What mazes would you like to see at Hollywood this year

I know there's been heavy speculation about this one and it's a strong possibility, but I would still absolutly love Ash Vs. The Evil Dead. I love everything about the original evil dead trilogy and I'm so excited Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi are bringing it back. A maze to top it off would be perfection.

I know there's been heavy speculation about this one and it's a strong possibility, but I would still absolutly love Ash Vs. The Evil Dead. I love everything about the original evil dead trilogy and I'm so excited Bruce Campbell and Sam Raimi are bringing it back. A maze to top it off would be perfection.

Evil Dead in 2013 was incredible! One of my favorite mazes ever! If an Ash Vs. Evil Dead did happen I would faint from happiness ahah

• Like 2

I would love to see 2 mazes this year. First i would love to see an American Horror Story maze that goes over all the previous seasons and the 2nd would be something that could still happen a best of maze. One best scene from each maze and it be the longest maze murdy has ever done. I would be the happiest hhn hardcore fan ever!

I have quite a few I would like to see...

Ash vs The Evil Dead- The Trailer looks amazing, I loved the 2013 maze and this is one if not my favorite horror franchise.

The Town that Dreaded Sundown - I'm a huge fan of the original film and the new one that Blumhouse put out might have surpassed the original (which is a really rare thing to say for a Horror Sequel/Reboot). The film has some scenes that could be recreated perfectly into a maze. 

Hellraiser - This maze is really long overdue and is one of those perfect properties for the event. Murdy is waiting for a Sequel or Reboot but that won't happen for another decade in my opinion. 

The Exorcist - Duh...Everyone wants this to happen.

Crimson Peak - It's already happening! :D

The Asylum: Rebirth - I would love to see a sequel or reimagining to the fist maze Murdy created for HHN being that this is the 10th anniversary.

Evil Dead was my favorite HHN I've ever been through, hands down. I would be so stoked to see Ash vs. The Evil Dead.

Other mazes I'd love to see:

- Trick r' Treat

- The Exorcist

- American Horror Story (any season, maybe not Murder House)

- Fallout 

- The Evil Within

Part of me would like to see Silent Hill again because that was the maze I missed the year it was around but I'm not dying for it. 

American Horror Story- scenes from every season. I love the show.

Krampus- I was really excited when this rumor came up early on in speculation. Dark Christmas was absolutely amazing last year. I love that concept in general. 

Jurassic World- it would make a stellar maze. Giant props/sets on AVP scale, it could really be something if done right.

Lady Gaga maze- I really think this could turn out to be a cool maze. With how theatrical Gaga is, it would have a strong sense of aesthetic and style.

There are so many different possibilities for horror nights.

A Jurassic world maze would be amazing just like AVP in the end we could have a giant Trex or indominus rex

American Horror Story- scenes from every season. I love the show.

Krampus- I was really excited when this rumor came up early on in speculation. Dark Christmas was absolutely amazing last year. I love that concept in general. 

Jurassic World- it would make a stellar maze. Giant props/sets on AVP scale, it could really be something if done right.

Lady Gaga maze- I really think this could turn out to be a cool maze. With how theatrical Gaga is, it would have a strong sense of aesthetic and style.

There are so many different possibilities for horror nights.

great idea

Mazes that I think would be amazing but are probably never happening:

Silent Hill (Based on the first 3-4 only)

Fallout

BioShock

The Evil Within

Shaun of the Dead

I'll add more as I remember one's I've thought of previously

I want a bioshock maze so bad

-The Fog

-Hellraiser

-American Horror Story

-Trick 'r Treat

-Krampus

-Universal Monsters maze

-A maze with any of the icons

-Cabin in the Woods (Orlando's was great)

-The Exorcist

-Resident Evil

These are all mazesmazes I wish to see in the future. 

Each year I think about it aswell, but heres my dream lineup as of this year:

(747) Crimson Peak {Which I'm happy its coming, just wish it would be here instead of where TWD has been}

(TWD tent) Krampus {or just Dark Christmas}

(SS28 Tent) The Last Of Us {Lots of environments, characters and great story}

(Mummy Venue) Asylum, I wish Asylum to return to HHN {It'd be relevant with the 10 year and they can do wonders by making a more RUN like exprience}

(JP Overflow) Halloween {Also Happy its reportedly coming back but wish it'd be at this location or in the Metro}

(Persian Courtyard) Urban Legend house based on The Candyman {It would work great for that area, and have a kickass façade if done right}