RIP Tour. Worth it?

I know its been discussed somewhere.. but I can't find it. May have been in the XX UMTH meetup thread.

I guess it depends on what you think "worth it" is. You get into every house without waiting in line. you gets some cool knick knacks, and you get prmium seating. Its basically a guided tour of HHN so it is structured. The price does not include your ticket though so your talking about 200.00 for one night. For me, not so much I can do everything in one night myself. But it would be nice not to wait in line.

• Like 1

Thanks! I definitely will probably stick to the UTH tour and just do express or one of the frequent fear options depending on how often I can go. The no waiting in any line is a bit tempting though.

Are you an Annual Passholder? If so, I do the preview party every year and end up seeing every single house and scare zone by 7:30, I usually wait no more than 5 min for the houses- and that's without express.

• Like 2

Yes. Last year since the AP's from the party are the first to be by the houses in the back of the park I got to go into Nevermore, Saws&Steam, and The Inbetween all by myself. Then I went right to the front of the park and was one of the first in The Thing queue and got to do that all by myself too. It was awesome! Even if you don't know if you can make the AP Party I would still RSVP for the nights you think you might want to go just in case.

• Like 1

I was thinking of an RIP too. When considering that the Stay and Scream plus Express option versus the tour, the tour is only about $40 more. I'm still very on the fence, though. I do go alone and would like to be in a group, but I would prefer to see it all my own way instead of a basically structured night. Decisions, decisions..

• Like 1

with the RIP tour they also tell you a lot of "fun facts" with houses, like certain places to look to see "cool" things. a lot of things the GP miss and they also inform you of certain story lines the GP doesnt know about. If your only going to go once it is deffintaly worth it...either find a group of 10 ppl and split the cost or you can choose to be put in a group with others and still a real good time....i have a friend who is a VIP tour guide during the day and an RIP tour guide during HHN so i walked with the group through the streets last year for a little bit and you do learn some cool fun facts

• Like 1