One of the most popular topics from the Vault is getting the HNN treatment, with a new title. :)

Food lovers, spill your guts, not literally ;)

You read my mind! :D Yum, yum!

I just had a salad with this Asian dressing by Kraft, its my favortie store bought dressing!

41KShCDvY6L._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-6,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

Its so good!

Coooookies! :D

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip!

Ugh. I've been craving Chocolate Chip cookies too. Never had them with pumpkin, but they look good.

*sends some cookies mz's way!*

My mom demands I make them with chocolate chips lol I like them with raisins :)

Tostitos with a hint of lime + Tostitos salsa = mouth orgasm

and when it comes to chocolate, one word: Nutella

Tostitos with a hint of lime + Tostitos salsa = mouth orgasm

and when it comes to chocolate, one word: Nutella

That sounds amazing! I love adding lime! And I always wondered about Nutella, now I will have to give it a try next time I see it!

This is a little late, but I finally edited down the pictures. This was Jenn and I's Christmas Eve Dinner, which consisted of two 4 LB lobsters and 2 pints of (Real) New England Clam Chowder (or Chowda, how it's said back up at home).

The pictures really don't do the lobster size justice, but here they are. It was YUMMY!

ced09_01.jpg

ced09_02.jpg

ced09_03.jpg

ced09_04.jpg

ced09_05.jpg

ced09_06.jpg

ced09_08.jpg

ced09_07.jpg

ced09_09.jpg

ced09_10.jpg

ced09_11.jpg

Wow, i wish i could pull off something like that, how hard was it? Or was it extremely simple! Whered you get the lobster from ? That interweb site? THey were dead im assuming :P

Oh and what was the cost :P

Edited by Drewfrickitydo

Wow, i wish i could pull off something like that, how hard was it? Or was it extremely simple! Whered you get the lobster from ? That interweb site? THey were dead im assuming :P

Oh and what was the cost :P

It's not hard at all, but I grew up around it living in New England. We boil them, as you can see.. you need a setup somewhat like the above due to the size of lobsters. If you go smaller you MIGHT be able to pull it off in a large pot on the stove. They come with directions, but its like 10 mins for the first pound + 3 mins each aditional pound.

The lobster actully comes from Bourne, MA, and you can order online at http://www.lobster-online.com or http://www.lobstertrap.com. As far as price, it varies depending on size of lobster, specials, etc. They have anywhere from 1 1/4 LB all the way up to 8 LB lobsters. They ship it overnight.

No, they are not dead.. it's not good to cook lobster that is dead, unless it's been a short time (like 1 day or less), if kept COLD. You just put them into the boiling water alive.

No, they are not dead.. it's not good to cook lobster that is dead, unless it's been a short time (like 1 day or less), if kept COLD. You just put them into the boiling water alive.

You will die if you try to cook it dead. LOL

So those lobsters must have been scared shitless on the plane ride over haha. and waiting on your doorstop.

Sounds like some hassle to me. I think ill just stick to paying too much to eat them.

Edited by Drewfrickitydo

So those lobsters must have been scared shitless on the plane ride over haha. and waiting on your doorstop.

Sounds like some hassle to me. I think ill just stick to paying too much to eat them.

They are in somewhat of a shock state when you take them out of the package. It's not that bad once you try it.

They are in somewhat of a shock state when you take them out of the package. It's not that bad once you try it.

It is well worth the yummys in the tummies.

Mark needs to make some stuff shells, I also feel like some haddock, thats all my cravings for now.

Did they scream as you lowered them to their boiling demise?

Did they scream as you lowered them to their boiling demise?

I put them in the water pretty fast, so I don't give them a chance to scream. :)

famous_daves.png

I had these delicious spare-ribs for lunch today:

p157125-Minneapolis-Famous_Daves.jpg

So...what did you guys last eat?

For me, I had a Six Dollar burger, chili fries, and a coke from Carl's Jr.