Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Jimmy

Halloween Horror Nights 2018 (Japan)

The reason for no thread yet is because the website still currently looks like this...

UL51eFq.jpg

On 7/26/2018 at 8:01 PM, WESKER69 said:

The reason for no thread yet is because the website still currently looks like this...

UL51eFq.jpg

Wrong.

As can be clearly seen in my video the website is live. It is only the English language site that is not up yet. 

I show the Japanese site on my tablet in the video.

It currently looks like this:

29722719_Untitled2.thumb.png.d5e9f943fb4cbb8d8b3dccda6be546f5.png

and can be found here:

https://www.usj.co.jp/halloween2018/

• Like 1

Yes, I'm well aware... but to most people, they're not going to think to click "Japanese". So no, I'm not wrong. I just know how people are & they'll click "Japan" & see "coming soon" and move on.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, WESKER69 said:

Yes, I'm well aware... but to most people, they're not going to think to click "Japanese". So no, I'm not wrong. I just know how people are & they'll click "Japan" & see "coming soon" and move on.

That's why I started the thread to inform those people that the full reveal has happened and that's why others have also put out handy info in English for those linguistically challenged.

Like our own Scott Yuken who now lives in Osaka and gives first hand info on USJ here's his wonderful video with even more info on the site and all it reveals:

And also Nicholas Yau Dejiki of Singapore who has now a wonderful guide to this year's HHN in Japan posted on his excellent blog:

https://dejiki.com/2018/07/usj-halloween-2018-revealed-event-guide/

• Like 1

Hotel Albert!

It seems a heck of a lot like "sleep no more" but as the two places right now that I can do that attraction is New York and Shanghai I'll take what I can get.

Ive been to the hour long haunt in Fuji Q Highland, this seems like completely different. It seems more like interactive theater with a more gruesome twist.