Grime

HHN 27: Nightmares Attendance/Meetup Thread

DraculaTeeth: D (but I'm not a big drinker)

Will definitely be attending with family 

Will definitely be in attendance this Sunday 10/1 & every Thursday of the event (besides this coming Thursday 10/5) and there's about an 80-90% chance I'll be at every other night (besides Friday & Saturday

If anyone wants to meet up let me know, I hope everyone going tonight has a great time!

58 minutes ago, DraculaTeeth said:

DraculaTeeth: D (but I'm not a big drinker)

Will definitely be attending with family 

Will definitely be in attendance this Sunday 10/1 & every Thursday of the event (besides this coming Thursday 10/5) and there's about an 80-90% chance I'll be at every other night (besides Friday & Saturday

If anyone wants to meet up let me know, I hope everyone going tonight has a great time!

I've put you in for the rest of the nights this year except Fridays, Saturdays, and this coming Thursday (10/5). Let me know if it needs any corrections!

I'll be out there a little later tonight, around 9ish. Hanging out with some ex-coworkers for a going-away thing at a bar down the street beforehand. I'll have on an AV input shirt and a Cowboy Bebop hat. Say what's up if you see me :) If anyone wants to meet up let me know.