Sign in to follow this  
Grindhousehero13

HHN Food, Merch, Offers, Discounts, And Treats

I love how we have hoodies our 5th year, and HHNO has been beggin for them for years. But IMHO theyre not great, all it says is "Halloween Horror Night 2010" on the front.

I love how we have hoodies our 5th year, and HHNO has been beggin for them for years. But IMHO theyre not great, all it says is "Halloween Horror Night 2010" on the front.

does it matter? Im wareing mine right now nanana

and also anybody notice that our Bill and Ted were written more by Hollywood this year and it blows Orlandos out of the water

does it matter? Im wareing mine right now nanana

and also anybody notice that our Bill and Ted were written more by Hollywood this year and it blows Orlandos out of the water

Ugh I new I should've watched Orlando's show while I was there! <_<

All HHN merch was 50 percent off on Halloween. I'm sure they still have stuff for sale, so if you didnt get everything you wanted, I'd go to Universal or City Walk ASAP.

Can I just say.... I am super jealous of Hollywood's T-Shirt.. I reallly wish Orlando had something similar.. Do they have a merchandise website for Hollywood like Orlando does? I kind of want one.

no they dont sell any of their merch online sadly :\

i ended up getting the HOTC shirt

the icon shirt

and the lanyard they were selling.

only spent about 55 bucks after tax which was pretty good to be honest.

Aww I wish they did sell them online. Orlando's shirts for the past few years look like crap.. I wish they would learn from Hollywood, and make good shirts. Next year I will be in Hollywood, so hopefully their shirts will still be awesome.

Aww I wish they did sell them online. Orlando's shirts for the past few years look like crap.. I wish they would learn from Hollywood, and make good shirts. Next year I will be in Hollywood, so hopefully their shirts will still be awesome.

Our merch is always awesome Liz. Except for the very cheap lanyards this year.

Our merch is always awesome Liz. Except for the very cheap lanyards this year.

I've only seen a picture of that one shirt, so I wasn't able to see what anything else looked like :( *goes back to being jealous*