Sign in to follow this  
Grindhousehero13

HHN 2016: The Purge: Election Year

Curious as to why this is in "Houses" but I guess it's better than making a "scarezones" section just for this...

Anyways, I'm actually pretty excited. At least they're finally trying something new with zones. Hopefully it's Dark Christmas quality in terms of scenery and scares.

I'm pretty excited to see how this turns out, hopefully because the Upper Lot is supposed to be a set path they can do an auction scene like Orlando did in 2014. 

Also really stoked to see a wide variety of characters depicting the political parties, this should be good

Even though we've seen the Purge a few times already, I'm actually really looking forward to this. A pulsed mega scarezone with more set pieces and places for the scare actors to hide is awesome. The election is a great topic the movie chose to cover,  and the few concept art pics released of the original characters we'll see look great. Lastly, having an overall theme throughout the park like this will be a nice change of pace.  

9 hours ago, Arsik_22 said:

Even though we've seen the Purge a few times already, I'm actually really looking forward to this. A pulsed mega scarezone with more set pieces and places for the scare actors to hide is awesome. The election is a great topic the movie chose to cover,  and the few concept art pics released of the original characters we'll see look great. Lastly, having an overall theme throughout the park like this will be a nice change of pace.  

Now, if only it were original and they could find a way to tie it to an icon...

• Like 1

a;lieja;rie  I just want to be a scareactor in this zone SO BADLY!!!! I'm really excited to see what they do with this.

16 hours ago, deliciousoatmeal said:

Curious as to why this is in "Houses" but I guess it's better than making a "scarezones" section just for this...

Anyways, I'm actually pretty excited. At least they're finally trying something new with zones. Hopefully it's Dark Christmas quality in terms of scenery and scares.

Yeah there was no point in a making a sub section just for one SZ lol

Not sure how I feel about this pulsing thing.

Just sounds like the Terror Tram but on the upper lot. And if there's a long enough queue, I just may skip it, with so much stuff to do already as it is.

1 hour ago, DTH316 said:

Not sure how I feel about this pulsing thing.

Just sounds like the Terror Tram but on the upper lot. And if there's a long enough queue, I just may skip it, with so much stuff to do already as it is.

Why would there be a queue? It's just a SZ 

Did Murdy himself ever say it was pulsed? If it's pulsed they would have to have some sort of queue but I'd imagine that it's higher capacity than a house so the line would move quick.

12 minutes ago, deliciousoatmeal said:

Did Murdy himself ever say it was pulsed? If it's pulsed they would have to have some sort of queue but I'd imagine that it's higher capacity than a house so the line would move quick.

45:48 John says that it's pulsed

11 minutes ago, deliciousoatmeal said:

Something's wrong here, can't see the picture. Mirror?

I'm having problems with the picture do you know how to post a png on this website?

I just hope they get creative with the sets and don't have all the same characters in each section. We need some variety and much more creativity here or it's going to get really boring

Murdy said that characters from all three movies would differentiate between the zones, including The Preppy Gang, the Motorbike Gang, the government Purging squads, the Bling Girls, and the Murder Tourists, as well as a slew of original characters

I just wanna go to the section with the light wrapped car, chainsaw girls, and Party in the USA blasting. I literally could not ask for much more from a scarezone lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DTH316 said:

I just wanna go to the section with the light wrapped car, chainsaw girls, and Party in the USA blasting. I literally could not ask for much more from a scarezone lol

Just be sure to bring them a candy bar they've been demanding

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DTH316 said:

If they don't do this, they're going to screw up... badly.