Sign in to follow this  
futureboy

BIll and Ted Video

Please let me know

I haven't seen any decent footage of the 2008 show from Orlando, however YouTube has the Hollywood version which is similar.

You call this similar this is just rip off joke of the past bill and ted shows i really like to see the 2008 again or better yet the other bill and ted shows

You call this similar this is just rip off joke of the past bill and ted shows i really like to see the 2008 again or better yet the other bill and ted shows

Well, seeing as they wouldn't let you record the show, your not going to get anything that great. If it's not on any of the video sites like YouTube, etc, your chances are pretty slim.

You have to remember this show crosses the line between copyright and parody, that's why the no video recording started in 2007.

Thank you Brooke! :)

You're welcome. I think I have the last show recorded too. Or at least another recording of the show, I didn't feel like going through all my stuff, heh. They're on CDs with other random crap.

Here is the entire B&T show from 2009.

Here is the first half of the B&T show from 2010. Thats all there seems to be from last years show. Hope this helps.