mz_

HHN 29: Us

Us-Comes-to-Life-at-Universal-Orlandos-H

Are you ready to enter the shocking reality of Academy Award-winning filmmaker Jordan Peele and Universal Pictures’ global horror hit Us?

In this new haunted house at Halloween Horror Nights, you will walk through the Wilson family beach house and Santa Cruz Pier, where you might spot a familiar character outside of the Fun House. You’ll also venture through the unnerving tunnels that stretch for miles deep below America and come face-to-face with “The Tethered” – a group of terrifying doppelgängers of every living man, woman and child in the country. You’ll quickly discover that you are your own worst enemy.

Follow in the footsteps of Adelaide Wilson as she experiences a horrifying and traumatic encounter with her tethered double, Red. Watch her face off with her menacing mirror image in a deadly dance with a fatal ending.

As you venture deeper through the haunted house, you will be transported to modern-day, and witness “The Tethered” rise-up from their underground labyrinth, ready to take on their privileged upperworld counterparts – determined to enact their plan of murder and revenge.

Prepare to run for your life, as there is no escaping yourself.

Can we all just appreciate how amazing the music will be in this house if nothing else.

• Like 3

On 8/7/2019 at 6:50 PM, Gambit said:

Can we all just appreciate how amazing the music will be in this house if nothing else.

I think it will have some cool, varied setpieces as well as that incredible score. The only aspect im not super thrilled about is the characters themselves. If i wanted a house full of people in boiler suits, I'd take a Slipknot house. Now, if i walk in there and i see a doppelganger of myself, I'll be very impressed.

This house I don't have high hopes for but I do think they will do their best in making this house exactly like the film and try to give it attention to detail with music and all, should be interesting, I enjoyed the film, I'd love to see what they do with the house.