Hell week

Hi

New to the forums , lemme just say "Hi , im Jon , nice to meet you guys " then i will get to my question .

Does anyone know what dates "Hell Week" fall over this year , my trip to HHN will be the dates of 5th Oct - 19th oct , and i will be using a FFP . i came same time last year and ques were quite bad , just trying to figure out if i need to buy an express pass on top?

Regards

Jon

Does anyone know what dates "Hell Week" fall over this year , my trip to HHN will be the dates of 5th Oct - 19th oct , and i will be using a FFP . i came same time last year and ques were quite bad , just trying to figure out if i need to buy an express pass on top?

My guess is that "Hell Week" would be Wednesday October 20 through Sunday October 24. In previous years the Columbus Day holiday was often a part of Hell Week but the event will not be held this year on Columbus Day Monday October 11.

Edited by Dr. Jimmy

My guess is that "Hell Week" would be Wednesday October 20 through Sunday October 24. In previous years the Columbus Day holiday was often a part of Hell Week but the event will not be held this year on Columbus Day Monday October 11.

Many thanks for the reply , im hoping this the nights i go this year are quiet so i can whore some houses , UK are well behind on the scare attractions compaired with the USA

Jon

Many thanks for the reply , im hoping this the nights i go this year are quiet so i can whore some houses , UK are well behind on the scare attractions compaired with the USA

Jon

I recommend getting a FFP with Express if you're unsure about crowds. Since you're coming all the way from the UK, it would be a small price to pay to see all the houses without waiting in line. And definitely a small price in comparison with your plane ticket.

Never fails. The same week I have gone the last couple years. I'll be there from the 20th through the 25th.