HHNAGAIN HHNO October 14th Review - Night 2

HHNAGAIN

So i went back to HHN for the second time ! First time i had express and we did everything. This time i went Friday, October 14th and we showed up a little late, around 8 o'clock. And we only did 6 houses and rides, so if you want the review of the other two houses read my last review.

Houses:

Forsaken - Love this house! Very well detailed and amazing atmosphere. Really pulls you into the world of being on the ship. Great scares and very fun!

9/10

The In-Between - I did this house first, in the daylight, last time i came. This time i made sure we did it at night and wow what a difference! I really got to see all the effects and they were cool. Although , i think we could have survived without the 3-D, cuz there wasnt really much. It was just a trippy neon colored house with winged demon people that run right into me -___- oh well :D

7/10

Nevermore - Less scary as when i did it first time , but still one of the best :)

9/10

Saws n Steam - Better then my first run thru! Really good scares, love the atmosphere, one of my top 3! :)

9.5/10

Nightingales - Definatley a screamer ! really got me and the sets were just wow ! loved the fact that it felt like a war was going on above you. Wow oh Wow ! Nevermore, Saws and Steam , and this house all tie up to be my favorite

9.5/10

Winters Night - awesome sets and great scares and atmosphere! i really liked this house and i absolutley loved the last room! very intense! plus, there was no wait even on a friday..... wow .....

9/10

Scarezones

7 - intense and very fun. Actors are full of energy

9/10

Grown Evil - ehhhh this night it sucked real bad .....

5/10

Canyon - pretty cool for what it was

6/10

YLHRO - could be better could be worse.

6/10

Acid Assault - awesome and great scares !!

8/10

Nightmaze - so much better then the last time i came. Awesome awesome awesome scares. No matter what, you will scream

9/10

What an awesome year, way better then last ! Im really going to miss you HHN..... off to celebrate the holidays then new year, new speculation, new SCREAMS. See you soon for HHN 22 !