Legendary Truth vs Unmasking the Horror Tour

Legendary Truth VS Unmasking the Horror Tour  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer?

• Legendary Truth
    • Unmasking the Horror Tour

Since I've heard mixed reviews on the legendary truth game last year, this weeks poll focuses on which event you would rather have, Legendary Truth or Unmasking the Horror Tour. After voting post your comments/views below and as always, please respect everyone's opinion.

Edited by Quiksilver

Legendary Truth is free but doesn't offer as much insight to the inner workings of the event as the Unmasking the Horror Tour does. I can't choose one as they are both good ways to delve deeper into the history and backstory of the event. My vote is for LT because it's free, so anyone can be involved and they can feel like they are part of HHN history. But the Unmasking the Horror Tour is a very very close second.

I voted for unmasking the tour after weighing the pro's and cons. I have never done the tour but have seen video of it and would rather pay to see the detail of some of the houses then walk around aimlessly looking for clocks and ride Jaws with some "Lazy Bastard". OK ok i take that back the boat ride was Awesome. Boat 4 FTW!

I voted for the Unmasking the Horror Tour. I liked LT, even though I had to leave before the final night festivities, but the tour we did before HHN17 was excellent! After doing the houses a few days before the tour, then seeing the detail that went into them, was very cool. The meet and greet after the tour was informative and interesting, especially finding out that TJ and I have common friends here in PA! I can only hope they bring it back this year?

unmasking the horror for sure! I mean, I love the puzzles and such for LT, but for those of us who are far away.. we don't get to see the same stuff the people who were there closing night did. You guys got to see a little mini UTH room... we didn't.

Definitely unmasking the horror. Never got a chance to do it but I would love the behind the scenes look at things. I tried to get into LT last year but honestly it was too much running around and work for me. When I'm at HHN I want to spend my time going through the houses and scarezones, not running around trying to find clues and solve mysteries or whatever. It's a cool idea but just not for everyone I guess...

• 2 weeks later...

I voted LT

Whereas UTH is a money making operation

LT was for "us" one on one time with the guys that tease us all year was priceless. AND FREE COOKIES!!!

and i met a lot of new people :)

Drew

I had to leave last year the night before all that.............. :angry:

Not this time, I'm staying (as well as FUBAR) until the 1st, so here's to hoping there is something similar to LT this year. so we too can get free cookies and a boat ride :D

I voted UTH for the same reason that Rachel mentioned. LT wasnt as great for long distance fans but I do understand that most fans who would participate in LT are in the Orlando area it was sad that people far away didnt get to participate as much. PLUS I never got to do UTH and want to ever so desperately.

• 11 months later...

UTH is great if you have the extra funds to participate in it.

LT was fun and definitely geared more towards the diehard HHN fans like us. The only downside is if you don't make it to one of the meet ups, you tend to get disoriented as to where the investigation is going. We also missed the final night because of being out of town.

To each his own. They both offer an interesting and different perspective into the event itself.

(Drew, you were that drunk? No, never! LOL ;) None of us would ever do that! LOL)

Edited by Hush