House Order?

CATVII

Im going this Saturday, any recommendations on an order to hit up the houses in? I have an express pass and want to try and go to every house more than once. I tried to find a discussion on this but couldnt, who knows maybe Im just blind :blink:

I went last friday, and was able to do each house once, plus Hallow'd Past twice, without express. I could have also done Catacombs twice, but decided to beat the rush out of the park. I got in at 6:15 and headed straight to Hallow'd Past, and then just went around the park in that direction, hitting each house as they came. I did see the first showing of Bill and Ted after Havoc and before Orfanage. I was able to finish all the houses by 11, with the longest waits being the soundstages. Afterwards, I had plenty of time to wander the scarezones, hit up Mummy and Simpsons, and do one to two repeats. If you have express, you should have no problem at all... hopefully... :unsure:

I went last friday, and was able to do each house once, plus Hallow'd Past twice, without express. I could have also done Catacombs twice, but decided to beat the rush out of the park. I got in at 6:15 and headed straight to Hallow'd Past, and then just went around the park in that direction, hitting each house as they came. I did see the first showing of Bill and Ted after Havoc and before Orfanage. I was able to finish all the houses by 11, with the longest waits being the soundstages. Afterwards, I had plenty of time to wander the scarezones, hit up Mummy and Simpsons, and do one to two repeats. If you have express, you should have no problem at all... hopefully... :unsure:

On what night did you go?

Usually you should finish all of the houses before 11 if you took the route you did.

I went on Friday the 15th. Was my first time at HHN, so I just went around the park in a circle, and figured I made decent time... The soundstage houses each had about 45 minute waits, along with Zombiegeddon, but the others were 20 minutes, max.