mz_

HHN XX Speculation II

Hey Guys,

This is my first post here and I'm beyond excited for the event and love to speculate just as well.

I've noticed through out the years the icons that have been a part of HHN always have a second counter part (for the most part)

Ex: Jack/Eddie

Cindy/Caretaker

Terra Queen/Storyteller

Usher/Director

Fire king/Ice queen

I know it's on a whim but towards the end of last year we had the added scare zone which sort of paid homage to these icons. Could we possibly see them using Cindy as a medium to bringing these past icons all together for the 20th anniversary and using these different "parades" and "ceremonies" as a resurrection of some sort for the Unknown Cindy and the counterpart Dr Cain. (This is just one idea i came up with, on the notion of maybe there is something more than a coincidence why all of these icons have had counterparts built in their same world.)

Hmm I think not.

Would that mean that you believe the Steampunk hottie scareactor to be Holmes, Watson, Moriarity, or perhaps AC Doyle, himself?

Mae

Hmm I think not.

Would that mean that you believe the Steampunk hottie scareactor to be Holmes, Watson, Moriarity, or perhaps AC Doyle, himself?

Mae

I would be quite pleased if that were indeed a Steampunk Detective, however I do not believe London is his habitation.

Rather consider the attire of some of these gentlemen of New York:

Mae

None of the above mentioned Characters, but a detective or inSPECTOR rather.

Are Production Central and Shrek Alley the same location? I thought Shrek was on the road that leads to Mel's - location of Treak/Foons 2, American Gothic, and WOTLD.

Are Production Central and Shrek Alley the same location? I thought Shrek was on the road that leads to Mel's - location of Treak/Foons 2, American Gothic, and WOTLD.

I'm pretty sure Shrek Alley and Production Central are two different places, Shrek being the road that leads to Mel's.

I could be wrong though.

Production alley is where rip ride rockit is located and where the containment scarezone was I believe. The shrek alley is where war of the living dead was last year, it's the road that the shrek gift shop exits out of.

Yes, they're both different. Production Central was Containment last year and Shrek Alley was War of the Living Dead.

So wouldn't that mean that based on roles that were leaked, the Shrek area is the mythology/Greek street?

None of the above mentioned Characters, but a detective or inSPECTOR rather.

Torchwood?

(Sorry, just me being silly...)

Hmmm...if I didn't know that LT hadn't started in the 60's? 70's? I would swear that you're talking about a Victorian 'ghosthunter'. Or is it that the inspector is a spector, as well? Hmmm...

Oh, and Dr J, Bill the Butcher scares the Hell out of me. Is there hint of him being in a scarezone???

Mae

Oh, and Dr J, Bill the Butcher scares the Hell out of me. Is there hint of him being in a scarezone???

Mae

I don't know

So wouldn't that mean that based on roles that were leaked, the Shrek area is the mythology/Greek street?

The scareactors have been told that 70% of the role names are codenames, but we don't know which ones are real. Currently, all signs are pointing to a Greek scarezone that ties into the Greek mythology house nearby, as well as the Greek-style columns in the website pictures.

Also, none of the rooms in the houses are codenames. Universal is not required to put the name/codename of a house, merely where the construction is located. Besides, using coded rooms means that construction becomes that much more difficult. As such, the room names we've seen are definitely real and I'm 95% positive that there is a Greek scarezone.

On that note, I'm also 99% positive that the Hollywood scarezone and Parade building are meant to have past HHN characters and 80% positive that New York has chainsaws.

I just noticed that if you look at the file name of the detective looking guy from the news/media site, it's called "steam monger character". Not exactly revealing but interesting anyway.

Cindy has told us on face book to read a message in a mirror.. Yet another piece of evidence to support Doctor Jimmy's confirmation of Bloody Mary... they must know that we have already cracked there code... well the Full website will be up next Friday so we will see in only 1 week and 1 day... :lol:

I am drawing a complete blank right now, but do we know anything about the Kidzone?

could the stone columns surround the kidzone in almost a stone henge?

I am drawing a complete blank right now, but do we know anything about the Kidzone?

could the stone columns surround the kidzone in almost a stone henge?

Could get Treaks and Foons... Cindy was talking about them the other day on Facebook... B)

i read a rumor that there might be a left for dead inspired house once i find it again i will post it

screamscape.com mentioned it but thats not were i read first

Edited by gwarfan

Yeah, I was about to say that. Apparently it's rumored to be in the house that's been thought to be RUN 3.

RUN 4 Dead? :P

Edited by Circ

Okay got home checked the pics and yes it was Elizabeth Stride not mary shaw. And yeas she was jack the rippers third victim. Dont know if it has anything to do with anything?

i read a rumor that there might be a left for dead inspired house once i find it again i will post it

screamscape.com mentioned it but thats not were i read first

Pardon me.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

I just noticed that if you look at the file name of the detective looking guy from the news/media site, it's called "steam monger character". Not exactly revealing but interesting anyway.

I just noticed that as well, and thought the same.

Could get Treaks and Foons... Cindy was talking about them the other day on Facebook... B)

No because we know Willow Hut was cast in Kid Zone...so maybe the rocks would go with the willow hut

No because we know Willow Hut was cast in Kid Zone...so maybe the rocks would go with the willow hut

Nope.

Pardon me.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

That is all.

It isn't THAT farfetched. Notice "inspired". HHN has seen an Event Horizon house before.