Jump to content
Twilight59

Haunted House and Scare Zone ideas

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

Terror Tram: Containment Breach

Loading: The loading area of the trams are SCP themed basically and Mobile Task Force members usher guests to the trams

Tram Tour: As guests get on the trams, the guide (playing as a researcher at one of the SCP sites) tells us that all the keter and euclid scps have escaped from all of their sites and are invading the Universal Backlot for unknown reasons the monitors on the tram plays SCP related videos

Exiting the Tram: As guests exit the trams they will now see Dr. Clef with a shotgun warning guests of the SCPs lurking about in the backlot

Whoville: As guests walk the path of the Whoville set, 610 infected lurk about

Bates Motel: The motel scene looks like it has been trashed and ruined and has bodies everywhere and in the motel lurks SCP-076-2 and SCP-029

Dirt Path: As guests walk among the dirt path, SCP-1000 rush towards guests along with a burning small house that has SCP-457 in it

Outdoor Maze: Guests then go into an outdoor maze where SCP-513-1 roams about and before guests exit the Outdoor Maze, SCP-1337 will attack guests

Psycho House: Guests see the mansion now being almost destroyed by SCP-682 and in one of the windows is SCP-2852 in Norma Bates' dress and wig

War of the Worlds: Guests will now be in a destroyed War of the Worlds set where some of the keter and euclid SCPs attack guests

Mummy Tunnel: As guests enter the pickup, they will be attacked by SCP-993 who taunts guests before attacking guests

 

i love this idea, though i do have some suggestions

for the whovile area, you could have multiple gas (fog) canisters of virus scps, and have some infecteds from various scps attack. 610, 016 infected who'll like somewhat like william birkin, 217, and maybe 049 can be there preforming surgery.

bates motel could be a humanoid scp area, with 106, 096, 953's humanoid form, and 082 politely gretting guests as it tears open a d-class.

dirt path could feature animal-monster scps, like 3199, 1471, 939 mimicking a victims voice, and maybe a 023 animatronic.

outdoor maze sounds good, but move 1337 to the dirt path as it's a hitchiker. maybe replace it with 650

psycho house im kinda cornced at. it says it's being destroyed by 682, so that means they have to destroy part of there attraction. so you could just do a projection of it's tail striking the building as it turns. move 2852's to norman's usual area and have 1486 be where "mother" is.

war of the worlds could be themed to one scp that'll fit REALLY well. i present to you 2857, aka the town that got fucked by bears. have several bear animatronics heads attacking and some victims walking the streets.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

i love this idea, though i do have some suggestions

for the whovile area, you could have multiple gas (fog) canisters of virus scps, and have some infecteds from various scps attack. 610, 016 infected who'll like somewhat like william birkin, 217, and maybe 049 can be there preforming surgery.

bates motel could be a humanoid scp area, with 106, 096, 953's humanoid form, and 082 politely gretting guests as it tears open a d-class.

dirt path could feature animal-monster scps, like 3199, 1471, 939 mimicking a victims voice, and maybe a 023 animatronic.

outdoor maze sounds good, but move 1337 to the dirt path as it's a hitchiker. maybe replace it with 650

psycho house im kinda cornced at. it says it's being destroyed by 682, so that means they have to destroy part of there attraction. so you could just do a projection of it's tail striking the building as it turns. move 2852's to norman's usual area and have 1486 be where "mother" is.

war of the worlds could be themed to one scp that'll fit REALLY well. i present to you 2857, aka the town that got fucked by bears. have several bear animatronics heads attacking and some victims walking the streets.

Good suggestions also i edited the post i made just to add in the suggestions you made for my Terror Tram idea.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've also been thinking of another Terror Tram idea and this time it's based around my Ultimate Apocalypse idea and it is about guests going through the Universal Backlot while Agent Parker's Ultimate Apocalypse is happening while avoiding such obstacles such as Fenrir, Demons and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Tragic Kingdom

 

Dreamerland, USA is a fairly popular theme park, where Ringmaster Dreamer and his fantasy friends entertain kids. And to be fair, it's a pretty amazing theme park. The creators of the park strive for an authentic feeling - but there is a big difference between "lifelike" and "real". An angry spirit has taken the form of the Demon Queen, and has laid a curse upon the park. Enter, if you dare, the deadliest park on Earth.

 

The Tragic Kingdom is a scarezone parody of Disney theme parks, without trying to be too malicious or copyright-infringing. Like, from what you can see of main street, it seems pretty cool, posters for neat rides, the scent of food stands (that they actually pipe in from below-ground - it's a marketing tool and a clever one at that), and ads for live shows. But that was before. Now, the park is only a shell of what it once was, and the company is trying to shut it down, so it looks like a Disney park that's gone to hell through no fault of its own. And that's not even going into the damage that the cursed characters have caused.

 

SCARACTERS:

  • Ringmaster Dorian Dreamer and Daffodil Dreamer (Mickey and Minnie Mouse): The park mascots, they're dressed as a ringmaster and a hostess, respectively. But unlike their inspiration, they are not cute mice. The posters around the scarezone indicate that they were once humans, but due to the curse, they've turned into feral were-rats.
  • Demon Queen (Maleficent): A mix between the scorned fairy and The Horned King, the Demon Queen stands above the street, cursing things and delivering ominous speeches.
  • Empress Snowflake (Elsa): A frostbitten queen with cold, dead eyes. She wanders the streets, threatening to slaughter whomever and turn them into her minions. She carries an icicle as a dagger.
  • Little Snowflake (Anna): The Empress's younger sister, accidentally slaughtered at a young age. In desperation, Snowflake tried to bring her back, only to reanimate the corpse as a twisted form of its former self. Now, the body decays, many of the sores and injuries have been turned to ice, and her teeth have fallen out, replaced with blood-stained icicles in a blood-covered mouth. She carries a pickaxe.
  • Mermaid (Ariel): The little mermaid asked to be human, so she could have a soul. She was given legs, but never found a man. As the sea hag tried to turn her back into a mermaid, the soulless shell attacked and killed her. Now, the Mermaid is a hideous freak of nature, a gill-man-like feral creature that can only think about violence.
  • The Beastess (Belle): Once, a witch punished a young princess by turning her into a hideous monster, a spell that only true love could break. On her 16th birthday, a prince happened upon her castle prison, and... it had to be true love. Alas, it was not to be - the townsfolk stormed the castle, and killed the prince in the chaos. In a rage, the Beastess slaughtered the villagers. The Beastess is a different take on a Chimera - feline face, goat horns, batwing-like hands with falcon-like talons, and wolf feet - wearing the tattered remains of a fancy dress. She carries the skeleton of the prince, and attacks anyone who dares get close.
  • The Lost Leader (Peter Pan): When a child dies, their soul is guided to Heaven by the Lost Leader. It's a sad, tragic job, but he's been keeping his head held high - but you can only take so much. The Lost Leader looks like a mix between a bard and Papa Emeritus, and carries a blued steel dagger. He carries a little lantern, claiming it to hold a fairy he considers his friend.
  • The Pirate King (Jack Sparrow): The Pirate King once found a cursed treasure, that turned him undead. And no matter what he tried, he cannot get rid of it. Now, he wanders the streets, a rotting corpse, attacking with his rapier due to his age-clouded mind.
  • Stitchdoll (...Loosely based off of Toy Story): Stitchdoll was a little doll made from a burlap sack that loved his owner very much. It was a heartwarming movie, perhaps you saw it. But sadly, the curse has gotten to Stitchdoll. He's falling apart, and he hasn't seen his owner it, what, 25 years? The loneliness is driving Stitchdoll to kill. Now, he roams the street, armed with a knife, hoping that the attention he's bringing will get his owner to notice him.
  • Von Bone (Hatbox Ghost): Von Bone was once an affluent figure, in life. Sadly, his life was also in France during the revolution, so it ended with the guillotine. Now Von Bone wanders the streets, headless, though still fairly jovial. He carries a box - and the box can drop his decayed head, something of a bungee gag.
  • The Galactic Tyrant (Darth Vader): Galactic Tyrant has it rough. He was told he could be a legendary hero, but the other knights scoffed. As he worked his way up the ranks, he made a deal with a vizier to ensure the safety of the galaxy - only for the vizier to kill the king, destroy the other knights, take over the galaxy with an iron fist, and turn Galactic Tyrant into the slave and political figurehead he is today. Tyrant takes a lot of Vader's scarier traits, and takes them to an extreme - you can see his rotten flesh in the tears of the costume, his goggles, respirator, and picklehaub are fused to his flesh, his limbs are robotic, and he carries a rusted chainsaw sword. Also, his breathing is grosser, like someone with a lot of mucus in their respirator.
  • Yeti (Expedition Everest Yeti): It's a yeti. I'm only including the Yeti due to the stories that the old Yeti animatronic at Expedition Everest actually DAMAGED the ride while it was running. As such, the Yeti carries a piece of steel from a roller coaster's supports. 
Edited by DocNiktMarr
I make mistakes, and I only fix them when I know there's proof that I made mistakes.
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

The Tragic Kingdom

 

Dreamerland, USA is a fairly popular theme park, where Ringmaster Dreamer and his fantasy friends entertain kids. And to be fair, it's a pretty amazing theme park. The creators of the park strive for an authentic feeling - but there is a big difference between "lifelike" and "real". An angry spirit has taken the form of the Demon Queen, and has laid a curse upon the park. Enter, if you dare, the deadliest park on Earth.

 

The Tragic Kingdom is a scarezone parody of Disney theme parks, without trying to be too malicious or copyright-infringing. Like, from what you can see of main street, it seems pretty cool, posters for neat rides, the scent of food stands (that they actually pipe in from below-ground - it's a marketing tool and a clever one at that), and ads for live shows. But that was before. Now, the park is only a shell of what it once was, and the company is trying to shut it down, so it looks like a Disney park that's gone to hell through no fault of its own. And that's not even going into the damage that the cursed characters have caused.

 

SCARACTERS:

  • Ringmaster Dorian Dreamer and Daffodil Dreamer (Mickey and Minnie Mouse): The park mascots, they're dressed as a ringmaster and a hostess, respectively. But unlike their inspiration, they are not cute mice. The posters around the scarezone indicate that they were once humans, but due to the curse, they've turned into feral were-rats.
  • Demon Queen (Maleficent): A mix between the scorned fairy and The Horned King, the Demon Queen stands above the street, cursing things and delivering ominous speeches.
  • Empress Snowflake (Elsa): A frostbitten queen with cold, dead eyes. She wanders the streets, threatening to slaughter whomever and turn them into her minions. She carries an icicle as a dagger.
  • Little Snowflake (Anna): The Empress's younger sister, accidentally slaughtered at a young age. In desperation, Snowflake tried to bring her back, only to reanimate the corpse as a twisted form of its former self. Now, the body decays, many of the sores and injuries have been turned to ice, and her teeth have fallen out, replaced with blood-stained icicles in a blood-covered mouth. She carries a pickaxe.
  • Mermaid (Ariel): The little mermaid asked to be human, so she could have a soul. She was given legs, but never found a man. As the sea hag tried to turn her back into a mermaid, the soulless shell attacked and killed her. Now, the Mermaid is a hideous freak of nature, a gill-man-like feral creature that can only think about violence.
  • The Beastess (Belle): Once, a witch punished a young princess by turning her into a hideous monster, a spell that only true love could break. On her 16th birthday, a prince happened upon her castle prison, and... it had to be true love. Alas, it was not to be - the townsfolk stormed the castle, and killed the prince in the chaos. In a rage, the Beastess slaughtered the villagers. The Beastess is a different take on a Chimera - feline face, goat horns, batwing-like hands with falcon-like talons, and wolf feet - wearing the tattered remains of a fancy dress. She carries the skeleton of the prince, and attacks anyone who dares get close.
  • The Lost Leader (Peter Pan): When a child dies, their soul is guided to Heaven by the Lost Leader. It's a sad, tragic job, but he's been keeping his head held high - but you can only take so much. The Lost Leader looks like a mix between a bard and Papa Emeritus, and carries a blued steel dagger. He carries a little lantern, claiming it to hold a fairy he considers his friend.
  • The Pirate King (Jack Sparrow): The Pirate King once found a cursed treasure, that turned him undead. And no matter what he tried, he cannot get rid of it. Now, he wanders the streets, a rotting corpse, attacking with his rapier due to his age-clouded mind.
  • Stitchdoll (...Loosely based off of Toy Story): Stitchdoll was a little doll made from a burlap sack that loved his owner very much. It was a heartwarming movie, perhaps you saw it. But sadly, the curse has gotten to Stitchdoll. He's falling apart, and he hasn't seen his owner it, what, 25 years? The loneliness is driving Stitchdoll to kill. Now, he roams the street, armed with a knife, hoping that the attention he's bringing will get his owner to notice him.
  • Von Bone (Hatbox Ghost): Von Bone was once an affluent figure, in life. Sadly, his life was also in France during the revolution, so it ended with the guillotine. Now Von Bone wanders the streets, headless, though still fairly jovial. He carries a box - and the box can drop his decayed head, something of a bungee gag.
  • The Galactic Tyrant (Darth Vader): Galactic Tyrant has it rough. He was told he could be a legendary hero, but the other knights scoffed. As he worked his way up the ranks, he made a deal with a vizier to ensure the safety of the galaxy - only for the vizier to kill the king, destroy the other knights, take over the galaxy with an iron fist, and turn Galactic Tyrant into the slave and political figurehead he is today. Tyrant takes a lot of Vader's scarier traits, and takes them to an extreme - you can see his rotten flesh in the tears of the costume, his goggles, respirator, and picklehaub are fused to his flesh, his limbs are robotic, and he carries a rusted chainsaw sword. Also, his breathing is grosser, like someone with a lot of mucus in their respirator.
  • Yeti (Matterhorn Yeti): It's a yeti. I'm only including the Yeti due to the stories that the old Yeti animatronic at the Matterhorn ride actually DAMAGED the ride while it was running. As such, the Yeti carries a piece of steel from a roller coaster's supports. 

this scare zone reminds me alot of abandoned by disney. also stichdoll reminded me of this 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, zombieman said:

Ever hear of Dismaland?

 

 

 

Yes, actually, it was probably an inspiration on some level.

2 hours ago, themazethinker said:

this scare zone reminds me alot of abandoned by disney. also stichdoll reminded me of this 

 

 

THIS SUMMER...

 

OHANA MEANS FAMILY.

FAMILY MEANS NO ONE LEFT BEHIND.

 

I guess it's more of the name, but Stitchdoll is just a stitched doll that ISN'T returning to his owner - if he could, there wouldn't be a problem.

I also considered a multi-armed alien to represent Stitch, but I just decided against it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2019 at 6:14 PM, DocNiktMarr said:

The Tragic Kingdom

 

Dreamerland, USA is a fairly popular theme park, where Ringmaster Dreamer and his fantasy friends entertain kids. And to be fair, it's a pretty amazing theme park. The creators of the park strive for an authentic feeling - but there is a big difference between "lifelike" and "real". An angry spirit has taken the form of the Demon Queen, and has laid a curse upon the park. Enter, if you dare, the deadliest park on Earth.

 

The Tragic Kingdom is a scarezone parody of Disney theme parks, without trying to be too malicious or copyright-infringing. Like, from what you can see of main street, it seems pretty cool, posters for neat rides, the scent of food stands (that they actually pipe in from below-ground - it's a marketing tool and a clever one at that), and ads for live shows. But that was before. Now, the park is only a shell of what it once was, and the company is trying to shut it down, so it looks like a Disney park that's gone to hell through no fault of its own. And that's not even going into the damage that the cursed characters have caused.

 

SCARACTERS:

  • Ringmaster Dorian Dreamer and Daffodil Dreamer (Mickey and Minnie Mouse): The park mascots, they're dressed as a ringmaster and a hostess, respectively. But unlike their inspiration, they are not cute mice. The posters around the scarezone indicate that they were once humans, but due to the curse, they've turned into feral were-rats.
  • Demon Queen (Maleficent): A mix between the scorned fairy and The Horned King, the Demon Queen stands above the street, cursing things and delivering ominous speeches.
  • Empress Snowflake (Elsa): A frostbitten queen with cold, dead eyes. She wanders the streets, threatening to slaughter whomever and turn them into her minions. She carries an icicle as a dagger.
  • Little Snowflake (Anna): The Empress's younger sister, accidentally slaughtered at a young age. In desperation, Snowflake tried to bring her back, only to reanimate the corpse as a twisted form of its former self. Now, the body decays, many of the sores and injuries have been turned to ice, and her teeth have fallen out, replaced with blood-stained icicles in a blood-covered mouth. She carries a pickaxe.
  • Mermaid (Ariel): The little mermaid asked to be human, so she could have a soul. She was given legs, but never found a man. As the sea hag tried to turn her back into a mermaid, the soulless shell attacked and killed her. Now, the Mermaid is a hideous freak of nature, a gill-man-like feral creature that can only think about violence.
  • The Beastess (Belle): Once, a witch punished a young princess by turning her into a hideous monster, a spell that only true love could break. On her 16th birthday, a prince happened upon her castle prison, and... it had to be true love. Alas, it was not to be - the townsfolk stormed the castle, and killed the prince in the chaos. In a rage, the Beastess slaughtered the villagers. The Beastess is a different take on a Chimera - feline face, goat horns, batwing-like hands with falcon-like talons, and wolf feet - wearing the tattered remains of a fancy dress. She carries the skeleton of the prince, and attacks anyone who dares get close.
  • The Lost Leader (Peter Pan): When a child dies, their soul is guided to Heaven by the Lost Leader. It's a sad, tragic job, but he's been keeping his head held high - but you can only take so much. The Lost Leader looks like a mix between a bard and Papa Emeritus, and carries a blued steel dagger. He carries a little lantern, claiming it to hold a fairy he considers his friend.
  • The Pirate King (Jack Sparrow): The Pirate King once found a cursed treasure, that turned him undead. And no matter what he tried, he cannot get rid of it. Now, he wanders the streets, a rotting corpse, attacking with his rapier due to his age-clouded mind.
  • Stitchdoll (...Loosely based off of Toy Story): Stitchdoll was a little doll made from a burlap sack that loved his owner very much. It was a heartwarming movie, perhaps you saw it. But sadly, the curse has gotten to Stitchdoll. He's falling apart, and he hasn't seen his owner it, what, 25 years? The loneliness is driving Stitchdoll to kill. Now, he roams the street, armed with a knife, hoping that the attention he's bringing will get his owner to notice him.
  • Von Bone (Hatbox Ghost): Von Bone was once an affluent figure, in life. Sadly, his life was also in France during the revolution, so it ended with the guillotine. Now Von Bone wanders the streets, headless, though still fairly jovial. He carries a box - and the box can drop his decayed head, something of a bungee gag.
  • The Galactic Tyrant (Darth Vader): Galactic Tyrant has it rough. He was told he could be a legendary hero, but the other knights scoffed. As he worked his way up the ranks, he made a deal with a vizier to ensure the safety of the galaxy - only for the vizier to kill the king, destroy the other knights, take over the galaxy with an iron fist, and turn Galactic Tyrant into the slave and political figurehead he is today. Tyrant takes a lot of Vader's scarier traits, and takes them to an extreme - you can see his rotten flesh in the tears of the costume, his goggles, respirator, and picklehaub are fused to his flesh, his limbs are robotic, and he carries a rusted chainsaw sword. Also, his breathing is grosser, like someone with a lot of mucus in their respirator.
  • Yeti (Matterhorn Yeti): It's a yeti. I'm only including the Yeti due to the stories that the old Yeti animatronic at the Matterhorn ride actually DAMAGED the ride while it was running. As such, the Yeti carries a piece of steel from a roller coaster's supports. 

YES!!! I've always wanted a Disneyland parody at Horror Nights! Thank you for this!

 

Also, it was the Yeti at Expedition Everest at Disney World that was damaging the ride, not the Matterhorn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, b-wolf95 said:

YES!!! I've always wanted a Disneyland parody at Horror Nights! Thank you for this!

 

Also, it was the Yeti at Expedition Everest at Disney World that was damaging the ride, not the Matterhorn.

 

...Crap, you're right. I'm editing the original post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PSYCHEDELIC TRANCE

Decorations: A twisted-looking street that looks like something out of Tim Burton and Cabinet of Dr. Caligari along with crashed cars and projections at the windows displaying people freaking out from the Psychedelic Trance drug gas

Scaracters

Junkies: People that look like normal people but got blasted by the psychedelic trance drug gas itself and are now freaking out. They carry almost any weapon such as a fire axe, a chainsaw, a kitchen knife and so on.

Non-Junkies: People that didn't get affected by the drug gas but for some reason went crazy. They wear hazmat suits and one of the non-junkies has blood stains on the suit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest, I was happy enough with the yearly jab at Disney in the B&T show.  God, I miss that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FROZEN REIGN

 

A lot of things don't make a lot of sense when you think about them. How did the platypus evolve in a way that features a beaver tail, bill, and venomous spurs? What is up with the axolotl's face tentacles? Why do people watch reality TV? And perhaps most importantly? How did a pack of undead vikings wind up in San Francisco? And it's important, because it's happening now. And they're attacking people. And freezing people.

It's horrible.

 

FROZEN REIGN is a San Francisco scarezone that sees a horde of undead vikings plundering the streets. Their ship has crashed ashore, and the environment is warped from their presence - ice in the water, a rolling fog, harsh snow falling from above, and ice spikes breaking out of the earth. Around the zone are several victims, who have been encased in ice from the attacks. The music would probably best be something slow... like the opening of Metallica's Blackened.

 

SCARACTERS:

  • Elder: The Viking Elder. An old man, decaying, frostbitten, and hollow-eyed. Dressed in a leather robe, he stands on the bow of the warship, acting as the scarezone's barker, commanding his soldiers and insulting guests. He'd best be played with a deep, gravelly voice.
  • Viking Warriors: Standard, frostbitten zombie vikings. Wearing tunics and horned antlers, they carry swords made of ice, stained with blood.
  • Viking Brutes: Giant variant of the warriors. These men are shirtless, have more impressive white beards, capes, and antlered helmets. They carry ice axes, and wear scraps taken from victims as a kind of trophy.
  • Viking Beserkers: Near-skeletal men, whose remaining eyes are bugged out, teeth pointed, fingers messed up. Wearing little more than loincloths, harnesses, boots, and cowls and capes made of the remains of arctic wolves, these savages scamper across the streets like animals, making animalistic noises, and threatening guests with their icy knives.
  • Victims: Not everyone is as fortunate as to be killed on sight. Some victims are slowly turning into a frozen corpse, trying to hide from the barbarians while their frozen limb slows them down. Usually, they have a limb frozen over, often from a cut, and that limb adds an element to their character - a victim with a frozen foot tries to limp to safety, for example. At least one scaracter is almost completely frozen, and is a background element, pleading for help or death.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This isn't even fully serious, I just want to post something.

 

Rues Du Mal

 

Paris is known as a romantic city. And, yeah, you've got great scenery and all. And it's French. But every city has a dark side that will drive you away from urban life, until you encounter the man-eating livestock and malevolent scarecrows that drive you back. And tonight, that evil is out for blood.

 

Rues Du Mal is a scarezone, set in Paris, where the streets have been taken over by vampires. Actually, it's an excuse to have gentle music and mimes in a scarezone. It wasn't even vampires until I used Google translate for the scarezone name. But, the town's lights have turned red. The Eiffel Tower (a cheap arrangement of lights on one of the buildings) looms over the zone, and the streets are slightly misty. Skeletons line the streets, often mimicking scenes from life - an accordion player on a balcony, art critics marveling at some paintings, some cyclists in the bike lane, etc. The music, as previously stated, is mellow and French. Again, this isn't that serious of an idea - it's basically a filler scarezone, made to enable the creators to focus on a grander house or scarezone.

 

SCARACTERS:

  • Civilian Vampires: People who have been turned into bloodthirsty monsters. Kinda pale, they'll act friendly until the hunger kicks in. Some will carry knives.
  • Mimes: I think the children's anthology book Attack of the Vampire Weenies had a story where a kid followed a mime until dark - and found out that the whole Mime thing was the perfect cover for a vampire. These vampires are dedicated to the art of miming - they'll do the whole shtick until they're ready to strike. And whether they break out of an invisible box or stalk and mimic you before attacking, they will not make a sound...
  • Vampire Lords: The cause of the problem. These gentlemen are dressed in ancient noble outfits and carry swords. The least affable - they'll just strike whenever, not giving directions nor putting on a show. There's about 2 of them.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HELL'S INFAMOUS FIGURES

Description: A portal of Hell under the New York City streets have been opened and all of Hell's infamous figures have arrived along with Satan, Lucifer and Beelzebub himself...

Decoration: The NYC Streets would be a mess, crashed cars, dead bodies, broken windows, you name it along with a portal to hell under the streets of NYC itself

Scaracters

Judas Iscariot

Ted Bundy

Charles Manson

John Wilkes Booth

Jack the Ripper

Saddam Hussein

Lizzie Borden

Nero

Caligula

Mao Zedong

Adolf Hitler

Ivan the Terrible

Kim Il Sung

Maximilien Robespierre

Josef Mengele

Albert Fish

J. Edgar Hoover

Joseph McCarthy

Joseph Stalin

Al Capone

Heinreich Himmler

Emperor Hirohito

Elizabeth Bathory

Civilians

Beelzebub

Lucifer

Satan

 

 

 

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

HELL'S INFAMOUS FIGURES

Description: A portal of Hell under the New York City streets have been opened and all of Hell's infamous figures have arrived along with Satan, Lucifer and Beelzebub himself...

Decoration: The NYC Streets would be a mess, crashed cars, dead bodies, broken windows, you name it along with a portal to hell under the streets of NYC itself

Scaracters

Judas Iscariot

Ted Bundy

Charles Manson

John Wilkes Booth

Jack the Ripper

Saddam Hussein

Lizzie Borden

Nero

Caligula

Mao Zedong

Adolf Hitler

Ivan the Terrible

Kim Il Sung

Maximilien Robespierre

Josef Mengele

Albert Fish

J. Edgar Hoover

Joseph McCarthy

Joseph Stalin

Al Capone

Heinreich Himmler

Emperor Hirohito

Elizabeth Bathory

Civilians

Beelzebub

Lucifer

Satan

 

 

 

 

...Probably won't fly, what with all the real monsters and horrible people. Sorry.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, DocNiktMarr said:

...Probably won't fly, what with all the real monsters and horrible people. Sorry.

Well to be honest i thought it was a creative idea to do but yeah it won't probably fly and could cause controversy

 

Speaking of which i have another idea in which is a crossover between Psychoscareapy and Insomnia

 

Pscychoscareapy: Insomnia-Recently Shadybrook Asylum has been reopened by the demented doctors who ran the Insomnia Facility and the recent patients of the reopened asylum have been awake forever...so enter if you dare...

 

By the way here's a video of the Insomnia haunt:

 

Edited by Twilight59

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

here's a haunt idea i always wanna do, a cryptids themed one. im thinking of writing it after my other projects though (outlast whistleblower, resident evil 2, scp containment breach, fnaf 4-6). i have several cryptid ideas already put in (bigfoot, kraken, jersey devil, mothman, skinwalker, goatman, wendigo, beast of bray road, dover demon, skunk ape, yeti, bunyip, kasai rex, and many more). however i am stuck on one thing, how to tie them  together. i don't wanna steal doc's idea, so i have 2 options. you guys can list some more.

 

1 - have it be similar to that one animal planet show called "lost tapes". it was a show where fake found footage of the monsters attacking people. now i wanna do something similar, by  having police reports of these encounters play in the transitions.

 

2 - have it be a podcast style. sorta like the show "lore" basically. each transition would basically describe the creature's appearence, location of sightings, and it's usual behavioral patterns.

 

anyway, that's all i got so far. if you guys have suggestions, feel free to comment.

Edited by themazethinker
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

here's a haunt idea i always wanna do, a cryptids themed one. im thinking of writing it after my other projects though (outlast whistleblower, resident evil 2, scp containment breach, fnaf 4-6). i have several cryptid ideas already put in (bigfoot, kraken, jersey devil, mothman, skinwalker, goatman, wendigo, beast of bray road, dover demon, skunk ape, yeti, bunyip, kasai rex, and many more). however i am stuck on one thing, how to tie them  together. i don't wanna steal doc's idea, so i have 2 options. you guys can list some more.

 

1 - have it be similar to that one animal planet show called "lost tapes". it was a show where fake found footage of the monsters attacking people. now i wanna do something similar, by  having police reports of these encounters play in the transitions.

 

2 - have it be a podcast style. sorta like the show "lore" basically. each transition would basically describe the creature's appearence, location of sightings, and it's usual behavioral patterns.

 

anyway, that's all i got so far. if you guys have suggestions, feel free to comment.

Maybe Option 1 would be fine? 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Here is one of my ideas, that I have thought up just recently. This is an original content house.  Ladies and gentlemen, the sequel to Demon Cantina (T.B.A.) Feel free to add any ideas if you'd like!

 

DEMON CANTINA (T.B.A.)

 

Plot: Over the years, the demons of the Biker Bar have lured and seduced many bikers to indulge in a world of lust and sin, for then, the  demons feasted on their flesh and drank their blood. And all was well for the atrocious demons. That is, until the world ended. The world did not end with a bang, at least not at first, but with a whimper.  From one of the laboratories,  guarded and funded by the U.S. Armed Forces, a deadly flu was released onto the unsuspecting population. Now this flu did not turn any citizen into the living dead. No.. this was a flu that made the Spanish Flu look puny. Many citizens dropped likes flies.  The government tried to cover up the facts that this was their fault, but to no avail.  The government firebombed thousands, if not millions of cities to cleanse the flu by air strikes as well as executing the infected. But to no avail. They tried blaming it on other nations so that the population had someone to despise, but this had only turn into a Third World War.  As the flu ravaged countless nations, both small and big, both poor and rich, it was truly hell on earth. The demons struggled to survive, knowing they could not feast on those infected with the flu lest they die a violent and agonizing death. It was hard for them to find fresh blood, and some demons had turned on each other.  But things were about to get worse.  One day,  the U.S. Air Force had firebombed the town and rural area where the Demon Cantina stood. Many demons perished in the hellfire, while the surviving demons retreated underground. Eventually, They came  across an major, and not bombed out, abandoned Casino/ Hotel in what was once known as Las Vegas. This city had been abandoned for many years. And it was the perfect place for them to dwell.  As the demons dwelled within the hotel,  the flu had died out, but that was nothing compared to the chaos that was going to occur for humanity.  Humans, both soldier and civilian from within the nation and around the world had seeked  refuge inside this hotel to escape the wars. And it was the perfect trap for the demons prey. A false sanctuary.  All was good for the demons, until a hostile  faction came by. This faction, was a werewolf biker gang. This biker gang had torn apart settlements, both neutral and hostile, as well as  remnants of the government. They had the best military technology stolen from armies, as well being  disciplined and merciless. They truly owned the night.  The werewolf biker gang wanted the Demon's last dwelling. And the demons would not go down without a fight.    

Edited by Grim Reaperz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This is an idea I have inspired by Busch Garden's Howl-O Scream, "Dead Line". Here is the plot! Once again, feel free to add in any ideas!

 

Plot: During the years of the Cold War, specifically the 80's,  the Soviets had finally perfected the ultimate biological weapon ever created. This was a biological weapon that killed and reanimated anyone into the living dead.  The Soviets were highly impressed with this weapon that they decided to store into the underground subway known as the U-Bahn in Berlin, German Democratic Republic in case of an invasion by the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, which the Soviets would surely win a Third World War. The plan was to release this weapon into the subway system where it would flow out into Berlin, turning both soldier, civilian, friend or foe into the living dead as they would kill the remaining uninfected. Of course, when the German government got wind of the plan,  they argued with the Soviets about it. The Soviets made a compromise with the GDR. Let us keep the weapons beneath the U-Bahn, in secret and in turn, if and when we win the Third World War, we will make you a world power again alongside us and give you any territory we liberate from the capitalists. The GDR agreed, not really having a choice. As the years went by, the Cold War had ended with no WWIII. But then the Russians had to get rid of the Bio Weapons and fast, lest  the U.N. and Free World lose their trust in Russia!  They were able to remove and destroy all weapon sites. Or so they thought. They had gotten all but one weapons site. Fast-forward to the present. A greedy and corrupt mayor of Berlin, Federal Republic of Germany decided to expand the U-Bahn lines throughout all of Berlin to impress the world and to gain tourism and a greater reputation. The construction workers had to work with little to no breaks, very little pay and dangerous conditions. It was then, that one of the construction workers, overly tired and stressed, screwed up excavating a tunnel and collapsed into the once-concealed Ex-Soviet Weapons site that held the deadly bio-weapon  breaking it free from it's confines within the payload missile. The workers thought they had struck a gas line, and immediately put on their gas masks, but the workers who never got the chance to put theirs on turned into flesh-eating zombies and attacked the uninfected workers. The fog of the bio-weapon, along with the infected had expanded into the subway station and trains and started to attack on sight. The Police and the military tried to stop the madness but never survived. The entire U-Bahn system was quarantined by the German Armed Forces, not knowing what they were dealing with, as those who knew about the bio-weapon had passed away, taking their secrets to the grave.    

Edited by Grim Reaperz
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For my cryptids haunt, im trying to come up with various location ideas for the cryptids. Im trying to minimize the amount of forests in it, so it wont be a forest house. Heres what i got.

Highway

Gas station

Desert

Backyard

Shed

Barn

Bridge

Mountian

Village

Pier

Ship

Military base

 

If you guys got any other locations, feel free to tell me

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, themazethinker said:

Highway

Gas station

Desert

Backyard

Shed

Barn

Bridge

Mountian

Village

Pier

Ship

Military base

I think maybe a Graveyard scene could fit in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

might put in a skinwalker, or a ghoul

And i also was thinking of a house-like scene could fit too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Twilight59 said:

And i also was thinking of a house-like scene could fit too.

well im trying to think of locations a cryptid might actually be sighted in y'know, a house doesn't fit that much. but hey, you never know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...