Imma go with the killer deal pass because i always go to hhn more than once. One on opening night and whenever i have a huge group of friends going. It's also cheaper to pay for paying nearly a general admission for multiple nights. I'm upset well be getting fewer dates this year and when i go with my friends it has to be a valid date or i'll be paying for another ticket :/