2 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

you know anything of saw?

What do you want to know? 

I say this only because there is a metric fuck-load of information 

Just now, LeakyBumBum said:

what are the traps and how will they be used

He only got to see an hour of the newest movie, so most of the traps are from the first seven movies. 

Bucket trap is the only one form the new one. But he's going to change it so there are chains hanging from the room and saws are coming in from the sides, moved by blackouts. 

Rack trap is coming back 

Knife Chair.

Water box trap. 

The reverse bear trap from the 7th movie. The one used on Jill specifically. 

Pendulum swing trap. 

Razor wire trap

Billy the puppet will be controlled by a blackout person so he'll slowly wheel into the scene. 

Will be returning to the Bathroom from the OG film. But it will be from Saw 7 where all the dead bodies are. That will be the final scene.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LeakyBumBum said:

He only got to see an hour of the newest movie, so most of the traps are from the first seven movies. 

Bucket trap is the only one form the new one. But he's going to change it so there are chains hanging from the room and saws are coming in from the sides, moved by blackouts. 

Rack trap is coming back 

Knife Chair.

Water box trap. 

The reverse bear trap from the 7th movie. The one used on Jill specifically. 

Pendulum swing trap. 

Razor wire trap

Billy the puppet will be controlled by a blackout person so he'll slowly wheel into the scene. 

Will be returning to the Bathroom from the OG film. But it will be from Saw 7 where all the dead bodies are. That will be the final scene.

i know it may be risky but can you tell me how some of the traps will be used, like what the actors will do

oh and what scenes from other houses will be repeated for titans of terror?

Just now, themazethinker said:

i know it may be risky but can you tell me how some of the traps will be used, like what the actors will do

He really didn't go into any detail on that. 

1 minute ago, LeakyBumBum said:

He really didn't go into any detail on that. 

oh sorry, and like before what scenes from other mazes will be reused for titans of terror? and which sections of the terror tram will be used for the kilers?

1 minute ago, themazethinker said:

oh sorry, and like before what scenes from other mazes will be reused for titans of terror? and which sections of the terror tram will be used for the kilers?

The snake Freddy will be reused but in a different way, Freddy's facade will be the boiler room. There's a scene where he sticks his entire hand through a lady's chest. The scene where people are hanging from their tendons and veins will also be included. 

Freddy has camp Crystal lake and you enter it by seeing the sign for the camp fallen atop some corpse. You see Jason in his old bedroom (tiny bed) some of the kills include a the folding someone in half,  and a vice kill. Some of his facade will be from his hideout/lair from the remake. 

Leatherface will have a slaughter house (which was never in any film) and the interior of the family home. Three masks for leather face (old lday, pretty girl, and OG mask). One of the scenes is him cutting someone's face off. 

Can't remember the first two monsters and their areas, but Freddy will be over at the War of the Worlds downed plane. All the rescuers (fire fighters, EMTs, cops) including civilians will be Freddys in different outfits, like he's being multiple people. The pictures he showed us were hilarious. Also, chucky hosts the tram and the video ends with him using a spell so that he can posses other people. Since it's hard to cast for Chucky he's having him put a spell on other people and so there will be different sizes chuckys. 

1 minute ago, LeakyBumBum said:

The snake Freddy will be reused but in a different way, Freddy's facade will be the boiler room. There's a scene where he sticks his entire hand through a lady's chest. The scene where people are hanging from their tendons and veins will also be included. 

Freddy has camp Crystal lake and you enter it by seeing the sign for the camp fallen atop some corpse. You see Jason in his old bedroom (tiny bed) some of the kills include a the folding someone in half,  and a vice kill. Some of his facade will be from his hideout/lair from the remake. 

Leatherface will have a slaughter house (which was never in any film) and the interior of the family home. Three masks for leather face (old lday, pretty girl, and OG mask). One of the scenes is him cutting someone's face off. 

Can't remember the first two monsters and their areas, but Freddy will be over at the War of the Worlds downed plane. All the rescuers (fire fighters, EMTs, cops) including civilians will be Freddys in different outfits, like he's being multiple people. The pictures he showed us were hilarious. Also, chucky hosts the tram and the video ends with him using a spell so that he can posses other people. Since it's hard to cast for Chucky he's having him put a spell on other people and so there will be different sizes chuckys. 

anyway few more questions, what scenes will be used for sinister, in the shining will the bathroom ghost be there,

The poster where the girl is dragging blood across a wall is there as an illusion. The finale with the hanged people. Can't remember the rest. 

Yes, the ghost will be in the bathroom. 

Edited by LeakyBumBum
typo
  • Like 1

Just now, LeakyBumBum said:

The poster where the girl is dragging blood across a wall is there as an illusion. The finale with the hanged people. Can't remember the rest. 

Yes, the ghost will be in the bathroom. 

anyway thanks and if murdy sees this sorry if he throws a hissy fit on you, cheers

What-up!

I made an account just to ask this. What are the official names of the Insidious and Blumhouse mazes?

1 minute ago, ush.hacker said:

What-up!

I made an account just to ask this. What are the official names of the Insidious and Blumhouse mazes?

yo it's me hhnlover from ush

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ush.hacker said:

What-up!

The Horrors of Blumhouse. Insidious: Beyond the Further. 

12 minutes ago, ush.hacker said:

What-up!

In response to your USH forum post, I wouldn't dare leak the ending of AHS. All I will say is this: It is bitchin' and mad unexpected. I doubt anyone would have ever guessed what it is. 

Edited by LeakyBumBum
Typo
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, LeakyBumBum said:

What's there to say about the Shining and how the Maze will play out? 

Based on your info what would you say is the best maze or your favorite?

And are the announcement Videos for Insidious and Blumhouse good?

Edited by HHNManics

6 hours ago, LeakyBumBum said:

The Horrors of Blumhouse. Insidious: Beyond the Further. 

In response to your USH forum post, I wouldn't dare leak the ending of AHS. All I will say is this: It is bitchin' and mad unexpected. I doubt anyone would have ever guessed what it is. 

Any specifics on Roanoke besides the ending?

8 hours ago, LeakyBumBum said:

I have 4 questions for you Did he give any information about the scare zones will there be opening ceremony and didgeridoo show any of character concept art for the Hell-O-Ween scare zone 

1 hour ago, Joejoecorn said:

I have 4 questions for you Did he give any information about the scare zones will there be opening ceremony and didgeridoo show any of character concept art for the Hell-O-Ween scare zone 

Yes, she showed us what I think is all the concept art for ALL of the scare zones. He did not talk about an opening ceremony.  The Hell-O-Ween scare zone has: pumpkin heads, scarecrows, witches, ghosts, bad bunny, teddy bear, and Go-Go dancers dressed in orange and black. 

3 hours ago, wow said:

Any specifics on Roanoke besides the ending?

Starts in the woods, then you move to the house. There's the hanging totems as part of the facade. Creative decided to use the piggy men from the real haunting (so basically from the second half of the show) and the real Butcher (so, not Kathy Bates' butcher). You'll end up going to the Polk's house where they have the flesh tearing scene. In the beginning of the maze there are burnt crosses and the dude on the spit roast. The ending is, in my opinion, the best part of the whole house. So get hyped for that. 

3 hours ago, HHNManics said:

What's there to say about the Shining and how the Maze will play out? 

Based on your info what would you say is the best maze or your favorite?

And are the announcement Videos for Insidious and Blumhouse good?

Shinning looked good but there are a lot of holograms and pepper's ghost stuff in there. The bloody elevator is all a projection. The twins are Pepper's ghosts. "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy" is a projection IIRC. There's  a whole room dedicated to that typewriter scene. You move out of the house and into the hedge maze (with snow) you see a few frozen Jack's. The last thing you see is the frozen Jack. 

I was never a real big fan of Insidious, but goddamn, the stuff Mrudy showed us looked pretty good. Insidious will also be the maze with the Twitter Password this year. If they can pull it off however, I think ToT or maybe even AvE are strong contenders for best maze. 

We didn't see any announcement videos for anything. 

• Like 2