Sign in to follow this  
Grindhousehero13

HHN Hollywood 2010 Construction Updates

im terrified of clowns because of the movie killer clowns from outer space...lol

i know, not a real life event, but i first watched that movie when i was like fricken 5 or 6 years old and now clowns terrify me...lol

There are a LOT of annoying teenage boys who attend the event. They are targeted, because they are so annoying.

You mean these teenage boys?

I guess it's also like killer dolls... we HONESTLY can't name a real one of those... yet people are still terrified of porcelain dolls, haha

There's Robert the doll

Huh? Baseball Furries?

From the movie The Warriors....

There's Robert the doll

That faded burlap looking doll right? The one where the guy who owned it his whole life and swore that the doll did all these bad things..? Am I thinking of the same Robert?

That faded burlap looking doll right? The one where the guy who owned it his whole life and swore that the doll did all these bad things..? Am I thinking of the same Robert?

I think so.. He is dresses in a sailor suit and carries a Teddy bear

I think so.. He is dresses in a sailor suit and carries a Teddy bear

I think that's the one.

There are a LOT of annoying teenage boys who attend the event. They are targeted, because they are so annoying.

Those are the times I wish the chainsaws had chains on them.

You mean these teenage boys?

Before I even clicked on the link, I knew exactly where it was gonna take me. Hehe

As Trev mentioned in another thread, Westcoaster has some nice pics, You can tell theyre a little old because the metal bins arent out in Klownz. But I love the scafolding and lights @ the front. As for the sheet maze being taken down, it just says some of it is missing. I dont think theyre taking ALL of it down, Murdy said it was going to be repurposed for Normans "stuffing room." Enough of the talk though, here are the PICS.

Those are the times I wish the chainsaws had chains on them.

Before I even clicked on the link, I knew exactly where it was gonna take me. Hehe

sadly their not even teens xD

and woah woah woah i may be 17 and a guy but im NOT FUCKING ANNOYING AT HHN :D

ahah if i was why would i be on these forums? :)

or interested in the event at all? :P

Same here Haha

Um, actually the main "master" (HHNBro) is 15. Just FYI.

Speaking of HHNBro, he just posted the final construction update. HoTC and NoES, and Saw, look like they're pretty much done. I guess only some of the Terror Tram and F13 look like they need to get those final touches before they're unveiled Tuesday (employee preview night.) Here's the update courtesy of our favorite updaters! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JGU2zkQpzk

Edited by Freakazoid

So I we take out the main master, will the rest of them go away

Master! Master! Master of puppets are pulling your strings! Twisting your mind and crushing your dreams!

I love that our SZ are getting more and more elaborate every year. More set pieces and decor, especially on the upper lot. I def think that the lower lot has a lot of potential to be an amazning SZ. They could hang banners and what not overhead from building to building.

Btw did you guys catch the cemetary on TT? And I noticed the Camp Crytal Lake sign still hasnt been repurposed, unless it already is and theyre keeping it under wraps, hence the black tarp.

Glad to see that they put a top on HOTC. NOES seems to be coming along nicely, although I kinda wish they would have posted a stand alone sign for Badham Preschool, thats the way it was in the movie.

Regardless, I'm def excited for opening night this Friday!!!

Edited by electro_killer

Electro pointed out a good point. Our SZ ever year are becoming better and better anually besides the lower lot for now. I'm definitely going to be there Friday :-)