Which ticket option will you be buying and why?

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which ticket option will you be buying?

• Front of the Line Pass
    • General Admission
    • Killer Deal Nights Pass
    • RIP Experience
    • Day/Night Combo

Well were gonna get those tickets from Hot Topic/Ralphs awsome keep sake afterwards but depending on if all of us got enough cash we'll get em but it sucks because all of us have to get one or no of us will

Yea hopefully all of your party gets em. My party already did :D

FOL!!! Amazing amazingness!!!!! ^_^

Hahah dork :P Glad u made it to hnn baby :)

*eye shift* Uh... is this some type of HNN love going on? Haha.

I'll go with General Admission. I only really need to go once since I go on a weekday and get everything done. If anything I'll get the multi day because it's only a few extra but I have a half a dozen other events to go to so it seems unlikely.

*eye shift* Uh... is this some type of HNN love going on? Haha.

I'll go with General Admission. I only really need to go once since I go on a weekday and get everything done. If anything I'll get the multi day because it's only a few extra but I have a half a dozen other events to go to so it seems unlikely.

Haha yes DTH this is HHN love... Isnt it awesome? :P LOL

Well at least now we have another female on the forums, I think that makes uhhhhh 3, haha.

Wow only 3 females on here? Geez... Oh and have you noticed only a few people actually write on the threads lol its basically DTH, electro killer, trevler, freak, etc... and me now :P

bought the day/night combo for the 28th cause its been forever since i've been to universal studio's and i've never been with my parents so were taking a day completely for USH and then HHN(:

You're going to HHN with your parents? I can feel the awkwardness now as you're watching Bill and Ted with them... :blush:

Edited by Freakazoid

You're going to HHN with your parents? I can feel the awkwardness now as you're watching Bill and Ted with them... :blush:

haha freak i live nowhere near LA and im only gonna be 16 when i go how else am i supposed to get there :P

and things are never akward with my parents ha i've watched american pie in the same room as them so im sure it'll be fine :P

If you survived American Pie with them, you'll be fine, haha

As for the people who post here; it's gone down DRAMATICALLY since all the info has been released. A few days before HOTC was announced, this site was booming on speculation.

I think people just got bored of it or moved to the Facebook page (which I have no idea why anyone would want to talk to those imbeciles).

However, I have noticed some new people. So for the people that left and have yet to return, someone has come in and taken their space but hasn't posted as much as the previous person haha.

So there's maybe about 9 people total who come here often. Maybe 15 all together every once and awhile. And I think 20 at the most all combined.

If you survived American Pie with them, you'll be fine, haha

As for the people who post here; it's gone down DRAMATICALLY since all the info has been released. A few days before HOTC was announced, this site was booming on speculation.

I think people just got bored of it or moved to the Facebook page (which I have no idea why anyone would want to talk to those imbeciles).

However, I have noticed some new people. So for the people that left and have yet to return, someone has come in and taken their space but hasn't posted as much as the previous person haha.

So there's maybe about 9 people total who come here often. Maybe 15 all together every once and awhile. And I think 20 at the most all combined.

Oh ok hahah Yea and Facebook people for HHN are really dumb lol Well hopefully this site grows next year. Will people still be on here after October? lol