HHN Hollywood 2011 Official Meet-Up List

This is the official meet-up/when are you going thread for HHN Hollywood. Please note that if you only post what date(s) you are attending, your comment will be deleted and your date will be added to the roster on who's attending. That way, it will *mostly* remain a list and not a thread. Please only post your date if you are 100% certain you are going that night.

*Note: I have already added those who I know are going for sure on the 24th, including me. :)

EDIT (8-30-11): The list has been updated to include the Killer Deal Nights that are marked in blue.

hhh-contest-2011.jpg

September 23, 24, 30; October 1,7, 8,9, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31.

September 23rd:

electro_killer, HorrorNights93, the ghost, DTH316, ScreamAtMe

September 24th:

HHNBro, 00nightcrawler, Freak, HorrorNights93, zombieman

September 30th:

Freak, HorrorNights93

October 1st:

djevilclown

October 7th:

October 8th:

October 9th:

HHNBro, HorrorNights93

October 14th:

October 15th:

October 16th:

October 20th:

LeeRay, DTH316

October 21st:

LeeRay, Onca

October 22nd:

October 23rd:

October 27th:

October 28th:

Grindhousehero13

October 29th:

00nightcrawler

October 30th:

HHN1973

October 31st:

HHNBro

*Trevler, Hobbz, and StevenForTmrow will be there all of the nights since they are scareactors.

**October 1st has been marked blue since Universal has added that night for Killer Deal Nights.

Just a note guys: Now that we know that the FFP is coming back for five nights, I'm going to update the list by highlighting the nights that are KD nights. If plans change because of this and you find you can't go one night and decide to move it or something, I'll be happy to update the list. Remember, post only if you know you are going on the night you choose for sure! Thanks. :)

I'll be there opening night! It would be pretty cool to meet, but I'll talk to my friends... they're not HHN nerds, but they may be down to meet as I figure if anyone knows which "order" to hit things its you guys. To people living in the OC, do you guys thing 430 gives me enough time to get there by 7? Its about an hour drive traffic free... so were leaving 2.l5 hrs early.

Anyway add me to the list, but no guarantees I can meet up since I am one nerd going with 3 or 4 non nerds... but there are some advantages going with you guys, so we shall see. We'll try to hit EVERYTHING, right?Cause I missed a maze last year and was NOT amused!

Did my post get deleted? I'm confused... looks like I got added to the list anyway. Closer are we gonna do phone numbers or something via pm? Cause I don't know the park well AT ALL! So I have no idea where Chucky's courtyard is.

If I meet I'm putting faith in you guys we hit EVERYTHING! Lol!

Edited by the ghost

^ I appologize. I removed the post to add you to the list (Because this is more of a "list" thread and not a disscusion thread) and I missed the question about how long it would take for you to get fro OC to the park. I was only supposed to keep the posts that had questions, so again, I apologize.

I know it's a bit off, but where and when are we meeting? It looks like my group is down to hang out since you guys know all the locations and stuff. I don't know the park well AT ALL... so like, I have no idea where the Chucky courtyard is or whatever. Also(probably in a different thread) maybe we should come up with a group gameplan? I'm not AT ALL picky, just wanna do all the houses, TT, and Bill and Ted, and a ride or 2 if theres time.

I know it's a bit off, but where and when are we meeting? It looks like my group is down to hang out since you guys know all the locations and stuff. I don't know the park well AT ALL... so like, I have no idea where the Chucky courtyard is or whatever. Also(probably in a different thread) maybe we should come up with a group gameplan? I'm not AT ALL picky, just wanna do all the houses, TT, and Bill and Ted, and a ride or 2 if theres time.

I'll have to discuss with my wife as to whether or not she's down to do a group thing with other people. She's not as geeked on it as I am, which is hilarious to me considering she had to drag me to my first year. We should definitely figure something out though, as we're now less than 2 weeks away from opening night! I know I'll be at citywalk early, as we're driving up that morning and making a weekend out of it, so we can figure it out from there.

YAY FOR IRVINE! Where about's are you from if you don't mind me asking? I live by Northwood Highschool near Portola if you know where that is. Also yeah, I don't expect everyone to hang out all night... but I figured as fans we could put together the most efficient schedule or something.

Northpark haha, not far from you. Right off Irvine and Culver. I brought up the idea to her, and she dismissed it pretty quickly, but I'm gonna see if I can soften her up a bit to work at least a maze or 2 in, maybe hit lower lot and split from there, but we'll see how it goes. I have a week and a half to work on her, so I'll get to it.