Dr. Jimmy

Random Pictures

the look of the movies is off too, the new ones looked like someone threw up skittles,

anyways, this made me LOL so hard:

ZMSnU.jpg

and here are some pics of kitties,

meow meow

Zf4qj.jpg

0FPzv.jpg

UKZKQ.jpg

the look of the movies is off too, the new ones looked like someone threw up skittles,

That's probably because they decided they were too lazy to build sets anymore, and started CGing the backgrounds instead.

Seriously, I'm dreading my first trip on the new Star Tours. I saw pod-racers in the commercial and I just thought, "Oh God, please no."

That's probably because they decided they were too lazy to build sets anymore, and started CGing the backgrounds instead.

Seriously, I'm dreading my first trip on the new Star Tours. I saw pod-racers in the commercial and I just thought, "Oh God, please no."

well there are like 44 new movies made for the ride or something like that, I dont know

I went to see what it was all about, and the ride I got was all from episode 1, the race... it was not that cool,

here's one of my Photoplus creations featuring Duffy and Shellie May the Disney Bears:

284196_2131553321877_1037323585_2531686_5687433_n.jpg

funny thing was this was from my artwork file i used for Darius on MAME (an arcade emulator). I thought it wouldn't work on the emulator, but surprisingly enough, it did.

Edited by figment1988

yesterday I had a good time visiting the Universal theme parks. At USF I saw this feral cat sneaking about behind the Simpsons Ride and caught this photo:

tumblr_loun7rmch01qmxq3to1_500.jpg

Clearly this is one of BOB's covert agents in the park spying on the house construction in the Sprung Tents!!! BOB has many such operatives inside the parks and thus knows ALL!!!

But she won't share her info with me. The evil cat!

Le Death Waltz

150301737_3776586bbc_o.gif

"Shock therapy my be necessary to finish." lol Great find. Makes me actually miss what I spent four years getting an unusable degree in.

"Shock therapy my be necessary to finish." lol Great find. Makes me actually miss what I spent four years getting an unusable degree in.

what degree?

what degree?

I have a Bachelor of Arts in Music, minor in Film Cinema Studies from UCF. Two years of applied instrument on clarinet and bass clarinet, and two years of compositional studies. For my senior Capstone Project, I made a 40 minute portfolio of original compositions, orchestrations, and short film scorings... I'm currently the Office Assistant for Environmental Health & Safety at said alma mater. Go figure. I didn't want to teach, I'm not a soloist, and I would have had to have moved out of state to pursue a worthwhile masters in composition (the closest reputable school for comp is in Kentucky). So currently I have a degree that I'm not using at all, even in my free time. I'm considering doing the dual masters program in Nonprofit Management and Public Administration here at UCF, but I'm not rushing into anything.

I have a Bachelor of Arts in Music, minor in Film Cinema Studies from UCF. Two years of applied instrument on clarinet and bass clarinet, and two years of compositional studies. For my senior Capstone Project, I made a 40 minute portfolio of original compositions, orchestrations, and short film scorings... I'm currently the Office Assistant for Environmental Health & Safety at said alma mater. Go figure. I didn't want to teach, I'm not a soloist, and I would have had to have moved out of state to pursue a worthwhile masters in composition (the closest reputable school for comp is in Kentucky). So currently I have a degree that I'm not using at all, even in my free time. I'm considering doing the dual masters program in Nonprofit Management and Public Administration here at UCF, but I'm not rushing into anything.

You talented types make me so jealous... :P

Mae

wow, thats amazing, even if is worthless,

i have not decided in a major. im screwed, i need to choose something for UCF but i dont know what, i dont want the same thing happen to me :/

I hear you. I have a friend who has a doctorate in Piano... She had to move back to Greece to get a job.

Me, I haven't picked up my Sax in 15 years... Rarely play the piano...

How 8 bit characters would really look

megamansprite.jpg to megaman.jpg

linksprite.jpg to link.jpg