Jump to content

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, LeakyBumBum said:

I was never a real big fan of Insidious, but goddamn, the stuff Mrudy showed us looked pretty good. Insidious will also be the maze with the Twitter Password this year. If they can pull it off however, 

How will Insidious play out and what's there to say about the New scenes or returning Scenes?

 

The Ending to Insidious you said would include 5 Scares which are Bride in Black, New Demon, Red Lip Stick Demon, and Man who can't breathe. Who's the 5th Scare Actor?

 

Blumhouse how will that play out in what order?

 

Which Maze based on the info you got do you think will be the worst or your least favorite?

Edited by HHNManics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HHNManics said:

How will Insidious play out and what's there to say about the New scenes or returning Scenes?

 

The Ending to Insidious you said would include 5 Scares which are Bride in Black, New Demon, Red Lip Stick Demon, and Man who can't breathe. Who's the 5th Scare Actor?

 

Blumhouse how will that play out in what order?

I don't remember too many specifics about the beginning, there are two new demons in the new insidious movie, Key Demon and Dirty lady. I believe both of those will be heavily featured at the beginning of the maze. Then you go through a red door from 3rd movie and you see those scenes but this time they're all in the further. Then you go through second red door from 1st movie, scene from that movie but in the further. Then you go through a red prison door and you get scared by the 5 demons: Lipstick demon, Man Who Can't Breathe, bride in black, dirty lady, and Key demon. I never watched the movies but the maze has these two (like tv show investigators who are like a duo) and they introduce you to the maze, I believe they're also the ones outside doing the twitter password thing. 

Blumhouse goes: Purge, Sinister, Happy Death day, but the very end is Big Daddy on his mini gun. All three promo posters for those movies (the American flag in guns and grenades, the girl dragging blood on the wall, and whatever the poseter is for HDD) are all going to by physically represented in the maze. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, LeakyBumBum said:

I don't remember too many specifics about the beginning, there are two new demons in the new insidious movie, Key Demon and Dirty lady. I believe both of those will be heavily featured at the beginning of the maze. Then you go through a red door from 3rd movie and you see those scenes but this time they're all in the further. Then you go through second red door from 1st movie, scene from that movie but in the further. Then you go through a red prison door and you get scared by the 5 demons: Lipstick demon, Man Who Can't Breathe, bride in black, dirty lady, and Key demon. I never watched the movies but the maze has these two (like tv show investigators who are like a duo) and they introduce you to the maze, I believe they're also the ones outside doing the twitter password thing.

So Insidious goes Chapter 4, 3, 1, 2, (Or will it not be using Chapter 2?) And then the Ending?

 

What's there to say about AVED and how that will play out?

Edited by HHNManics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

Since it hasn't been mentioned at all, Any fun specifics on Ash vs ED? 

None that come to mind, however the end is pretty funny. Giant Deadite henrietta with a telescoping neck. Ash walks in and cuts her head off. Final scene is him holding her head saying "groovy". Starts int he trailer park and moves to some sort of park or lake, can't remember all the details fully. But the costume design is pretty rad. For the deadites and the Ashe's 

AVED was the last maze he talked about and since we were short on time he only gave us about 3 minutes of info.

Just remembered, there's the rat trap in SAW and a bunch of pigmen in SAW. 

AVED will have the first scare be Ash shooting a deadite with his "boomstick" so expect to see something like from Halloween with syncing sound to gunshot. You transition via clothesline to elk grove. You run into his deadite sister. Move to the woods where Amanda has two hikers on her hands. Then you get to the Cabin. Pablo has book on his face. Move to fruit cellar where you find the giant Henrietta.   

8 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

So Insidious goes Chapter 4, 3, 1, 2, (Or will it not be using Chapter 2?) And then the Ending?

 

The prison door is from the new movie, it's where the Key demon keeps his prisoners in hell. I never watched the insidious movies so idk what scene corresponds to what door. I remember seeing a little kid by a crib next to a window once you go through the first red door. Idk what movie that scene is from.

Edited by LeakyBumBum
Typos
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, LeakyBumBum said:

None that come to mind, however the end is pretty funny. Giant Deadite henrietta with a telescoping neck. Ash walks in and cuts her head off. Final scene is him holding her head saying "groovy". Starts int he trailer park and moves to some sort of park or lake, can't remember all the details fully. But the costume design is pretty rad. For the deadites and the Ashe's 

AVED was the last maze he talked about and since we were short on time he only gave us about 3 minutes of info.

Just remembered, there's the rat trap in SAW and a bunch of pigmen in SAW. 

AVED will have the first scare be Ash shooting a deadite with his "boomstick" so expect to see something like from Halloween with syncing sound to gunshot. You transition via clothesline to elk grove. You run into his deadite sister. Move to the woods where Amanda has two hikers on her hands. Then you get to the Cabin. Pablo has book on his face. Move to fruit cellar where you find the giant Henrietta.   

 

The prison door is from the new movie, it's where the Key demon keeps his prisoners in hell. I never watched the insidious movies so idk what scene corresponds to what door. I remember seeing a little kid by a crib next to a window once you go through the first red door. Idk what movie that scene is from.

Wait but what are the movies featured in blumhouse? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update  for insidious: Tucker and Specs are the two outside doing the twitter password thing, and they introduce you to the house. Couldn't remember their names. 

One of the coolest things in my opinion are the stilt walkers that will be added to the lower metro sets. Their character designs are pretty dank. 

ALSO REJOICE, the tunnel won't suck this year. The characters in the tunnel also look really good. Actually scary and not some dudes in black robes shaking bean cans. 

Just now, hhnhart said:

Wait but what are the movies featured in blumhouse? 

Sinister, purge, happy death day. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LeakyBumBum said:

Update  for insidious: Tucker and Specs are the two outside doing the twitter password thing, and they introduce you to the house. Couldn't remember their names. 

One of the coolest things in my opinion are the stilt walkers that will be added to the lower metro sets. Their character designs are pretty dank. 

ALSO REJOICE, the tunnel won't suck this year. The characters in the tunnel also look really good. Actually scary and not some dudes in black robes shaking bean cans. 

Sinister, purge, happy death day. 

Did Murdy mention that Insidious and Blumhouse would get announced Monday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, HHNManics said:

Did Murdy mention that Insidious and Blumhouse would get announced Monday?

I think he said blumhouse on monday but he's not the one in charge of announcements and that he wanted to announce earlier but they wouldn't let him. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, LeakyBumBum said:

Yes, she showed us what I think is all the concept art for ALL of the scare zones. He did not talk about an opening ceremony.  The Hell-O-Ween scare zone has: pumpkin heads, scarecrows, witches, ghosts, bad bunny, teddy bear, and Go-Go dancers dressed in orange and black. 

Starts in the woods, then you move to the house. There's the hanging totems as part of the facade. Creative decided to use the piggy men from the real haunting (so basically from the second half of the show) and the real Butcher (so, not Kathy Bates' butcher). You'll end up going to the Polk's house where they have the flesh tearing scene. In the beginning of the maze there are burnt crosses and the dude on the spit roast. The ending is, in my opinion, the best part of the whole house. So get hyped for that. 

Shinning looked good but there are a lot of holograms and pepper's ghost stuff in there. The bloody elevator is all a projection. The twins are Pepper's ghosts. "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" is a projection IIRC. There's  a whole room dedicated to that typewriter scene. You move out of the house and into the hedge maze (with snow) you see a few frozen Jack's. The last thing you see is the frozen Jack. 

I was never a real big fan of Insidious, but goddamn, the stuff Mrudy showed us looked pretty good. Insidious will also be the maze with the Twitter Password this year. If they can pull it off however, I think ToT or maybe even AvE are strong contenders for best maze. 

We didn't see any announcement videos for anything. 

How many chainsaw characters concept art did he show for the helloween scarezone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LeakyBumBum said:

 

I think he said blumhouse on monday but he's not the one in charge of announcements and that he wanted to announce earlier but they wouldn't let him. 

He didn't say Insidious would be announced on Monday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

He didn't say Insidious would be announced on Monday?

if he did, I don't remember it. He talked about announcing earlier into the presentation, when he covered blumhouse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LeakyBumBum said:

if he did, I don't remember it. He talked about announcing earlier into the presentation, when he covered blumhouse. 

Did he talk about the terror tram if he did what did he say about it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Joejoecorn said:

Did he talk about the terror tram if he did what did he say about it 

Already covered that in an earlier post

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, LeakyBumBum said:

Already covered that in an earlier post

 

He said he didn't announce all the scare zones, did he say which the unannounced ones are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, thiago_l said:

He said he didn't announce all the scare zones, did he say which the unannounced ones are?

There are only three as far as I know: Hell-O-Ween, Toxic Tunnel, and Urban inferno 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, LeakyBumBum said:

There are only three as far as I know: Hell-O-Ween, Toxic Tunnel, and Urban inferno 

Can you confirm or deny that French Street is gonna be used for Horrors of Blumhouse?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wow said:

Can you confirm or deny that French Street is gonna be used for Horrors of Blumhouse?

Confirm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LeakyBumBum said:

Confirm

 

Nice; did John say anything about The Conjuring fiasco or are they just gonna act like it never happened

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wow said:

Nice; did John say anything about The Conjuring fiasco or are they just gonna act like it never happened

swept under a rug and then burned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LeakyBumBum said:

swept under a rug and then burned. 

Ok; in AHS will there be anything based off of the fake trailers?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, wow said:

Ok; in AHS will there be anything based off of the fake trailers?

Will not confirm nor deny. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LeakyBumBum said:

Will not confirm nor deny. 

 

Ok; in Saw will most of scares be pigmen or will we have some vairety

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wow said:

Ok; in Saw will most of scares be pigmen or will we have some vairety

You will have some variety 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...