Private RIP Tour Worth It?

So me and my friends go to HHN every year. Started this annual tradition back with Bloody Mary 3 years ago so this'll be our fourth year straight. Last year we thought we were being smart going on a Sunday night only to learn that there was no school in Orlando that Monday for a teacher work day so the place was horribly swamped with 60-90 minute wait times everywhere. This year I've come into some money at an oppurtune time and am considering buying a private RIP tour to spoil my friends. We are planning on going Thursday Oct 20th so I'm not sure if it's even neccesary or if that will be a packed night but I'm looking for feedback from anyone who may have done the RIP Tour/private RIP tour and/or anyone who works for HHN that may have some feedback on it.

So me and my friends go to HHN every year. Started this annual tradition back with Bloody Mary 3 years ago so this'll be our fourth year straight. Last year we thought we were being smart going on a Sunday night only to learn that there was no school in Orlando that Monday for a teacher work day so the place was horribly swamped with 60-90 minute wait times everywhere. This year I've come into some money at an oppurtune time and am considering buying a private RIP tour to spoil my friends. We are planning on going Thursday Oct 20th so I'm not sure if it's even neccesary or if that will be a packed night but I'm looking for feedback from anyone who may have done the RIP Tour/private RIP tour and/or anyone who works for HHN that may have some feedback on it.

Hey I will be there on the 20th can I be your friend :)

But seriously Thursday nights are generally not that bad you should be able to get into all the houses without dropping the extra cash. I have never been on the tour but I would just save the money and get express passes if you had a full party of 10 it would only cost you 600 bucks.

The VIP/RIP tours during the night don't get you backstage, per say. It gets you front-of-the-line access to each house (once?) and priority seating at a showing of B&T, but you don't get to see any behind-the-scenes stuff. For the houses I dunno HOW you cut the line, whether you're led into a different door or whatever... but it sounds like if you want to get some alone time in the houses, with some lights on to really examine the detail put into the event, you'd want to go for the Behind The Screams tours. They last 2/3 hours and take place during the day before HHN. A group of 6 would cost $330 plus tax (assuming there's tours with 6 spaces left), so even with express passes it'd still be cheaper than doing the RIP tour. JUst depends on whether you can attend the parks during the afternoon as well as evening.