Zombass review

Zombass

First off want to say BEST HHN EVER! While there were a few that were weaker then others, all the house were good to perfect. the scarezones were awesome.

not to mention the detail and sound effects to everything was perfect

Catacombs

this was our first house. we went in at daytime but i didn't really effect. This was a really good house. I love the look and atmosphere to it. was really creepy, especially the doctors with the masks.

Also as i will say more and more in this review, the sound effects are terrifying. got a few good scares

Story - B

Atmosphere - A

Scares - A

Havoc

WOW did this turn out even more awesome then we expected! got a lot of great scares and i love the feeling of urgency and adrenaline to this house. I loved the sound effects and the red light that was going on and off. also loved the robo solider guy with the gun lol. also at the begining the guy with no shirt and gas mask hitting the buttons on the panel and stuff

Story - A

Atmosphere - A

Scares - A

HHN Hallowed past

Really love this house. As we were waiting in line I heard this guy going going by us and saying to his friend "Dude!! it it was like going into a time machine, man!" and he was absolutely right.

In the beginning going through the warehouse was so much fun trying to find everything we could recognize. I was so happy when they brought back dead exposure. though I was alittle disappointed that there was no thing room. still a great house

Story - A

Atmosphere - A

Scares - B

The Orphanage

Probably my weakest of the night, but still good I loved when we were all in line we got to see a fresh batch of scareactors going into the house while holding hands and skipping along. I also loved the atmosphere and smell, really gives the feeling of a burned down house. I also got a good double whammy scare at one point.

Story - C

Atmosphere - A

Scares - C

Zombiegeddon

I FREAKING LOVE THIS HOUSE, but considering that I get a hard on for anything zombie, you can call me biased if you want. Waiting in line was actually fun with the training video. I also lost my shit when they showed scenes of the George A. Romero Dead movies. Also the facade was awesome. I loved walking in to the gun store and the freaking zombie survival guide was there on a rack! this house truly is a zombie lovers dream come true. Also some great scares (lol zombie baby) oh and the smell of burning flesh was disgustingly awesome, and again the sound effects were great.

Story - A

Atmosphere - A

Scares -A

Hades

BY FAR the best house of the night. My god this house was freaking terrifying. I guess we went in at the perfect time because we got almost every single freaking scare at the house!!

The atmosphere was scary. the costumes were freaking amazing. and the sound effects were utterly terrifying. Also the part with the ground shaking was scary as hell. We all walked out with our jaws on the floor.

Story - A

Atmosphere - A+

Scares - A+++

Legendary truth

I loved the look of the house. it had a nice eerie atmosphere which was fitting. I also got 2 really good scares, the girl in the bed and the faces popping up. though costumes weren't that good

Story - C

atmosphere - A

Scares - B

Psychoscarepy

pretty much the same deal with LT. though a little better. some decent scares and again, atmosphere and sound effects rock

Story - B

Atmosphere - B

Scares - B

N0w for scarezones

20 years of fear - Really awesome to see all these classic characters again. not many scares though (i love chance)

Story - B

Atmosphere - B

Scares - C

fear revealed - Well....yea its pretty much just a photo opp, but still cool. Still I love the look of Fear, his minions are great too.

Story - B

Atmosphere - B

Scares - D

Esqueleto Muerte -

LOOOOVE this zone so much! Freaking beautiful and creepy. got some good scares. specifically this one where the skeleton with the long hair sneaked up behind me when i was looking

into a coffin.

Story - B

Atmosphere - A

Scares -A

Saws n Steam - BEST scarezone, got a crap load of scares , hell its pretty much a freaking mini house. also I love all the fog, really makes it creepy.

Story- A

Atmosphere - A

Scares - A+

The Coven - again love all the fog, the witches are really creepy. Got 1 good scare with the witch in the hut. really errie

Story - C

Atmosphere -A

Scares - B

Zombiegras

FEETZ DONT FAIL MEH NOW! lol really fun scarezone, again sucker for zombies

Story -B

Atmosphere - B

Scares -C

overall i give the event a A+++++++

Edited by Zombass

really now?

really wow zombass we know they are in orlando why you telling us this it is dumb lol can we ask you why your posting that statement we have no scarezone locations in your review a big fail to me as it doesnt tell me where the best ones are in the park which is in orlando

Alright guys, I think he's learned his lesson, you can climb off him now.

Nice positive review, Zombass. To be honest, I tend to prefer negative ones...they're usually funnier, but it's nice to see someone totally enthusiastic about the event, not all jaded and ready to pull out the steak knives to filet FEAR like a wayward tuna as so many of us tend to do around here. "Best HHN ever" may be going a bit too far, but still, through your eyes, it looks good.

On an unrelated note, thank you to Vince for supplying me with a much better "slow clap" .gif than the one I was using previously. SAAA-LUTE!

Alright guys, I think he's learned his lesson, you can climb off him now.

Nice positive review, Zombass. To be honest, I tend to prefer negative ones...they're usually funnier, but it's nice to see someone totally enthusiastic about the event, not all jaded and ready to pull out the steak knives to filet FEAR like a wayward tuna as so many of us tend to do around here. "Best HHN ever" may be going a bit too far, but still, through your eyes, it looks good.

On an unrelated note, thank you to Vince for supplying me with a much better "slow clap" .gif than the one I was using previously. SAAA-LUTE!

considering that i went to sleep at like 2am after hours of walking then waking up and the first thing i do is post my review. i think a little error can be forgiven