Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guys I don't know if y'all saw this but on Murdy's twitter he basically confirmed we're either getting an American Horror Story announcement this week or were getting the Writer's Block announcement. My bets on Writer's Block. 

 

Side note, but I found a connection for Insidious Chapter 4 and the "M" and "N" hint for Writer's Block. In the details for the movie it says Elise visits her family in New Mexico(NM) and paranormal stuff happens, so yeah.

Edited by wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Murdy had mentioned major construction on two of the mazes we're finishing up, and that scenic work is beginning. Here's the current status (filmed on June 14th). Enjoy! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just in case anyone still tries to solve the codenames, I've noticed most people have given up since they've realized that no matter what they solve the lineup will leak anyways, the only one left to solve is Writer's Block since john said that the big chill no longer applies. Meaning the conjuring was in fact scrapped

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Just in case anyone still tries to solve the codenames, I've noticed most people have given up since they've realized that no matter what they solve the lineup will leak anyways, the only one left to solve is Writer's Block since john said that the big chill no longer applies. Meaning the conjuring was in fact scrapped

I know it's highly likely that it's been scrapped, but I'm still counting on Writer's Block to be Insidious. Whatever it is it has to be long since the treatment is 121 pages(maybe 3 & 4?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wow said:

I know it's highly likely that it's been scrapped, but I'm still counting on Writer's Block to be Insidious. Whatever it is it has to be long since the treatment is 121 pages(maybe 3 & 4?)

If the insider info about Insidious being scrapped is in fact accurate, and Insidious was Writer's Block, john would've said that writer's block no longer applies as well. So the possibilities are that writer's block was never Insidious, or Insidious is still on the table. I think the first one is the more likely option. Time will tell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

If the insider info about Insidious being scrapped is in fact accurate, and Insidious was Writer's Block, john would've said that writer's block no longer applies as well. So the possibilities are that writer's block was never Insidious, or Insidious is still on the table. I think the first one is the more likely option. Time will tell 

Damn; well whatever property it is I trust John will do it justice, also the Thing's 35th anniversary is next week so another possible announcement.

Edited by wow
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, StraightEdge said:

I like how no one has said anything about AHS on these forums lmao

its because we already knew it was coming lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jcs1707 said:

its because we already knew it was coming lol

True; the best thing to come out of this announcement was the awesome key art. On a side note, do you guys think we're getting Asylum or Coven next year?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wow said:

True; the best thing to come out of this announcement was the awesome key art. On a side note, do you guys think we're getting Asylum or Coven next year?

i think they're going to milk AHS for as long as they can, it was one of the best received last year and as long as that keeps happening i think we'll keep seeing it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jcs1707 said:

i think they're going to milk AHS for as long as they can, it was one of the best received last year and as long as that keeps happening i think we'll keep seeing it

In a way it's good that AHS is the show they'll milk because every season is different so it's not necessarily the same maze theme. Also, I'm curious to see how they'll do the AHS: Election Year maze next year *just kidding*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HHN 2017 (6/15) Q&A Info:

- Next Announcement will made early July

- Inside the AHS Maze will be the Roanoke House as the Facade

- The most used character in The Shining actor wise will be Jack Torrance

- VIP is undecided right now

- Tickets will go up in July

- "The Big Chill" Maze (Aka Conjuring) was the only scrapped Maze

- There will be Mazes based on Movies that came out this year

- There will be a Cool twist kinda like a Title Card Sequence in AHS

- Murdy will focus more on the real scary versions of the Characters in AHS

- There will be Announcements also going into August

- The Tunnel Scare Zone from last year will return (Of Course with a New Original Scare Zone)

- More than 1 TV Show Maze this year (Please be Ash Vs Evil Dead)

- "The Big Chill" or the Maze removed was supposed to be in Waterworld. Aka "The Conjuring".

- There will be something (Aka a Maze) in Persian Courtyard

- The Bear Man will be in "The Shining"

- Murdy's Favorite Facade this year goes to the Metro Sets (Aka "Saw").

- "One. I'm gonna play an old school horror TV host called "The Screecher"" (Maze Cameos this year)

- Scare Zones will be all different themes this year

- The Two Maze extra treatments this year was the Massive rewrite of AHS and the replacement to "The Big Chill".

- "Sinister" was the last modern horror movie that scared Murdy

- Murdy HOPES that "The Big Chill" will happen one day.

- The Hedge Maze is the Facade for "The Shining".

- The Letter "N" is the Hint to the Maze "Writers Block" (Aka Insidious)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

HHN 2017 (6/15) Q&A Info:

- Next Announcement will made early July

- Inside the AHS Maze will be the Roanoke House as the Facade

- The most used character in The Shining actor wise will be Jack Torrance

- VIP is undecided right now

- Tickets will go up in July

- "The Big Chill" Maze (Aka Conjuring) was the only scrapped Maze

- There will be Mazes based on Movies that came out this year

- There will be a Cool twist kinda like a Title Card Sequence in AHS

- Murdy will focus more on the real scary versions of the Characters in AHS

- There will be Announcements also going into August

- The Tunnel Scare Zone from last year will return (Of Course with a New Original Scare Zone)

- More than 1 TV Show Maze this year (Please be Ash Vs Evil Dead)

- "The Big Chill" or the Maze removed was supposed to be in Waterworld. Aka "The Conjuring".

- There will be something (Aka a Maze) in Persian Courtyard

- The Bear Man will be in "The Shining"

- Murdy's Favorite Facade this year goes to the Metro Sets (Aka "Saw").

- "One. I'm gonna play an old school horror TV host called "The Screecher"" (Maze Cameos this year)

- Scare Zones will be all different themes this year

- The Two Maze extra treatments this year was the Massive rewrite of AHS and the replacement to "The Big Chill".

- "Sinister" was the last modern horror movie that scared Murdy

- Murdy HOPES that "The Big Chill" will happen one day.

- The Hedge Maze is the Facade for "The Shining".

- The Letter "N" is the Hint to the Maze "Writers Block" (Aka Insidious)

Well now that we know Writers Block is basically confirmed to be Insidious, we just need to find the connection

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, wow said:

Well now that we know Writers Block is basically confirmed to be Insidious, we just need to find the connection

It's actually incredibly easy as the letter "N" is in INsidious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, HHNManics said:

It's actually incredibly easy as the letter "N" is in INsidious.

Really? Huh I guess went overboard with the New Mexico theory. Anyways, do you guys think this will be another Mashup a la 2013 & 2015 or just entirely devoted to Chapter 4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HorrorNightsFan13 said:

Entirely devoted to ch. 4. If it was a mashup, we'd see the good ole Lambert house again 

According to the cheat sheet this maze is 121 pages, and if it's devoted to only chapter 4, then this should be a REALLY good maze. I'm actually excited for Insidious now lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know how Uber Fan connects to The Thing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mrghostface said:

Random thought but do you think a scarezone based on the film It Follows would be good? 

It'd probably be ok; just not as good as the movie because it'd lose a lot of the creepiness factor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/16/2017 at 4:13 PM, wow said:

Does anyone know how Uber Fan connects to The Thing?

The 2011 Remake was created by HUGE fans of the Original John Carpenter Classic. Or that John Carpenter is a huge fan of H.P. lovecraft and drew a lot of influence when making The Thing.

Edited by HHNManics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

The 2011 Remake was created by HUGE fans of the Original John Carpenter Classic.

Huh; would not have even thought of that connection. Also, anyone know how long the treatment for 2011's Thing maze was; just trying to figure out which one will be longer with this years being 88 pages

Edited by wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, HHNManics said:

I just found out that The Thing isn't replacing The Conjuring. Something else is. Kinda shocked Murdy would choose this as this is WAY too soon but it's fine. There is a Codename and it's called "Uber Fan". However kinda surprised and not surprised.

Any other hints? I'm guessing idk a maze based on The Mummy or It? Maybe even on a future Dark Universe film considering it's "too soon" and John's an "Uber fan". Also I'm incredibly dissapointed that The Thing won't be the replacement as it was my most anticipated maze

Edited by wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...