Jump to content
Twilight59

Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas

Recommended Posts

Here's a what if hhn 22 dream event

Halloween Horror Night: H.R Bloodengutz is back!

Icon: H.R Bloodengutz

Haunted Houses

Y2K: New Fear's Eve (New Year's Eve)

My Bloody Valentine (Valentine's Day)

Leprechaun In Tha Hood (Saint Patrick's Day) (I didn't want to re-add the first film of the series)

April Fool's Day (1986) (April's Fool Day)

The Stepfather (1987) (Father's Day)

Mother's Day (1980) (Mother's Day)

Uncle Sam (1997) (4th of July)

Halloween (1978) (Halloween)

Thankskilling (2009) (Thanksgiving)

Eddsworld Presents: The Zanta Claws Trilogy (Christmas) (By the way the difference is that the penguin ending isn't added because the 2015 Christmas video came out in 2015)

Scare-Zones

Santa's Slay

Halloween Massacre

Holidays of Horror

Shows

H.R Bloodengutz's Holiday Horror Show!

 

 

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HOLIDAYS OF HORROR

Description: H.R Bloodengutz is back and this times he's gotten some new friends to play!

Decorations: Each of the scaracters will have their own holiday themed set and have their own holiday themed throne and there might be some holiday decorations in the scare-zone and at the near end of the scare-zone is H.R Bloodengutz sitting on his very own throne.

Scaracters

EMP Drones, EMP Queen (Y2K: New Fear's Eve)

Harry Warden (My Bloody Valentine)

Leprechaun, Postmaster P (Leprechaun In Tha Hood)

Buffy (April Fool's Day (1986))

Mother, Ike and Addley (Mother's Day (1980))

Sam Harper (Uncle Sam (1997))

Michael Myers, Laurie Strode and Dr. Loomis (Halloween (1978))

Turkie, Kristen (ThanksKilling (2009))

Zanta Claws, Santa Tom (Eddsworld Presents: The Zanta Claws Trilogy)

H.R Bloodengutz

(Notes: Turkie in the scarezone is a puppet so therefore he will insult guests while being lazy on the throne)

(By the way mazethinker just wanna ask you something should i have a promotion idea for the scarezone itself?)

 

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

docs world of horror [ im gonna say that after docs houses are at hhn they get put together into a hhn jack presents like maze]

 

facade - large comic book cover with docs ideas

 

[note, since most of the rooms are already done in docs forum im not gonna say the description of the rooms. just watch docs thread.]

 

wasted - garage and insect tunnel

 

game over - borderlands and doom

 

dystopic - execution room and furnace

 

gorilliaz - feel good inc and saturnz barz

 

CHRISTMAS CREEP: Fouettard's Revenge - workshop and processing floor

 

deanimation - bar and hell

 

Rick And Morty: PetRickfied - scary terry and purge

 

monster music - ghostbusters and thriller

 

Y2K new years eve - bunker and nest

 

TERRORLOCK MOUNTAIN! - prison and deep lair

 

tokyo yokai - teke teke and kitsune

 

simpsons tree house of horror - clown without pitty and i know what you diddly did

 

arkham asylum - scarecrow's cell and joker

 

ex-heroes - hall of heroes and confortation

 

hotel California - wine cellar and escape

 

Urban Legends: POLYBIUS - arcade and nightmare

 

a halloween carol - halloween past and finale

 

the Most Dangerous Game: Zaroff's Isla - trophy room and bedroom

 

deathly draw - science lab and litreature

 

THE REDACTED CONSPIRACY - conspiracy house and the thingy

 

druids and demons - necromancer and lich

 

death aquatic - aquarium and finale

 

rick and morty ; the citadel - creepy morty and finale

 

biblophobia - Italian restaurant and merchant's street

 

NIGHT OF THE LIVING TOMBSTONE - it's been so long and no mercy

 

DESPAIR HORIZON - handsome jack and villanous bay

 

eddsworld - halloween 2007 and zombeh attack trillogy

 

monster music volume 2 - werewolves of london and nightmare on my street

 

eddworld presents ; fun dead - arcade and fun dead

 

youtube dead - avgn and tomska

 

rapture corps ; hell on earth - fallen ambush and the beast

 

doom it yourself - dummy making and animatronics

 

EDDSWORLD Presents: WRATH OF ZANTA CLAWS - santa? and burning montage

 

TITANS OF TERROR: HOLIDAY HORROR - camp crystal lake and santas workshop

 

finale - huge warehouse room featuring props from before and multiple characters from before will jump out

2 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

(By the way mazethinker just wanna ask you something should i have a promotion idea for the scarezone itself?)

 

go ahead man.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well the promotion idea for the scarezone is well a video of H.R Bloodengutz announcing his return and showing the characters that are featured in the scare-zone and when the video ends screams of the camera-man can be heard implying that the video takes place inside WKNB Studios.

Also though of a media gift idea in which people are given seperate boxes that are themed around the houses on the dream hhn 22 event.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Well the promotion idea for the scarezone is well a video of H.R Bloodengutz announcing his return and showing the characters that are featured in the scare-zone and when the video ends screams of the camera-man can be heard implying that the video takes place inside WKNB Studios.

Also though of a media gift idea in which people are given seperate boxes that are themed around the houses on the dream hhn 22 event.

the challenge for tomorrow is, to do a maze for a horror movie franchise that hasn't been used at hhn ever. cloverfield

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

the challenge for tomorrow is, to do a maze for a horror movie franchise that hasn't been used at hhn ever. cloverfield

Well the problem is that i didn't watch the cloverfield franchise films and only saw some clips of the first cloverfield clips and saw some clips of the second cloverfield on a watchmojo horror themed top 10 list.

Edited by Twilight59

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Twilight59 said:

Well the problem is that i didn't watch the cloverfield franchise films and only saw some clips of the first cloverfield clips and saw some clips of the second cloverfield on a watchmojo horror themed top 10 list.

alright then scrap that. here's a simple challenge. for docs event try and make a media gift featuring props from his houses. or you can do a website which ties the houses together like old school hhn [2005 and 2008]

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay then.

The media gift's props: Evidence bag of the street drug (Wasted: Hell of a Drug), a busted console (Game Over), a ripped apart propaganda poster (Dystopic), some of Murdoc's plastic beach trash (Gorillaz), a can of Fouettard's meat (Christmas Creep: Fouettard's Revenge), an old ref sheet of Adler's mascot (De-Animation), one of Rick's inventions (Rick and Morty: Petrickfied), vinyl covers of the music videos featured in the monster music house (Monster Music), a map guide of the Carey Museum (Uncle Sam's Mythical Monstery Tour), invitation card of John's 1999 party (Y2K: New Fear's Eve), some of the mercenary's weapons (Terrorlock Mountain), an empty oil lantern (Tokyo Yokai), a Krusty doll (The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror), an Arkham Asylum guard's id (Arkham Asylum), some scavenged materials (Ex-Heroes), an empty wine bottle (Hotel California), a VHS tape of a commercial about Polybius, (Urban Legends: Polybius), a missing poster (The Redacted Conspiracy), Victor's knife (A Halloween Carol), old timey photos of Zaroff's island and mansion (The Most Dangerous Game: Zaroff's Island), Billy's sketch book (Deathly Draw), some dice (Druids and Demons), an aquarium maintenance tool (The Death Aquatic), a portal gun (Rick and Morty: The Citadel), an almost burnt and torn apart book page (Biblophobia), a flashdrive in which contains Jack's interview at the Multiversal Space Prison (Despair Horizon), a discarded cola can (Eddsworld), cover arts of the music videos featured in the volume 2 house idea (Monster Music: Volume 2), a black balaclava with a blue skull outline (Raptue Corps: Hell on Earth), asdfland tickets (Eddsworld Presents: Fun Dead), Zanta's present box (Eddsworld Presents: The Zanta Claws Trilogy), a ripped poster of the living tombstone's concert (Night of the Living Tombstone), a cracked youtube play button (Youtube Dead), some workshop tools (Doom It Yourself) and some new Chucky stuff from superfan's room (Titans of Terror: Holiday Horror) (Hope you like it!)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Okay then.

The media gift's props: Evidence bag of the street drug (Wasted: Hell of a Drug), a busted console (Game Over), a ripped apart propaganda poster (Dystopic), some of Murdoc's plastic beach trash (Gorillaz), a can of Fouettard's meat (Christmas Creep: Fouettard's Revenge), an old ref sheet of Adler's mascot (De-Animation), one of Rick's inventions (Rick and Morty: Petrickfied), vinyl covers of the music videos featured in the monster music house (Monster Music), a map guide of the Carey Museum (Uncle Sam's Mythical Monstery Tour), invitation card of John's 1999 party (Y2K: New Fear's Eve), some of the mercenary's weapons (Terrorlock Mountain), an empty oil lantern (Tokyo Yokai), a Krusty doll (The Simpsons: Treehouse of Horror), an Arkham Asylum guard's id (Arkham Asylum), some scavenged materials (Ex-Heroes), an empty wine bottle (Hotel California), a VHS tape of a commercial about Polybius, (Urban Legends: Polybius), a missing poster (The Redacted Conspiracy), Victor's knife (A Halloween Carol), old timey photos of Zaroff's island and mansion (The Most Dangerous Game: Zaroff's Island), Billy's sketch book (Deathly Draw), some dice (Druids and Demons), an aquarium maintenance tool (The Death Aquatic), a portal gun (Rick and Morty: The Citadel), an almost burnt and torn apart book page (Biblophobia), a flashdrive in which contains Jack's interview at the Multiversal Space Prison (Despair Horizon), a discarded cola can (Eddsworld), cover arts of the music videos featured in the volume 2 house idea (Monster Music: Volume 2), a black balaclava with a blue skull outline (Raptue Corps: Hell on Earth), asdfland tickets (Eddsworld Presents: Fun Dead), Zanta's present box (Eddsworld Presents: The Zanta Claws Trilogy), a ripped poster of the living tombstone's concert (Night of the Living Tombstone), a cracked youtube play button (Youtube Dead), some workshop tools (Doom It Yourself) and some new Chucky stuff from superfan's room (Titans of Terror: Holiday Horror) (Hope you like it!)

that was actually pretty quick lol. good job

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks!

Also i thought of a Psychoscareapy house idea in which the horror movie villains have taken over the asylum.

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PSYCHOSCAREAPY: HORROR MOVIE MADNESS

Facade: Shadybrook Asylum

Scene 1: Asylum Lobby Room

Scene 2: Asylum Visitation Room

Scene 3: Intensive Treatment Room

Scene 4: Operating Room

Scene 5: Dentist Room

Scene 6: Waiting Room

Scene 7: Asylum Kitchen

Scene 8: Asylum Cafeteria

Scene 9: Asylum Boiler/Furnace Room

Scene 10: Asylum Bathroom

Scene 11: Asylum Cell Hallway

Scene 12: Execution Room

Scene 13: Security Camera Room

Scene 14/Finale: Asylum Riot Room

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

PSYCHOSCAREAPY: HORROR MOVIE MADNESS

Facade: Shadybrook Asylum

Scene 1: Asylum Lobby Room

Scene 2: Asylum Visitation Room

Scene 3: Intensive Treatment Room

Scene 4: Operating Room

Scene 5: Dentist Room

Scene 6: Waiting Room

Scene 7: Asylum Kitchen

Scene 8: Asylum Cafeteria

Scene 9: Asylum Boiler/Furnace Room

Scene 10: Asylum Bathroom

Scene 11: Asylum Cell Hallway

Scene 12: Execution Room

Scene 13: Security Camera Room

Scene 14/Finale: Asylum Riot Room

 

 

is it ok if i can suggest some characters for you before you do the description?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, themazethinker said:

is it ok if i can suggest some characters for you before you do the description?

Sure why not!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scene 1: Asylum Lobby Room [ candyman, annie wilkes]

Scene 2: Asylum Visitation Room [john doe from seven, predator]

Scene 3: Intensive Treatment Room [ ghostface, invisible man]

Scene 4: Operating Room [frankenstein, brundlefly]

Scene 5: Dentist Room [tall man from phantasm. xenomorph]

Scene 6: Waiting Room [  jeppers creepers, babadook]

Scene 7: Asylum Kitchen [leatherface, hannibal lecter[

Scene 8: Asylum Cafeteria [wolfman, david kessler from american werewolf]

Scene 9: Asylum Boiler/Furnace Room [freddy kruger, pennywise ]

Scene 10: Asylum Bathroom [jigsaw, ghoulies, jack torrane chops down door here]

Scene 11: Asylum Cell Hallway [norman bates, Micheal Myers, patient possessed by pazzuzu]

Scene 12: Execution Room [person on execution chair but turns into the thing, pinhead]

Scene 13: Security Camera Room [samara from the ring, and the grudge]

Scene 14/Finale: Asylum Riot Room [every villain here]

you can go ahead and do the description

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Psychoscareapy: Horror Movie Madness

Facade: Shadybrook Asylum

Scene 1: Guests will be at a asylum lobby room where on the first side is candyman gutting up a victim's stomach before slashing his hook at guests and on the other side is Annie Wilkes breaking a guard's leg with a sledgehammer and after she breaks the guard's second leg she will attack guests with her sledgehammer

Scene 2: Guests will now be at the visitation room where guests could see John Doe strangling a man with a phone in the visitation room while this distracts guests the predator will pop out to attack guests

Scene 3: Guests will be at a intensive treatment room where ghostface will pop out in a treatment cell door while inside one of treatment cells is the invisible man going mad in one of the treatment cells before bursting through the treatment cell door to scare guests

Scene 4: Guests will now be at a operating room where the brundlefly will stalk guests and when guests nearly exit the operating room Frankenstein will pop out to attack guests

Scene 5: Guests will be in a dentist area where a dentist has a metal sphere through its head and on some occasions blood may spray at guests from the metal sphere and also on the ceiling is an xenomorph crawling on there while this distracts guests the tall man will pop out to scare guests

Scene 6: Guests will now be at a waiting room where they can see the creeper feasting on a person's head and on a waiting room table is the babadook book however once it opens the babadook's hand will pop out to grab guests

Scene 7: Guests will be in a asylum kitchen where they can see Hannibal eating some brain fragments while this distracts guests leatherface will pop out to sway the chainsaw at guests

Scene 8: Guests will now be at a asylum cafeteria where David can be seen feasting on a dead guard's corpse and while this distracts guests the wolfman will pop out to attack guests

Scene 9: Guests will be at a furnace/boiler room where Freddy Krueger hides in there and when guests nearly leave the room Pennywise will pop out to attack guests

Scene 10: Guests will now be at a asylum bathroom where it smells awful and in the bathroom is a person sawing off their foot while their foot is chained up and inside some of the toilets are the ghoulies who will glare at the guests and in one of the bathroom doors is Jack Torrance chopping down it down with his axe and when he chops down the bathroom door he will swing his axe at guests

Scene 11: Guests will be at a asylum cell hallway in which they will see Norman Bates stabbing a guard and will reach to guests with his knife and in one cell there will be a dead guard however while this distracts guests Michael Myers will pop out to swing the knife at guests and finally in one cell a patient while being possessed by pazuzu will pop out to insult guests

Scene 12: Guests will now be in a execution room where a person is on the execution chair but turns into the thing while this distracts guests pinhead and some of the cenobites will pop out to attack guests

Scene 13: Guests will be in a security camera room where they show the carnage around the asylum and while this distracts the guests Samara will appear behind guests and also in the room is the grudge who will stalk guests while making grudge like noises

Scene 14/Finale: Guests will now be in a asylum riot where villains from previous scenes attack guests

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Psychoscareapy: Horror Movie Madness

Facade: Shadybrook Asylum

Scene 1: Guests will be at a asylum lobby room where on the first side is candyman gutting up a victim's stomach before slashing his hook at guests and on the other side is Annie Wilkes breaking a guard's leg with a sledgehammer and after she breaks the guard's second leg she will attack guests with her sledgehammer

Scene 2: Guests will now be at the visitation room where guests could see John Doe strangling a man with a phone in the visitation room while this distracts guests the predator will pop out to attack guests

Scene 3: Guests will be at a intensive treatment room where ghostface will pop out in a treatment cell door while inside one of treatment cells is the invisible man going mad in one of the treatment cells before bursting through the treatment cell door to scare guests

Scene 4: Guests will now be at a operating room where the brundlefly will stalk guests and when guests nearly exit the operating room Frankenstein will pop out to attack guests

Scene 5: Guests will be in a dentist area where a dentist has a metal sphere through its head and on some occasions blood may spray at guests from the metal sphere and also on the ceiling is an xenomorph crawling on there while this distracts guests the tall man will pop out to scare guests

Scene 6: Guests will now be at a waiting room where they can see the creeper feasting on a person's head and on a waiting room table is the babadook book however once it opens the babadook's hand will pop out to grab guests

Scene 7: Guests will be in a asylum kitchen where they can see Hannibal eating some brain fragments while this distracts guests leatherface will pop out to sway the chainsaw at guests

Scene 8: Guests will now be at a asylum cafeteria where David can be seen feasting on a dead guard's corpse and while this distracts guests the wolfman will pop out to attack guests

Scene 9: Guests will be at a furnace/boiler room where Freddy Krueger hides in there and when guests nearly leave the room Pennywise will pop out to attack guests

Scene 10: Guests will now be at a asylum bathroom where it smells awful and in the bathroom is a person sawing off their foot while their foot is chained up and inside some of the toilets are the ghoulies who will glare at the guests and in one of the bathroom doors is Jack Torrance chopping down it down with his axe and when he chops down the bathroom door he will swing his axe at guests

Scene 11: Guests will be at a asylum cell hallway in which they will see Norman Bates stabbing a guard and will reach to guests with his knife and in one cell there will be a dead guard however while this distracts guests Michael Myers will pop out to swing the knife at guests and finally in one cell a patient while being possessed by pazuzu will pop out to insult guests

Scene 12: Guests will now be in a execution room where a person is on the execution chair but turns into the thing while this distracts guests pinhead will pop out with a bloody cleaver

Scene 13: Guests will be in a security camera room where they show the carnage around the asylum and while this distracts the guests Samara will appear behind guests and also in the room is the grudge who will stalk guests while making grudge like noises

Scene 14/Finale: Guests will now be in a asylum riot where villains from previous scenes attack guests

really good idea but there was one little problem. pinhead never uses a cleaver. he pulls people apart using chains

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

really good idea but there was one little problem. pinhead never uses a cleaver. he pulls people apart using chains

Oh right mind if I edit it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Already edited it and now I changed it to when pinhead will pop out except a few cenobites will pop out to attack guests along with pinhead.

Also here's the challenge the challenge is to come up with your own psychoscareapy house idea. Create some scene ideas and then after that you will do a detailed layout of your own psychoscareapy house idea. Do you think you got it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Already edited it and now I changed it to when pinhead will pop out except a few cenobites will pop out to attack guests along with pinhead.

Also here's the challenge the challenge is to come up with your own psychoscareapy house idea. Create some scene ideas and then after that you will do a detailed layout of your own psychoscareapy house idea. Do you think you got it?

sure im game. im lazy so i might use my characters here so yeah. because i can't think of any other villians in the house

course im gonna re edit the ways characters are protrayed here so it dosen't look like yours

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

sure im game. im lazy so i might use my characters here so yeah. because i can't think of any other villians in the house

course im gonna re edit the ways characters are protrayed here so it dosen't look like yours

Well it's fine if you're going to re-edit the way I portrayed the characters.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Twilight59 said:

Well it's fine if you're going to re-edit the way I portrayed the characters.

Psychoscareapy - carnage unearthed

 

location -sound stage 22

 

facade - as you enter the sound stage you notice a large trashed asylum. the skies have turned red and there's a large hole in the ground with smoke coming out.

 

asylum lobby - as you enter the lobby you see that it's pure chaos, multiple bodies are laid apart chopped to bits and some blood has made it's way to the ceiling. on the Secretary desk you see Annie Wilkins beating a mans head in with a sledgehammer. as this distracts guests candyman will pop out from a boo hole from behind to slash at guests.

 

visitation area - as you enter into the visitation area you see multiple slaughtered guests. as you walk by some will be still alive and scare guests. on a small table is a body of a doctor starved to death with the words "SLOTH" right next to him. suddenly the corpse comes alive and tries to gasp for air, as guests back up a predator with the spine of a inmate will pop up and roar at guests.

 

intensive treatment room - you enter into a asylum hallway with a sign saying "intensive treatment" on the walls. as guests pass by a door, a inmate will pop out screaming as ghostface pulls him back and slit his throat. [a Easter egg in this room is multiple hand prints appearing on the wall and small laughing being heard]

 

operating room - as you enter you see multiple x rays on the walls showing multiple claw and bite marks on people. in the center of the room is a gurney, on it is a person stitched together from multiple body parts from doctors, guards, and inmates. as guests walk by the corpse would actually start to twitch a little here and there. [bodies a dummy and the table is the one shaking.] as this distracts guests brundlefly will pop out from behind a table and spit acid at guests [water and brundlefly's a animatronic.]

 

dentist area - as you enter here you see on a chair a body with a large hole in it's chest and a worm like blood trail. as guests walk by a xenomorph will pop out and roar at guests. [a small Easter egg here is that on the body the sphere from phantasm will be in the bodies head]

 

waiting room - as you enter here you see multiple corpses on the chairs with there organs removed. as guests walk by a still alive one the creeper will pop out and remove his heart and bite into it spraying blood [water] at guests. [a easter egg here is one chair the babbadook book will be there with it's pages moving by a unknown force]

 

kitchen - as you enter here the smell of cooked flesh is pumped into the room. on a table is hannibal lecter chopping a mans hands or legs off and putting them into the stove. as guests are distracted leatherface will pop out from behind the fridge to scare guests.

 

cafeteria - as you enter you see out the window it's a full moon. Lawrence Talbot is seen in mid transformation convulsing in pain as multiple of his bones break and reform. as guests walk by david kessler fully transformed will pop out from a table and roar at guests.

 

boiler room - as you enter you are hit by smoke. the walls here seem to be moving and a figure can be seen pushing through. as this happens the wall comes down to reveal freddy kruger with a bloodied glove laughing at guests. as guests back up pennywise will appear with a wide jaw roaring at guests.

 

bathroom - as you enter here the smell of urine and feces is pumped in. in one of the stalls is a ghoulie peeking it's head out of a toilet. as guests are distracted one of the stall doors breaks open revealing jack torrance with a axe which he swings maniacally. [ a Easter egg in the room is that in one stall a served foot attached to a chain can be found. right next to it is a tv showing static]

 

asylum cell hallway - you are now in a beaten up cell hallway. here multiple doors have been busted open revealing bloody carnage. in one cell it's filled with makeshift halloween masks. behind the door is Micheal Myers letting him scare guests. and at the end of the hall a patient possessed by pazzuzu will pop out and vomit at guests [water]

 

execution room - here you enter into a room with a inmate strapped down to a table. in his arm is a needle letting a nerve agent kill him. but turns out he's a thing as his head splits open as he roars at guests [animatronic]. as guests pass by they see a body hanging from chains. as there distracted pinhead will pop out from a boohole.

 

security camera area - as guests enter they see multiple cctv footage of the carnage going about. on one large screen samara will pop out from it's boohole scaring guests. as guests exit the kid from the grudge will pop out under a table and screech at guests.

 

riot - here it's all gone to hell. multiple inmates are seen beating each other up. some are dummies while some are real. hidden among the pile of inmates are several horror characters from before to scare guests.

 

also here's the next challenge. back in 1995 they did a universal house of horrors maze where instead of a straight pass house, it will have two sides for a house. one side is classic monsters [1900-1970] and the other side is the modern section [1970-1995]. now you have to try and revamp this idea and feature new modern horror films. and  you have to do a small description for each room.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do accept the challenge but how do i do a small description for the revamped idea? (Sorry for being an idiot)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Twilight59 said:

I do accept the challenge but how do i do a small description for the revamped idea? (Sorry for being an idiot)

scratch that. you can do what ever you want with the idea. just make sure it's a dual run houe, and one sides classic horror films and other sides modern

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok!

Universal's New and Improved House of Horrors!

Facade: A cinema having a Horror Film Festival 

(Classic film route)

Scene 1: Guests will be in a gothic coffin room in which Dracula and his vampire brides hide in some coffins (Film: Dracula (1931))

Scene 2: Guests will now be at a laboratory where Frankenstein is restrained on a table and may twitch when guests nearly exit the room Frankenstein will break from the restraints and attack guests (Film: Frankenstein (1931))

Scene 3: Guests will be in a forest where the wolfman will lurk and attack guests (Film The Wolfman (1941))

Scene 4: Guests will now be at a taxidermy room where they can see mother on a rocking chair while this distracts guests Norman Bates will pop out to stab a guest (Film: Psycho (1960))

Scene 5: Guests will be in a bedroom where an exorcism is being performed however when guests nearly exit the bedroom pazuzu will pop out to scare guests (Film: The Exorcist (1973))

Scene 6: Guests will now be in underwater where the gil-man will stalk guests (Film: Creature From The Black Lagoon (1954))

Scene 7: Guests will be in the overlook hotel hallway where ghosts from the hotel pop out from the doors to scare guests (Film: The Shining (1980))

Scene 8: Guests will now be in a dining room where leatherface's family members are feasting on human meat and one of the family members might try to reach out to guests (Film: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974))

Scene 9: Guests will be in a child's room where in the room hides Chucky (Film: Child's Play (1988))

Scene 10: Guests will now be in a adult theatre where David's victims are sitting in the seats and of course some of them will be real and when guests nearly exit the theatre they can see an usher being mauled by a werewolf version of David Kessler (Film: An American Werewolf in London (1981))

Scene 11: Guests will be in a boiler room in which hides Freddy Krueger (Film: A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984))

Scene 12/Finale: Guests will now be in a room in which characters from previous rooms scare guests

(Modern film route)

Scene 1: Guests will be in a dark house in which the polite leader and the purgers will hide to attack guests (Film: The Purge (2013))

Scene 2: Guests will now be in a seance room where the demon from the Ouija prequel will lurk around to scare guests (Film: Ouija (2014) and Ouija: Origin of Evil (2016))

Scene 3: Guests will be in the further where the ghosts from the four films hide to scare guests (Film: The Insidious Films)

Scene 4: Guests will now be in a basement where Bathsheba will hide to pop out to scare guests (Film: The Conjuring)

Scene 5: Guests will be in a attic where children are watching film reels of children killing their families while this distracts guests baghuul will pop out to scare guests (Film: Sinister (2012))

Scene 6: Guests will now be in Derry sewers where Pennywise will hide in the sewers to scare guests (Film: IT (2017))

Scene 7: Guests will be in a college dorm room where the baby face killer will burst through the door to swipe the knife at guests (Film: Happy Death Day (2017))

Scene 8: Guests will now be in a cave where the monsters from The Descent (2005) hide to attack guests (Film: The Descent (2005))

Scene 9: Guests will be in a snow covered field and in the snow lies a dead body while guests are distracted by this Mathias will pop out to attack guests (Film: The Snowman (2017))

Scene 10: Guests will now be in a room where it shows Samara's vhs tape and while this distracts guests Samara will pop out behind guests (Film: The Ring (2002))

Scene 11: Guests will be in a gothic hallway in which hides the bathtub ghost (Film: Crimson Peak (2015))

Scene 12/Finale: Same finale but with modern horror film villains

Edited by Twilight59
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...