Sign in to follow this  
mz_

Halloween Horror Nights 26 Construction

Post pictures of any Halloween Horror Nights 26 construction from public areas.  Streets should be getting treatment soon!

7 hours ago, criticalanalysis said:

FYI I will never look at this thread. This is the year I promised myself to be completely surprised.

Same here. No looking at house POVs. That ruined my scare rush.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, criticalanalysis said:

FYI I will never look at this thread. This is the year I promised myself to be completely surprised.

If I may be critical for a moment, you already have looked at this thread therefore you are a liar.

Then, 7 hours after saying you would never look at this thread, you liked someone else's comment in this forum.  Liar part duex.

Huh, was trying to see what it was like to piss all over every post...not as fun as I thought it would be.

Anyway, to the subject at hand, saw this video from someone's twitter feed.  Wish I could remember who's it was, but sent the link to a friend so have it handy.  All credit to the guy in the video.

PS - if you comment on this post, that would be a manage-a-lie.  

• Like 1

Here are some pictures from Twitter, I'll embed the tweets to give proper credit.

Dead Man's Wharf and Lair of the Banshee construction. Looks like the metal rigs to hang stuff from are returning to central park again.

Most of the construction work seems to be Survive or Die, and with the addition of projectors now being added this scarezone is shaping up to be the spiritual successor too Acid Assault.

• Like 4

Big set pieces are the best kind of set pieces. Loving the Annabel Lee.

• Like 1

It's probably obvious but you can see the bottom of the car is designed for a fork lift, as well as the barrels, so these are props that will be driving out to Survive or Die on a nightly basis.

• Like 1

Loving the ship! Dead Man's has remained at the top of my list ever since it's announcement, I'm so hype to see the finished result!

Survive or Die is moving up though, I'm liking the stuff that's up.

15 hours ago, Gambit said:

The Annabel Lee has arrived in port.

whats with the neon colored walls? looks odd

Edited by clash

1 hour ago, clash said:

whats with the neon colored walls? looks odd

Those walls are up outside of the new fast and the furious ride. They arent related to the scarezone. 

8 hours ago, meltdown28 said:

Hopefully the skrim them or dress them up with something.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they put up a wall in front of it. Because even though it will be dark and most likely very foggy, having that flashy wall would be very off putting. 

• Like 2

the colors are so neon bright they will stick out like a sore thumb even at night with the fog 

6 hours ago, KyleOh10 said:

Saw this outside the Parade Building Entrance yesterday

I'm trying to figure what this would be for exactly.

2 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

I'm trying to figure what this would be for exactly.

Sorry

Should have posted this with it:

Halloween_II_VCD47152.jpg

8 minutes ago, KyleOh10 said:

Sorry

Should have posted this with it:

Halloween_II_VCD47152.jpg

Oh I get that. I meant why do they need a giant cutout of that?

There is a some scaffolding with a speaker behind it, I saw them installing that before they Put that Cutout up. 

The cutout extends in front of the entrance so I'm guessing that's All it's there for, theming for the Entrance to the house. 

1 minute ago, KyleOh10 said:

There is a some scaffolding with a speaker behind it, I saw them installing that before they Put that Cutout up. 

The cutout extends in front of the entrance so I'm guessing that's All it's there for, theming for the Entrance to the house. 

That just occurred to me. If that's the facade, a little disappointing. Though I'm guessing the whole "Facade In Maze" thing should make up for it.

• Like 1

i imagine since it's in the parade building it'll be a combo of last years exterior stuff for TWD and and interior facade (like Roanoke had)