Legendary Truth Question

I couldn't find a place to post a general question about something I see people saying in the forums a lot. I understand that "Legendary Truth" is a website, but what exactly is it? Thanks. :) If this is the wrong place to post this, I'll understand if it gets deleted. Oh, and I totally butchered the sub-title of this topic, it should say Yo tengo un pregunta.

Legendary Truth, is an organization founded by a fictional character in the Horror Nights Universe back in '08, "Boris Shuster." This so called organization is a group of people that hunt ghosts, myths, and urban legends to seek out the truth.

Legendary Truth, is an organization founded by a fictional character in the Horror Nights Universe back in '08, "Boris Shuster." This so called organization is a group of people that hunt ghosts, myths, and urban legends to seek out the truth.

Thank you. :) I googled it over and over and couldn't find anything relevant.

And if you don't know why the organization was focused on the Agana/Mary case was because when a group from LT was investigating the old office where Mary was killed and rumored to still be terrorizing people and such. They then sent a group to see if it's true or just a myth/fiction and they soon realize Mary was real and unrealistic abnormal things happen in the office that is uncertain (as the cell phone camera that took the footage doesn't show what occur) but they gave it the highest rating of paranormal activity that they had on their scale. As the whole organization (including the people who were at the meetings of LT throughout HHN)were getting research of the victims and Mary Agana to get a full history on her and why she became Bloody Mary spirit.