Dr. Jimmy

Halloween Horror Nights 7 (Singapore)

Interesting take on the seven deadly sins idea.  Instead of trying to fit the icons to the pre-existing sins that aren't that scary to begin with in some case (looking at you, Sloth), they made their own sins to work with

unknown.png

OH HEY looks like we know what narcissism looks like now! they're pretty handsome on the surface, though i guess that's what you'd expect huh

the minigame for Make The Cut is on the site as well! at least, it seems like it is for me. then again i'm in the GMT timezone so your millage may vary

• Like 1

Okay... thats just weird. Why would they not use "Raven" on the website? I actually like the dude a lot more. Is there a chance that they changed their "Narcissism" icon after this & before the announcement?

i'm pretty sure that the site was using the first one as a placeholder or something. maybe they're a contestant or another judge for Make The Cut?

That wouldn't make sense since "Malice" is used on the site... I get the feeling they changed the Narcissism icon to male. It'd be weird to feature him on the site, announcement artwork & even the "game" itself. Maybe we'll get a better idea of whats going on after everything is "announced"/updated on the site.

The park may have decided to change things here and there, but let me just say that there are many more unique characters inside the Make The Cut house that could have "icon-worthy" looks. The icon of Narcissism (nicknamed Raven) is part of a trio known as the "Slit Face Girls", and they have her own live show in the park.

Next week, the Terracotta Empress will be revealed.

i-vGDntfx-L.jpg

• Like 1

They probably decided to use the dude for the house/marketing since the Slit Face Girls have their own show, which isn't on the site yet. So it makes sense.

Also I find it interesting that the Empress is done in a similar style to Narcissism, while Malice was just straight up "scary" looking.

17 hours ago, WESKER69 said:

Also I find it interesting that the Empress is done in a similar style to Narcissism, while Malice was just straight up "scary" looking.

Also of note, Malice seems to be the only icon without a name other than her sin.  

1 hour ago, b-wolf95 said:

Also of note, Malice seems to be the only icon without a name other than her sin.  

if i had to guess, i'd say it's because malice is supposedly more of an amalgamation of all the spirits who died in the death mall? 

• Like 1

I think the guy for Make the Cut may be the manager of KILL Entertainment, Kim "Die" Yeong mentioned in the details for the house on the Resorts World Sentosa Blog.

With the website update, we got our next "game" unlocked... this time for "HEX"...

Z1hNnni.jpg

Here is the event map: 9 rides/attractions, 5 mazes, 2 scarezones, 2 shows & a Zombie Laser Tag upcharge experience!

t5wOebA.jpg

dTz7TYV.jpg

I recently went to USS and went to hhn 3 times it was really gory!

I will be uploading some more videos and a video of one of the haunts in the near future!

• Like 1

Hell has literally come to earth in this scarezone. People are being punished and your thrown into the middle of it. All while a demonic priest opens up a portal bringing more evil into this world.