Jump to content

Recommended Posts

On 8/5/2017 at 9:04 AM, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Hollywood's 2011 maze was a house of horrors overlay so it didn't give the freedom to construct a whole maze based on the movie, just overlay with characters from the movie

 

The facade isn't from one of the other 3. Sure there was ample time for John to change it but he decided against it. He was already dealing with replacing The Conjuring I don't think he wanted to deal with replacing a second maze. Do you know Jigsaw's release date? October 27th... Why should it come to the event if the movie won't be out until the end of the event? In all honesty, it doesn't seem to matter if there's a correlation between the movies release date and it having a maze. The fans who come to the event actually knowing all of the mazes and having watched all the movies or even seen a few of them make up such a small percentage of the actual attendance of the event

 

I think we'll find out who's right and who's wrong today. As John said, something wicked this way comes, so we'll see a couple announcements (2) at ScareLA 

Again, we don't know if 'Jigsaw' is coming to the event. Until these properties are announced, it's all speculation. Once they are announced, the conversation will change, but until then we should really keep a more open mind and not be so odious to one another. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bendelthegreat said:

Again, we don't know if 'Jigsaw' is coming to the event. Until these properties are announced, it's all speculation. Once they are announced, the conversation will change, but until then we should really keep a more open mind and not be so odious to one another. 

Ok would you like to tell what you think the Reimaining 3 Mazes are?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bendelthegreat said:

Again, we don't know if 'Jigsaw' is coming to the event. Until these properties are announced, it's all speculation. Once they are announced, the conversation will change, but until then we should really keep a more open mind and not be so odious to one another. 

Somebody in the Orlando forum even confirmed Jigsaw; every source and everything in general is pointing to a Jigsaw maze. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, bendelthegreat said:

Again, we don't know if 'Jigsaw' is coming to the event. Until these properties are announced, it's all speculation. Once they are announced, the conversation will change, but until then we should really keep a more open mind and not be so odious to one another. 

I've chosen to believe the leaked lineup since, besides Uber Fan which only one person leaked correctly, it's been entirely accurate except for details about the mazes themselves. If you don't want to believe the leaked lineup then that's on you, but all evidence points towards Insidious ch. 4, Jigsaw, and Blumhouse of Horrors

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Im sorry but you have no evidence other than claiming you talked to John. We have ample evidence. We knew early on that The Big Chill would be in water world. We know that The Big Chill had been scrapped from the event. We know that Uber Fan was the codename of the maze replacing The Big Chill. And we know that it's in Waterworld. Connect the dots, and your claim is wrong. 

 

In his defense, it is nearly impossible to have a coherent conversation with anyone (including voices in one's own head) at ScareLA.  The place is a madhouse.  Could be that either John or he misheard one another.  And there's always that fact that John is a Carny...

 

 

 

Ooooh, forgot the final Q that John answered.  Q was: Will this be your last year.  A was: He will continue to do HHN as long as he is producing a good product.  But did repeat that 10 years was always the number he had in mind (which is of course now in the past).  Personally I think Chris Williams is a factor in how long John stays; if Chris left, would John go?  NOTE: Chris was to be at ScareLA, but was not because of a family issue.

Edited by zombieman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I thought there was speculation that the Terrror Tram would be TOT. Now that it's a confirmed maze in WW, did I miss what terror tram is supposed to be???? And how does chucky factor in? Just running with the TOT maze?

On 7/25/2017 at 2:13 PM, bggrenville813 said:

Yeah I got the notification on my phone as well and I saw the Tweet but the link Murdy had didn't work and there was nothing on the horror nights site

obviously found it later, but jumped on regular sales for Halloween night. Low traffic (compared to other nights historically) and does anyone know if anything "magical happens" on the holiday itself? Celebrity spottings? Anything interesting?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dykealiscious said:

Ok I thought there was speculation that the Terrror Tram would be TOT. Now that it's a confirmed maze in WW, did I miss what terror tram is supposed to be???? And how does chucky factor in? Just running with the TOT maze?

obviously found it later, but jumped on regular sales for Halloween night. Low traffic (compared to other nights historically) and does anyone know if anything "magical happens" on the holiday itself? Celebrity spottings? Anything interesting?

There will be a house called Titans of Terror.

 

The Terror Tram is called "Titans of Terror Tram".  It will be hosted by Chucky (i.e. Chucky in the tram video).  Possibly an appearance of Chucky in the walking portion.  Titans will be throughout the walking portion.

 

As for Halloween night, they don't do anything magical.  Maybe scareactors will put more energy in, but nothing planned.  Celeb spottings can happen any night.  Just look for the mazes that are backed up for no good reason while the peasants are blocked off from entering.  This happens quite a lot on opening night.  Halloween itself tends to be low traffic partly because it rarely falls on the weekend.  This year may be be a genuinely good night to go, unless they find some way to make it full capacity (imagine if they made it a free night for season pass holders).

Edited by zombieman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dykealiscious said:

 

obviously found it later, but jumped on regular sales for Halloween night. Low traffic (compared to other nights historically) and does anyone know if anything "magical happens" on the holiday itself? Celebrity spottings? Anything interesting?

As a scareactor, I find Halloween to be the best night because that's when every guest who is there are the people who really wanted to go on Halloween and get scared on that specific day. It seems like it's more of a special thing for the majority of the Halloween crowd then with other crowds (this isn't always the case or a hard rule, I just noticed the vibe of the crowd has always been very different on Halloween night. Significantly less drunken fools and immature guests poking at the scare actors) I always have more fun and am much more willing (being in a scarezone with more freedom) to go the extra mile and put on more of a show when I notice a guest is really enjoying the event. I always try to give each night everything I've got until I'm almost limping to the car at the end of the night, but when you have good encouraging and enthusiastic guests, it gives you more energy and pushes you harder. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just went on the website and Halloween is happening, so can confirm I will not be at the park that night nor the will I be there the 25th. Cannot wait for costume fittings, I promise to give you guys any good details once the event starts (like best times/dates/mazes and whatnot). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got rehired to be Maze Host for my 3rd year! I even got to pick what maze I want to work in lol If you get casted to scare in The Shining and see a small maze host wearing skeleton gloves... You're in good hands lol :)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, plaguexdoctor said:

Just got rehired to be Maze Host for my 3rd year! I even got to pick what maze I want to work in lol If you get casted to scare in The Shining and see a small maze host wearing skeleton gloves... You're in good hands lol :)

Why'd you pick Shinning? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JonaMar said:

Why'd you pick Shinning? 

 

It called out to me lol I was about to go back to waterworld and do TOT but then I heard voices telling me to come play with them :o it'll be all play and no work that's for sure! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, plaguexdoctor said:

Just got rehired to be Maze Host for my 3rd year! I even got to pick what maze I want to work in lol If you get casted to scare in The Shining and see a small maze host wearing skeleton gloves... You're in good hands lol :)

Congrats! A maze host is the person who scans the passes in front of the maze, watches security of the maze, and lets people in right? Which mazes did you host for in previous years?

Edited by wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, wow said:

Congrats! A maze host is the person who scans the passes in front of the maze, watches security of the maze, and lets people in right? Which mazes did you host for in previous years?

Correct! Maze Hosts get rotated amongst those positions but I'm always placed inside the maze because I'm like a bad guest auror or whatever. I catch every drunk guest, video camera flashers, face screamers, hitters, touchers, idiot boyfriend who throws gf at actors, you name it lol I was in Terror Tram Purge back in 2015 and TCM last year.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, plaguexdoctor said:

Correct! Maze Hosts get rotated amongst those positions but I'm always placed inside the maze because I'm like a bad guest auror or whatever. I catch every drunk guest, video camera flashers, face screamers, hitters, touchers, idiot boyfriend who throws gf at actors, you name it lol I was in Terror Tram Purge back in 2015 and TCM last year.

I read 'hitlers" instead of "hitters"...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/7/2017 at 8:39 AM, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

I've chosen to believe the leaked lineup since, besides Uber Fan which only one person leaked correctly, it's been entirely accurate except for details about the mazes themselves. If you don't want to believe the leaked lineup then that's on you, but all evidence points towards Insidious ch. 4, Jigsaw, and Blumhouse of Horrors

I've been trying to figure out how 'Insidious: Chapter 4' relates to the codename 'Writer's Block' for a while now. The hints we've been given have been: 

-Murdy went through 20,000 pictures for the maze. 

-Has to do with Writer's Block (but he also stated "It doesn't specifically have to do with writer's block ... more the keyboard in the pic". The keyboard as we all know has an H and M partially crossed out and the N blacked out)

 

June 15, you asked for an extra hint for the property, to which Murdy replied, 'It's one letter' (meaning either H or N or M). Someone replied, 'Wondering why the "N" is the only letter crossed out", and oddly enough Murdy put "It doesn't like it". 

 

July 4 was when the speculation really went wild that JP Queue would hold the 'Blumhouse' maze that's rumored as the facade received lots of bricks and windows to fit the 'Get Out' house facade. But, Murdy threw another curveball at us. Someone wrote "Well, I was lead to believe it might've been Get Out because of the bricks. Also, there's still room for speculations b/it's unfinished." Murdy: "The bricks were just a clever ruse. When we take them down the true facade will be revealed." 

 

Later that day someone wrote to Murdy: "I am hearing a new insidious movie is in the works. Suspicious." Murdy: "It is suspicious. But I haven't seen that movie."

 

July 26 - "Have you ever thought about doing an It, Annabelle, or Conjuring maze?" Murdy: "Yes yes and yes."

 

It's hard to think he'd do a maze for a movie that both doesn't come out until next year, and he himself hasn't seen yet. For just about anything that comes to Horror Nights, Murdy seems to like to take a look at it first; whether it's video games (he plays them beforehand), music, TV shows, and even movies. That makes 'Chapter 4' the most unlikely contender. 'It', however, seems pretty solid to appear at the event. 

 

The 'N' on the keyboard a lot of people say is for iNsidious, but what if it's really for Neibolt St, the house where Pennywise lives? As for "Writer's Block", I'm almost certain (the only thing I can't source) King got writer's block while writing this novel. That way it's about writer's block but also not about writer's block equally. 'It' is also the stronger fit for the two because it's been shattering records left and right. The teaser trailer alone beat out 'Fate of the Furious' for views on YouTube (a stupid record, but hey, it means popularity). Opening weekend the film is set to demolish. Not only the massive anticipation for the new film, the book is still a huge seller making it widely known, and if you haven't read it, you've at least come to know the TV mini-series. To have the maze at the event also makes sense because of cross promotion. People will see the film and then want to do the maze afterwards (that's what I did when 'Insidious: Into the Further' was at the event after the opening of 'Chapter 2'). So it benefits both Universal and Warner Bros. 

 

As for 'Chapter 4' though? Nobody knows what the film is about. You can argue that it doesn't matter, but I have a strong feeling it matters to Murdy. He seems extremely focused on story with his mazes, which is why even the mashups have a story to follow along with. And trying to use the maze as a teaser for the film will limit the potential of what he can/cannot do (looking at 'Crimson Peak: Maze of Madness' which, although it was beautiful, failed in the fact it couldn't do very much from the film). All of that, and the fact I still can't figure out how 'Writer's Block' is the codename for the maze. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bendelthegreat said:

I've been trying to figure out how 'Insidious: Chapter 4' relates to the codename 'Writer's Block' for a while now. The hints we've been given have been: 

-Murdy went through 20,000 pictures for the maze. 

-Has to do with Writer's Block (but he also stated "It doesn't specifically have to do with writer's block ... more the keyboard in the pic". The keyboard as we all know has an H and M partially crossed out and the N blacked out)

 

June 15, you asked for an extra hint for the property, to which Murdy replied, 'It's one letter' (meaning either H or N or M). Someone replied, 'Wondering why the "N" is the only letter crossed out", and oddly enough Murdy put "It doesn't like it". 

 

July 4 was when the speculation really went wild that JP Queue would hold the 'Blumhouse' maze that's rumored as the facade received lots of bricks and windows to fit the 'Get Out' house facade. But, Murdy threw another curveball at us. Someone wrote "Well, I was lead to believe it might've been Get Out because of the bricks. Also, there's still room for speculations b/it's unfinished." Murdy: "The bricks were just a clever ruse. When we take them down the true facade will be revealed." 

 

Later that day someone wrote to Murdy: "I am hearing a new insidious movie is in the works. Suspicious." Murdy: "It is suspicious. But I haven't seen that movie."

 

July 26 - "Have you ever thought about doing an It, Annabelle, or Conjuring maze?" Murdy: "Yes yes and yes."

 

It's hard to think he'd do a maze for a movie that both doesn't come out until next year, and he himself hasn't seen yet. For just about anything that comes to Horror Nights, Murdy seems to like to take a look at it first; whether it's video games (he plays them beforehand), music, TV shows, and even movies. That makes 'Chapter 4' the most unlikely contender. 'It', however, seems pretty solid to appear at the event. 

 

The 'N' on the keyboard a lot of people say is for iNsidious, but what if it's really for Neibolt St, the house where Pennywise lives? As for "Writer's Block", I'm almost certain (the only thing I can't source) King got writer's block while writing this novel. That way it's about writer's block but also not about writer's block equally. 'It' is also the stronger fit for the two because it's been shattering records left and right. The teaser trailer alone beat out 'Fate of the Furious' for views on YouTube (a stupid record, but hey, it means popularity). Opening weekend the film is set to demolish. Not only the massive anticipation for the new film, the book is still a huge seller making it widely known, and if you haven't read it, you've at least come to know the TV mini-series. To have the maze at the event also makes sense because of cross promotion. People will see the film and then want to do the maze afterwards (that's what I did when 'Insidious: Into the Further' was at the event after the opening of 'Chapter 2'). So it benefits both Universal and Warner Bros. 

 

As for 'Chapter 4' though? Nobody knows what the film is about. You can argue that it doesn't matter, but I have a strong feeling it matters to Murdy. He seems extremely focused on story with his mazes, which is why even the mashups have a story to follow along with. And trying to use the maze as a teaser for the film will limit the potential of what he can/cannot do (looking at 'Crimson Peak: Maze of Madness' which, although it was beautiful, failed in the fact it couldn't do very much from the film). All of that, and the fact I still can't figure out how 'Writer's Block' is the codename for the maze. 

 

It's actually that simple. iNsidious. That's the connection. Murdy said in a Q&A that the Connection doesn't have to do with Writer's Block.

 

So tell me how does this?

Match up with this?

Stephen King saw the leak that went out about The Shining and was furious so that's why Shining announcement was delayed. As much as I would love to see IT, it's  not happening this year.

 

The Facade for JP is a Actual House which is located in the LA Oil Field which IT filmed in Canda.

 

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showpost.php?p=6426093&postcount=19217

 

Murdy planned Insidious Chapter 4 from the Start. Right? Makes sense Murdy loves the Property and it has a release date of October. But then it got moved. He still kept because he wanted it. Insidious Chapter 4 was stated to be located in New Mexico in a Interview. That house looks very mexicanish to me. Also Murdy did say it's not a Original Facade it must be a Facade from a Film right? 

 

Maybe Jason Blum liked the look of the House so much he decided to use it for Insidious Chapter 4. The Wolfman in 2009 was supposed to be released in July but got moved to February 2010 and Orlando still decided to do a Maze in 2009. Insidious is a insanely popular property like The Wolfman so it makes sense for them to do it this year regardless if the film is actually coming out this year.

 

Matter of fact I did a Full On Blog Post on why Insidious Chapter 4 is the JP Queue.

 

https://hhnunofficial.com/2017/07/16/insidious-chapter-4-is-the-jp-queue/amp/

Edited by HHNManics
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

It's actually that simple. iNsidious. That's the connection. Murdy said in a Q&A that the Connection doesn't have to do with Writer's Block.

 

So tell me how does this?

Match up with this?

Stephen King saw the leak that went out about The Shining and was furious so that's why Shining announcement was delayed. As much as I would love to see IT, it's  not happening this year.

 

The Facade for JP is a Actual House which is located in the LA Oil Field which IT filmed in Canda.

 

http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showpost.php?p=6426093&postcount=19217

 

Murdy planned Insidious Chapter 4 from the Start. Right? Makes sense Murdy loves the Property and it has a release date of October. But then it got moved. He still kept because he wanted it. Insidious Chapter 4 was stated to be located in New Mexico in a Interview. That house looks very mexicanish to me. Also Murdy did say it's not a Original Facade it must be a Facade from a Film right? 

 

Maybe Jason Blum liked the look of the House so much he decided to use it for Insidious Chapter 4. The Wolfman in 2009 was supposed to be released in July but got moved to February 2010 and Orlando still decided to do a Maze in 2009. Insidious is a insanely popular property like The Wolfman so it makes sense for them to do it this year regardless if the film is actually coming out this year.

 

Matter of fact I did a Full On Blog Post on why Insidious Chapter 4 is the JP Queue.

 

https://hhnunofficial.com/2017/07/16/insidious-chapter-4-is-the-jp-queue/amp/

Why would Murdy do a maze on a film he hasn't seen before? There's holes to the logic for 'Chapter 4'. Literally John Murdy said he has not seen the new movie, and while I thought both 'Insidious' mazes were great, they need to not happen until the new movie comes out. It's the same reasoning behind why Michael Myers, 'Hellraiser', and 'Trick 'r Treat' are all going to be absent from the event this year as well, despite being heavily demanded. 

 

Everyone is so married to that leaked lineup but can't provide a solid connection between "Writer's Block" and "Insidious" beyond just capitalizing the 'N'. 'It' looks like it will be elsewhere in the park, I'm just trying to figure out what really is happening in the JP Queue (unless when the bricks are removed we'll see a decrepit wooden structure instead).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, bendelthegreat said:

Why would Murdy do a maze on a film he hasn't seen before? There's holes to the logic for 'Chapter 4'. Literally John Murdy said he has not seen the new movie, and while I thought both 'Insidious' mazes were great, they need to not happen until the new movie comes out. It's the same reasoning behind why Michael Myers, 'Hellraiser', and 'Trick 'r Treat' are all going to be absent from the event this year as well, despite being heavily demanded. 

 

Everyone is so married to that leaked lineup but can't provide a solid connection between "Writer's Block" and "Insidious" beyond just capitalizing the 'N'. 'It' looks like it will be elsewhere in the park, I'm just trying to figure out what really is happening in the JP Queue (unless when the bricks are removed we'll see a decrepit wooden structure instead).

 

Because if John wanted to do it, then they (Blumhouse) would give him good resources. When both parks did Dracula back in 2014, my Orlando BTS guide mentioned the team for there only got a script, the trailer, and some art of locations. 

 

And the fact that Murdy is close with Jason Blum after years of partnerships I presume means Murdy would get a little more access.

 

We're "married" to the lineup because, well, look at the pattern.

 

AHS Roanoke was on the list. Check.

 

Shining on the list. Check.

 

Ash Vs Evil Dead on the list. Check.

 

TOT tram on the list. Check.

 

TOT maze wasn't cuz Conjuring got scrapped, which was, while not saying what got scrapped officially, basically confirmed. Basically check.

 

Why should we doubt it? Why is it so farfetched to you?

 

Why would Murdy do a movie that hasn't come out yet? He just did Crimson Peak two years ago. 

 

The fact that the fencing for the Lipstick Demon in the Hollywood mazes was seen already being put it only helps. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

 

Because if John wanted to do it, then they (Blumhouse) would give him good resources. When both parks did Dracula back in 2014, my Orlando BTS guide mentioned the team for there only got a script, the trailer, and some art of locations. 

 

And the fact that Murdy is close with Jason Blum after years of partnerships I presume means Murdy would get a little more access.

 

We're "married" to the lineup because, well, look at the pattern.

 

AHS Roanoke was on the list. Check.

 

Shining on the list. Check.

 

Ash Vs Evil Dead on the list. Check.

 

TOT tram on the list. Check.

 

TOT maze wasn't cuz Conjuring got scrapped, which was, while not saying what got scrapped officially, basically confirmed. Basically check.

 

Why should we doubt it? Why is it so farfetched to you?

 

Why would Murdy do a movie that hasn't come out yet? He just did Crimson Peak two years ago. 

 

The fact that the fencing for the Lipstick Demon in the Hollywood mazes was seen already being put it only helps. 

I brought up the possibility of 'It being the property' in the other speculation thread and it was immediately dismissed in the same way as is happening here but I really think there seem to be a lot of clues indicating that it might be correct. Firstly, Bendel made a good point that 'Writers block' didn't make sense in terms of 'Insidious' and when reading his post it occurred to me that the reason that people believe 'It' can't happen is that King did not want it to and has always stopped the use of his IPs in the past. This could be considered to be a 'Writers block'. Also apparently he must have given approval for there to be houses based on 'It' since the 'It Experience' shown above has been announced  therefore some of those objections must no longer exist especially in light of 'The Shining' happening. Finally, the Ifrit gave us a clue a while ago that actually mentioned the word 'it' twice I believe. It may not happen but it just seems to make a hell of a lot more sense than 'Insidious' if John hasn't even seem seen the movie as was stated. In addition, I understand that it looks like the houses do not match in appearance but does anyone remember what Georgie's house looked like? I ask thinking maybe that was the facade.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Lar6767 said:

I brought up the possibility of 'It being the property' in the other speculation thread and it was immediately dismissed in the same way as is happening here but I really think there seem to be a lot of clues indicating that it might be correct. Firstly, Bendel made a good point that 'Writers block' didn't make sense in terms of 'Insidious' and when reading his post it occurred to me that the reason that people believe 'It' can't happen is that King did not want it to and has always stopped the use of his IPs in the past. This could be considered to be a 'Writers block'. Also apparently he must have given approval for there to be houses based on 'It' since the 'It Experience' shown above has been announced  therefore some of those objections must no longer exist especially in light of 'The Shining' happening. Finally, the Ifrit gave us a clue a while ago that actually mentioned the word 'it' twice I believe. It may not happen but it just seems to make a hell of a lot more sense than 'Insidious' if John hasn't even seem seen the movie as was stated. In addition, I understand that it looks like the houses do not match in appearance but does anyone remember what Georgie's house looked like? I ask thinking maybe that was the facade.

 

The people behind the IT Experience didn't piss King off by going behind his back to do a version of one of his properties that he dosen't control. Kubrick's Shining does not equal King. If King was involved at all (Whether through the new IT or something else) Kubrick's Shining would likely not be at the event due to King's dislike for it's portrayal of his original story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

 

The people behind the IT Experience didn't piss King off by going behind his back to do a version of one of his properties that he dosen't control. Kubrick's Shining does not equal King. If King was involved at all (Whether through the new IT or something else) Kubrick's Shining would likely not be at the event due to King's dislike for it's portrayal of his original story.

Again, that's your speculation.  We don't know what has been agreed to. I think the clues seem to be pointing to it more so than some terrible Insidious movie but we'll see.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IT won't be happening this year. We are quick to dismiss it because we know what we're talking about. King does NOT want his properties featured at HHN and it's actually not speculation. The Shining announcement was delayed in May because of the leak from the travel agency that had The Shining. It pissed King off so they had to delay the announcement to figure things out legally, this was confirmed by people over in orlando who have inside sources. 

 

Why are you so against the leaked lineup? What evidence have you seen that could lead you to believe that it is incorrect? 

 

The connection for Writer's Block has nothing to do with actual writer's block and only deals with the fully blacked out letter, which only refers to N since that's the only one that's completely blacked out. 

 

John is a carny, but he's not carny enough to invest time and money into construction just to throw us off. The facade that has been constructed is the facade for the JP queue maze, not an elaborate rouse. 

 

The whole "why would John do a maze based on a movie he hasn't seen?" Thing provides no solid platform as a question. Why did he do Crimson Peak, why did he do Dracula Untold? Why is he doing jigsaw? 

 

Theres a difference between speculation and pulling something out of thin air. The speculation of Insidious ch. 4 has a lot of foundation behind it. The fact that it was leaked extremely early on and that the two additional treatments that John wrote were for Titans of Terror (not planned from the beginning) to replace The Conjuring, and a version of AHS that was all Roanoke. That facade remained quite a mystery for a while until I spotted it on an episode of Face Off guest starring Jason Blum which provides us with the "maybe Jason saw the house and liked the look of it so much he decided to use it for an upcoming movie" speculation. And there's been quite a few spottings of Insidious props spotted inside of the maze like the fence that goes in darth maul demon's lair. 

 

What you're doing with IT is ignoring the past months of speculation just because you want that movie to come. I'd love for IT to come this year, but it's not happening.

 

You say there's holes to our logic of Insidious and that we're married to the leaked lineup. Well look at the leaked lineup, look at our announcements. The Shining, American Horror Story: Roanoke (the lineup even called that it would only be based on Roanoke), Ash vs. Evil Dead (was always based on the show, leak just was misinformed), Titans of Terror (misinformation was wide spread by John to the suspected leakers so nobody except JonaMar got the leak right, but it was originally The Conjuring, which the leak did get right), and Titans of Terror Tram. There's a REASON we're married to this lineup. Because it's right!

 

I'm done arguing my point. The only true thing that's gonna settle this is when John announces Insidious ch. 4 as codename Writer's Block in the JP Queue. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

IT won't be happening this year. We are quick to dismiss it because we know what we're talking about. King does NOT want his properties featured at HHN and it's actually not speculation. The Shining announcement was delayed in May because of the leak from the travel agency that had The Shining. It pissed King off so they had to delay the announcement to figure things out legally, this was confirmed by people over in orlando who have inside sources. 

 

Why are you so against the leaked lineup? What evidence have you seen that could lead you to believe that it is incorrect? 

 

The connection for Writer's Block has nothing to do with actual writer's block and only deals with the fully blacked out letter, which only refers to N since that's the only one that's completely blacked out. 

 

John is a carny, but he's not carny enough to invest time and money into construction just to throw us off. The facade that has been constructed is the facade for the JP queue maze, not an elaborate rouse. 

 

The whole "why would John do a maze based on a movie he hasn't seen?" Thing provides no solid platform as a question. Why did he do Crimson Peak, why did he do Dracula Untold? Why is he doing jigsaw? 

 

Theres a difference between speculation and pulling something out of thin air. The speculation of Insidious ch. 4 has a lot of foundation behind it. The fact that it was leaked extremely early on and that the two additional treatments that John wrote were for Titans of Terror (not planned from the beginning) to replace The Conjuring, and a version of AHS that was all Roanoke. That facade remained quite a mystery for a while until I spotted it on an episode of Face Off guest starring Jason Blum which provides us with the "maybe Jason saw the house and liked the look of it so much he decided to use it for an upcoming movie" speculation. And there's been quite a few spottings of Insidious props spotted inside of the maze like the fence that goes in darth maul demon's lair. 

 

What you're doing with IT is ignoring the past months of speculation just because you want that movie to come. I'd love for IT to come this year, but it's not happening.

 

You say there's holes to our logic of Insidious and that we're married to the leaked lineup. Well look at the leaked lineup, look at our announcements. The Shining, American Horror Story: Roanoke (the lineup even called that it would only be based on Roanoke), Ash vs. Evil Dead (was always based on the show, leak just was misinformed), Titans of Terror (misinformation was wide spread by John to the suspected leakers so nobody except JonaMar got the leak right, but it was originally The Conjuring, which the leak did get right), and Titans of Terror Tram. There's a REASON we're married to this lineup. Because it's right!

 

I'm done arguing my point. The only true thing that's gonna settle this is when John announces Insidious ch. 4 as codename Writer's Block in the JP Queue. 

I'm not against what has been leaked but I don't necessarily trust it either. You've even stated that some of it was deliberate misinformation so why are you so sure it's correct? The speculation hasn't been completely accurate either. Remember the Black Eyed Children nonsense? The clues seem to point to it is all I said. I've heard King would never sanction anything based upon his IP on this board and that's apparently been totally disproven with 'The Shining' and now this 'It Experience' so unless you've got real inside information and can verify what it is going to be you're guessing like the rest of us.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...