Alcohol at HHN 2018?

Anybody that has been, have they increased the availability of frosty adult beverages this year? I know last year it was a two drink limit and only beer at Duff's. I read a review somewhere that said beer is available at the food stands around the park and mixed drinks are available at Chez Alcatraz and one other bar. Any validity to this? 

To begin, your title is kind of confusing. I assume you are saying HHN 18 because it's 2018 but the way HHN's are classified are by the number of years the event has been going on. This year is HHN 28 in Orlando.

The only "frosty" beverages I saw were non alcoholic this year. I think the flavors were syrup and waffles and candy corn. Could always go to FInnegans or Chez, the only full service bars at the event that I am aware of, and get a shot or two of something and mix it in. 

I saw someone ask for two drinks but was denied because there's a one drink limit per person. 

Moe's / Duff Gardens is selling the three Duff beers as well as the HHN specialty drinks. The specialty mixed drinks this year are a Long Island and some berry flavored crap. They're both trash, imo.

Yeah, meant HHN 2018. Sorry for the confusion. I got ya. I know they limit it to one drink per guest per transaction but I think they’ve removed the two drink limit that they had in place last year. The pre mixed drinks are usually total garbage. I’ll probably have a beer or 3 and call it an evening. 

• zombieman changed the title to Alcohol at HHN 28?
  • zombieman changed the title to Alcohol at HHN 2018?