Arcane Insights Tour, Worth It?

atigeg

Has anyone booked the Arcane Insights tour? Does anyone have an opinion on whether it's going to be worth the money? My birthday falls on one of the dates, and I'm going back and forth on it because $225 a head for my husband and myself really pains me. I'd love to do the event with someone from creative, but I do get many chances to hear from them at media events etc. since I'm a writer. We've already done Unmasking the Horror, and we have FFP Express passes so front-of-the-line to the houses isn't as big of a deal as it would be without that. But still, the idea appeals to me because I do love UTH. I'm really back and forth on this, and I imagine I need to book soon if I decide on it since they're so limited.

• 2 weeks later...

So what exactly made it the best?

We did the Ultimate at Busch and absolutely loved it, but that's probably because the house lines were two hours for standby and Cheetah Hunt was 130 minutes so a tour was the best way to go. Universal would have to go way beyond just seeing the houses to make their worth the $$.