Legendary Truth

Good day to you all,

Looking forward to HHN this year & especially am curious about Legendary Truth & how one gets updates & becomes involved with it. So with that being said, anyone care to provide some info for the when's & how'she?

Can't wait for October to begin

defgmx

I could be wrong (I don't eat, sleep, and dream HHN like many here) but that's a marketing construct that they've used some years to engage the public and keep them active leading up to the event so they feel engaged and inclined to buy tickets.  It's inspired games, houses, and other things at the event itself.....but as of right now, don't think it's been used at all for this year.  And hints that have been dropped lead one to believe that there won't be much of an interactive experience leading up to the event this year.

The past couple of years LT was only used in the final week of the event and wasn't announced until the last minute before that.

In both cases the LT activities were also to test new tech for future theme park attractions.

It is always possible something may pop up again this year, but it may not be till near the end of the event again, I suppose it depends on whether or not they have anything else they still want to test out on us.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On July 8, 2016 at 11:27 AM, Dr. Jimmy said:

The past couple of years LT was only used in the final week of the event and wasn't announced until the last minute before that.

In both cases the LT activities were also to test new tech for future theme park attractions.

It is always possible something may pop up again this year, but it may not be till near the end of the event again, I suppose it depends on whether or not they have anything else they still want to test out on us.

This year I kind of think it would be cool if they did a horror walk through version of the VR tech they've been using at IOA lately for LT.