My Review

Dick

Well, I've been a few times now, and thought that I'd give every house a fair treatment before giving my review of the event.

First of all, I had a great time every night I've been. I think this year's event is good, but a little disappointing. I, unlike a lot of you, love the character FEAR. I wish he was used more in the event. I would have liked to see him showcased in a house somewhere. The scarezones are very well themed, and the best I've seen in years. I miss the longer scarezones, however. I also wish there was something towards the back of park where Jaws is located. I am not going to go into specifics for the scarezones, but I will for the houses starting with my least favorites first.

The Orfanage

Sorry... Just don't like this house all that much. The atmosphere is good, but I don't find it to be scary at all.

The Hallow'd Past

This house has a great opening. I love spotting stuff from years past. The thing I dislike is the choice in houses to showcase the last 20 years. Dead Exposure and Shrieks and Foons should not be in this house. The use of Body Collectors and Scary Tales is awesome, but aside from those two rooms, it's rather boring. The conclusion to the house was a huge letdown.

Psychoscareapy

Good house but more of the same that we've already seen before. Great set, good effects, decent scares.

Legendary Truth

Love the house, hate the masks! I had high expectations from this house as one of my best friends is in it and hyped it up to me BIG TIME. I thought the house was great, but not really that scary.

Zombiegeddon

LOVED this house! I like the comical beginning and then the sudden turn to intense!!! Great scares in this house. Fast paced and awesome!!!

Havoc

REALLY impressed by this house. I didn't really have high expectations for this one and boy was I wrong. I love the intensity the scareactors showcase. I love the energy and the fast pace of this house. This is very close to being my favorite.

Catacombs

The plague doctors are awesome! This house is great. I love that we finally have two really good tent houses this year.

Hades

By far, the scariest this year. The minotaur in this house is AWESOME!!! Medusa got me every time. Really well done. Don't really understand some of the hate for this house.

Overall, a very good year. I found enjoyment out of every house. My biggest concern is the endings of the houses though. I thought the endings to the majority of the houses were rather boring. What happened to the epic endings? The climax should be the scariest part! My opinion anyway...