Gambit

HHN 27 Fan-made Wallpapers

Hey @Gambit... Any chance you could create some wallpaper love for Hollywood as well? I'm sure others would appreciate it too. I think there is promo images available somewhere (as well as the "view background image on each maze page of the website). PLEASE & THANK YOU!

Desktop wallpapers, but also Facebook cover photos would be great too! I know we don't have a fancy border like Orlando, so no need to worry about getting too fancy for ours.

• Like 2

I didn't it do it this year because there wasn't much demand for them last year but if you say there is then sure. I'll see what I can whip up for you tonight. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, WESKER69 said:

Hey @Gambit... Any chance you could create some wallpaper love for Hollywood as well? I'm sure others would appreciate it too. I think there is promo images available somewhere (as well as the "view background image on each maze page of the website). PLEASE & THANK YOU!

Desktop wallpapers, but also Facebook cover photos would be great too! I know we don't have a fancy border like Orlando, so no need to worry about getting too fancy for ours.

Enjoy.

• Like 2

Now that we have all the houses officially announced, can somebody whip up a background that has all the houses on there somehow. Got one the last few years, that's the kind I always want. Like to represent everything not just one lol. If possible, iPhone 6 size, and a Facebook cover photo size and a desktop wallpaper size for my computer. Please and thank you already! 

• Like 2

On 8/31/2017 at 5:20 PM, ScottEdmondson41 said:

Now that we have all the houses officially announced, can somebody whip up a background that has all the houses on there somehow. Got one the last few years, that's the kind I always want. Like to represent everything not just one lol. If possible, iPhone 6 size, and a Facebook cover photo size and a desktop wallpaper size for my computer. Please and thank you already! 

I've added some new wallpapers that include everything for this year.

0pNvNtA.png

• Like 1