Dr. Jimmy

Halloween Horror Nights 2017 (Japan)

Universal Studios Japan has now begun announcing their Halloween Horror Night 2017!

main01-170718.jpg

As usual the streets will be filled with zombies. this year in addition to the "regular" zombies and "Super" zombies there will be Pirate Zombies and Clown Zombies!

And it looks like they will be doing the Thriller Zombie dance shows again as well.

img_street03.jpg

img_street01.jpg

img_street02.jpg

So far they have only announced three Horror Mazes.

Dead or Alive, Cult of Chucky and the extreme upcharge maze, Trauma 3.

img_maze01.jpg

img_maze02-170718.jpg

img_maze05.jpg

they are promising "more to come" likely additional maze and street announcements, and possibly their usual haunted attractions.

img_andmore-170718.png

And as always, there will be a more family friendly day time event with a parade and trick or treating.

main02-170718.jpg

img_day02.jpg

HHN 2017 will be held at USJ in Osaka, Japan on select nights beginning Saturday, September 9 to Sunday, November 5 2017.

• Like 1

On 7/18/2017 at 0:08 PM, Dr. Jimmy said:

As usual the streets will be filled with zombies. this year in addition to the "regular" zombies and "Super" zombies there will be Pirate Zombies and Clown Zombies!

...That is awesome.

Now let's see that awesomeness applied to non-zombie things.  Like werewolves.

Big updates on the Universal Studios Japan HHN 2017 site! They changed the name of the maze Dead or Alive to Dead Man's Forest to "avoid confusion" (and lawsuits) it's their first Outdoor Maze!

Two new Maze announcements: the return of NOES and The Exorcist.

Enormous details on 19 different Zombies!

And Cursed Attractions featuring Sadako (Ringu) and Gakko no Kaidan (haunted school).

main01.jpg

main02.jpg

The Zombies are: 1. Clown Anthony, 2. Clown Luke, 3. Bugs, 4. Split, 5. Prisoner, 6. Heavy Meta, 7. Fat Family Nick, 8. Fat Family Amanda, 9. Fat Family Bob, 10. Fat Lock, 11. Blond Oscar, 12. Black Hair Andre, 13. Original Grandfat, 14. Mother of Baby, 15. Baby, 16. Little Girl, 17. Red, 18. Carrier and the 19th type is listed as "rare" the Pirates who will apparently only come out in the rain!

img_zombies_01.jpg

img_zombies_02.jpg

img_zombies_03.jpg

img_zombies_04.jpg

img_zombies_06.jpg

img_zombies_07.jpg

img_zombies_08.jpg

img_zombies_09.jpg

img_zombies_10.jpg

img_zombies_11.jpg

img_zombies_12.jpg

img_zombies_13.jpg

img_zombies_14.jpg

img_zombies_15.jpg

img_zombies_16.jpg

img_zombies_18.jpg

img_zombies_19.jpg

img_zombies_05.jpg

Mazes.

img_slider01.jpg

img_slider02.jpg

img_slider03.jpg

img_slider04.jpg

img_slider05.jpg

Cursed Attractions

img_slider01-1.jpg

img_slider02-1.jpg

20 hours ago, Invader_butters said:

hope you like clowns.

hey invader since there's no footage of japans houses this year can you post a description of what the house was?

• Like 1

As an extreme Japanese language enthusiast as a student whose taken two whole classes (this is sarcasm), I couldn't help but mildly laugh at your pronunciations (Sorry if that came off more offensive than I meant it, I just found it a little funny, my pronunciation isn't great either).

Almost everything about Japan's HHN is something I wanna go to. The dress-up part of it (and extremely intricate at that), the starting dates being so early, the other parts that I can't think of right now. But it ending at 9 is such a bummer. ): I understand why, but man...

Yeah my Japanese is pretty awful I can admit that. If it cost extra and I closed at 9 I'd be upset but since its covered in a normal days ticket I think it's a pretty sweet deal.

I think I said this last year, but if not, just wanted to give a major thanks for making these videos! They're informative, hilarious and entertaining.

Thanks for continuing to make these vids and uploading em here! My gf and I enjoyed watching these two together, and we look forward to any more you may post