HHN 2010: Klownz

DTH316

Thought I'd give us a place to talk about this scare zone!

Who's your favorite klown?

Mine has to be Burney the Klown, the way he's kind of welcoming you in while holding an axe that's dragging on the floor. Just seems uber bad ass!

Next up would be Rainbow the Klown. His happy nature while having a half sliced off face and that rainbow hair while holding chainsaw in hand kinda terrifies me, lol

I could live without the rest.

I hope this scarezone works in NY Street!

If a mod could be generous enough and change the SS in the title to SZ, that'd be greeeeeat!

(Lol klownz with fire) I think they are going to have black lights like whoville and lots of klown stuff everywere @grindhousehero yeah I'm excited for that part too and what he is going to tell people he'll probaly be talking and laughing all the time.

(Lol klownz with fire) I think they are going to have black lights like whoville and lots of klown stuff everywere @grindhousehero yeah I'm excited for that part too and what he is going to tell people he'll probaly be talking and laughing all the time.

Im guessing stuff ringmasters useauly say "Come One Come all......Feast your eyes........The most Goreiest show on earth" you know crap like that

• 3 weeks later...

Murdy has said the flamethrowers will be back for this zone. That is awesome and clowns are a staple of every haunt ever. Shouldn't be as good as Welcome to Hell, but should still be good.

That's kinda wierd that klownz are getting the fire prop

That would be really cool to see some props scattered around the scarezone and seeing scareactors under black light like they're doing with Orlando's Zombie Gras scarezone. The only thing is, wouldn't the flame tower ruin the effect with it constantly spewing? I mean, there could be a few breaks in the flames to enjoy the effect but you wouldn't have enough time to take it all in.

That would be really cool to see some props scattered around the scarezone and seeing scareactors under black light like they're doing with Orlando's Zombie Gras scarezone. The only thing is, wouldn't the flame tower ruin the effect with it constantly spewing? I mean, there could be a few breaks in the flames to enjoy the effect but you wouldn't have enough time to take it all in.

there not using blacklights in Clowns

I'm hoping for decorations that portray a circus or carnival and i'm all up for a blacklight:D

Yeah, I'm sure the blacklites in the Klownz area will be neat! ;)

THERE IS NO BLACKLIGHTS IN THIS SZ!!!

What do you mean there won't be any blacklights in the Snarling Zoo? (That's what it means right?)

• 2 weeks later...

This one will scare me the most even though I am looking forward to La Lorena most...Actually this is my third least favorite after pigz and nightmares, cause I am a VERY easy scare. Hopefully I will get this will be terrifying!

^ FU**! The clowns on knotts boardwalk scare me and there are no hiding spots, like 10 clowns in the entire area and its bright. I dont think there is any chance of me not being PETRIFIED in this scare zone!

Edited by the ghost