Jump to content
JDW

HHN 26 Merchandise

Recommended Posts

It's so hard to get stuff that isn't icon or IP. I got the blood shirt last year just because it was the only way to get a run shirt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

inb4 criticalanalysis says how crappy the merch is ;)

 

.......just so I can say it first. I wasn't a fan of the exact same picture of Jack on every piece of icon merch last year, but at least it wasn't a horrible rendering of him. That's a bed depiction of Chance, and yet again EVERYTHING has the exact same picture. I can't justify spending 50-100+ on merch that all lack creativity or uniqueness. I will purchase MAYBE the hat, but if the IP merch is what I think it is (generic AHS, same TWD crap, same Halloween shirt as the last 2 years, hopefully either an Exorcist or Krampus shirt), and there's not much else, Uni just saved my wallet a good amount of cash :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, foREVer56 said:

inb4 criticalanalysis says how crappy the merch is ;)

 

.......just so I can say it first. I wasn't a fan of the exact same picture of Jack on every piece of icon merch last year, but at least it wasn't a horrible rendering of him. That's a bed depiction of Chance, and yet again EVERYTHING has the exact same picture. I can't justify spending 50-100+ on merch that all lack creativity or uniqueness. I will purchase MAYBE the hat, but if the IP merch is what I think it is (generic AHS, same TWD crap, same Halloween shirt as the last 2 years, hopefully either an Exorcist or Krampus shirt), and there's not much else, Uni just saved my wallet a good amount of cash :P

 

It's still early and they've only unveiled the Icon specific stuff so far.  There will be the house shirt that is rumored to FINALLY not have stupid blood lettering, always more than one lanyard, guaranteed to have individual-specific IP items, always multiple shotglasses, probably some of those little plastic big head figure things (drawing a blank as to what they're named), etc, etc, etc.

 

The image is kinda growing on me...I thought JDW hit the nail right on the head with the Blade 2 mouth comment...but now that I look at it, it looks more like her "porcelain doll" face has cracked up and the bottom part of her face is gone...and the event logo is there but not part of her so it doesn't bother me quite as much, particularly in the poster.  If they had something in her house with her face falling apart, like a scareactor with glow in the dark chance makeup on half her face and then some kind of black fabric covering the lower half so it's "invisible" in the black light it could make the image be something you recall form a house and be pretty cool.

 

L-Halloween-Horror-Nights-26-Poster-1306

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Oysterhead00 said:

 

It's still early and they've only unveiled the Icon specific stuff so far.  There will be the house shirt that is rumored to FINALLY not have stupid blood lettering, always more than one lanyard, guaranteed to have individual-specific IP items, always multiple shotglasses, probably some of those little plastic big head figure things (drawing a blank as to what they're named), etc, etc, etc.

 

 

You mean Funko Pop figures?
Yeah, I kept in mind that this is probably less than half what they'll have to offer. As a pin/ button collector, the one they showed on that site might be a good addition to my collection on my backpack, but I'll want to see a little more variety before making my choice on what to get.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah I will be buying that TCM shirt. Will go great with the TCM shirt I bought to wear to HHN! House shirt for sure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PeoriaBJJ said:

Orlando Insider (or something) just posted a bunch of merch pics.... some cool stuff this year!!!

Link please!
Edit: Never mind.

Edited by Nightcrawler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On September 18, 2016 at 9:16 PM, RevFreako said:

Is there a Chance Uni-Mini?

 

Havent seen confirmation of a Chance mini. Did see someone post there is a Michael Myers mini this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi people!

by chance (pardon the pun) does anybody have one of the HHN 26 black coffee mugs that they would be willing to sell & ship to the UK?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another late post in this thread, but was curious if anyone knew where to find Halloween Horror Nights 26 merchandise besides ebay? I'm on the hunt for a few items that I could not get last year, especially one in particular, since they sold out SO FAST!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/27/2017 at 11:30 AM, Film Potential said:

Another late post in this thread, but was curious if anyone knew where to find Halloween Horror Nights 26 merchandise besides ebay? I'm on the hunt for a few items that I could not get last year, especially one in particular, since they sold out SO FAST!

 

Ebay is pretty much it. Sometimes I'll find one or two things at thrift shops in CenFla but not often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:30 AM, Film Potential said:

Another late post in this thread, but was curious if anyone knew where to find Halloween Horror Nights 26 merchandise besides ebay? I'm on the hunt for a few items that I could not get last year, especially one in particular, since they sold out SO FAST!

 I can't believe they sold out during the last day that deep pocket discount comes in handy. I had to go to like three different stores before finding the twisty shirt and socks.
 I usually wait until last week to get it.  what were you looking for?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...