Jump to content
bl00dm00n

HHNH Fan Concepts & Creations (Mazes, ScareZones, Terror Trams, and more!)

Recommended Posts

On 8/1/2017 at 2:21 PM, wow said:

Thanks; if u upload the re7 house I'll upload the Bioshock house so both the video game houses get out

hey how did you like my house?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, themazethinker said:

hey how did you like my house?

It was pretty good and consistent with the story; was my Bioshock outline good? There's so much stuff to use it's hard to cram it into one maze. But yeah ur RE7 maze was really good and really realistic to Hollywood

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wow said:

It was pretty good and consistent with the story; was my Bioshock outline good? There's so much stuff to use it's hard to cram it into one maze. But yeah ur RE7 maze was really good and really realistic to Hollywood

looks pretty neat. i honestly wanna know if i should fix anything for my re7 house.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

looks pretty neat. i honestly wanna know if i should fix anything for my re7 house.

Your house is fine, I wouldn't change anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wow said:

Your house is fine, I wouldn't change anything

i just finished reading your house. to be honest it seems kinda unfinished.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

i just finished reading your house. to be honest it seems kinda unfinished.

Yeah I know, I was reading and watching clips and there's soooooooooo much stuff to use but nobody wants like 3 Bioshock mazes so it feels kinda crammed and disjointed. Still think it would be good, but the die hard fans would hate it

Edited by wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wow said:

Yeah I know, I was reading and watching clips and there's soooooooooo much stuff to use but nobody wants like 3 Bioshock mazes so it feels kinda crammed and disjointed. Still think it would be good, but the die hard fans would hate it

if you're a hhn fan you know dr jimmy. every year he uploads a video called all secrets of hhn revealed and h thinks of fake houses. it would be neat if we can finish his event and write his fake house descriptions. also what's your next house

Edited by themazethinker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

if you're a hhn fan you know dr jimmy. every year he uploads a video called all secrets of hhn revealed and h thinks of fake houses. it would be neat if we can finish his event and write his fake house descriptions. also what's your next house

I'm gonna do originals for the next post; Devil's Awakening & The Spawning Reboot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wow said:

I'm gonna do originals for the next post; Devil's Awakening & The Spawning Reboot

both involve terror underneath. devil is from hell and the sculders are in the sewers. that would make a good double feature

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, themazethinker said:

both involve terror underneath. devil is from hell and the sculders are in the sewers. that would make a good double feature

Actually Devil's Awakening is gonna be something different... I'll explain later; all I'll say is Church & Orphanage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2017 at 10:17 PM, wow said:

Actually Devil's Awakening is gonna be something different... I'll explain later; all I'll say is Church & Orphanage

hey wow i wanna know if there were any queue videos that were going to be in your haunted houses. both for your hollywood and orlando event

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/5/2017 at 8:32 PM, themazethinker said:

hey wow i wanna know if there were any queue videos that were going to be in your haunted houses. both for your hollywood and orlando event

So for the queue videos for the originals, it would explain the backstories behind them; for IP's it would show clips and famous scenes from the shows/games/movies

 

For the Orlando one there would be queue videos for every maze, which to remind is:

 

- Bioshock; SS22

- The Silence of the Lambs; SS23A

- Scary Movie(3&4); SS21

- Hellraiser; MIB Tent

- Sinister; Parade Building

- Urban Legends: Black Eyed Children; SS24A

- Devil's Awakening; SS23B

- Dollhouse of the Damned: Beginnings; Sprung 2

- The Spawning(reboot); Sprung 1

- Nightengales/Catacombs Crossover; SS24B

 

For the Hollywood Event the queue videos would be in every maze(besides TWD) as well, which to refresh is:

 

- The Thing: Biohazard; Waterworld Queue

- AHS: Asylum, Freak Show, Roanoke; SS747

- The Conjuring; JP Queue

- Outlast; FTDT Area

- The Hills Have Eyes; Mummy Queue

- Salem: The Devil's Playground; Parisian Courtyard

- The Usher Presents: Classic Horrors; Metro Sets

- Where the Bad Kids Go; 747 Queue

- The Walking Dead; TWD Attraction(no queue videos)

Edited by wow
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm actually writing a backstory for a new icon from the world of Jack's Carnival of Carnage called The Maestro. He tortures his victims with the use of music, which puts them under a trance to kill others or themselves.

Edited by Ringwraith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ringwraith said:

I'm actually writing a backstory for a new icon from the world of Jack's Carnival of Carnage called The Maestro. He tortures his victims with the use of music, which puts them under a trance to kill others or themselves.

that sounds neat, when you're done you can post your event here,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys think an X-Files maze would work? I can only imagine a maze based on The X-Files and hearing the theme song as I wait in line in the venue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, StraightEdge said:

You guys think an X-Files maze would work? I can only imagine a maze based on The X-Files and hearing the theme song as I wait in line in the venue.

you know what it would be neat to see a urban legends maze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems Orlando events are also allowed here, so I'll post my concept for an all original event and will eventually go into more details on houses.

 

Halloween Horror Nights - The Corporation 
Icon: The Corporation
Tagline: “Be The Highest Bidder Or Else….”

 

The Corporation: While Legendary Truth is the main faction of the Horror Nights Universe of inspecting its many horrors, there is many others around that seek these terrors for other means. The Corporation loves to use its creatures as a good payday, auctioning them off to highest bidder. Their army of creatures and soldiers grow by the day, as the money comes in. Those who lose their money in the auctions can get payed back...by enlisting in a special volunteer program where they can meet their monsters face to face. Both the inner and outer workings of The Corporation will be explored over this year’s event….

 

Houses (9):
CORPORATION - The Breach (SS21): Before the big Auction, the creatures attained by The Corporation are held in deep containment to prevent any cheating...or other incidents. But one tricky bidder has thought of a different way to get a close look at the prizes for tonight’s auction - releasing all the creatures in the catalog with the flip of a switch. Make your way up from the dangerous prison to the main testing facility where hopefully The Corporation is willing to lend assistance...


S.S. Screamstar (SS22): In the distant future, space travel has gone farther than any could have imagined. Technology is now so powerful we can steal the stars out of the sky and keep them for all to look at. But this brings many dangers. While the SS Screamstar is claiming a nearby star, they are assaulted by space pirates who want to sell the star for profit. Things will only get worse as the containment on the star begins to break...


War Of The Statues (SS24A): This Civil War memorial park has an interesting secret. Every April 12th, all the statues within come to life and start the war all over again for 24 hours. From recreations of Fort Sumter to Appomattox Courthouse, the war goes on until one side reaches breaking point. You’re gonna be in the middle the whole way through...


Heartbreak Hotel Hell (SS24B): Welcome to the Heartbreak Hotel. We’re open to virgins, cheaters, divorcees, and those who needs a new kink alike. Once you check in, it’s a little hard to check out. Our one piece of advice: Don’t get too attached to any strangers. They may want to keep you more than you want to keep them...


Complete Knowledge (Shrek Theater): This storage area serves as the meeting place of the Cult Of Eternal Knowledge. They’ve harnessed a unique energy that they insert into the brains of their followers, giving them knowledge over any and everything. The cult members are so greedy that they begin to turn on eachother for better and better knowledge...


Running Of The Demon (Parade Warehouse): Carey, Ohio’s local church has summoned a terrible demon to our world. It begins to go on a warpath to take revenge on us for taking it from its domain. As the pile of mangled bodies rises up, local police will pursue this demon all the way to the Carey Carnival, where it uses a house of mirrors to try and create a way home.


The Adapting Gene (Sprung Tent 1): Within this former copper mine, The Corporation’s scientists have discovered a hidden gene in the human body. The gene automatically adapts the human body to any dangerous situation, from big falls to drowning. But the gene can be overloaded and now some of the subjects have gone mad and taken over. 


Shadow Dimension 3D (Sprung Tent 2): Being afraid of one’s shadow is a phrase used to mock those easily scared. But now it is a reality. Our shadows have been taken over by creatures from another dimension who plan to consume light and plunge us into eternal darkness. Now, you will enter head first into their dimension and bring the fight to them. Let there be light! 


Fountain Of Youth (Sprung Tent 3): A spring that supposedly restores the youth of anyone who touches its waters. How has such a thing gone hidden for so long? Well, it’s becoming clear, now that you’ve found it. In order to use its waters, you must relive the entire history of all those who found it but didn’t live to use it. From Herodotus to Ponce De Leon, it’s a hellish trip through history...

 

Scarezones (5)
Occult Point (Avenue Of Stars): The Avenue Of The Stars is now the Avenue Of The Damned. Cultists have opened the pit to hell right in the middle of the street and demons and hellish things climb out by the second. The only star you’ll see is a pentagram...


CORPORATION - The Auction (Hollywood): On the streets of Hollywood, The Corporation hold what has the potential to be the highest grossing auction yet. Employees of The Corporation have their choices to sell chained up on stage for all to see. All the celebrities and moguls are out to pay the price to gain once in a lifetime access to the offerings tonight. Pay a pretty penny and gain a creature yourself...


Terror Formed (Central Park): Earth has turned against us for the harm we’ve done to it. Creatures made of the crust itself have risen up, manipulating the plants against us in the process. Now Central Park is one of the most dangerous places in the world, because pretty days are ruined when one finds himself in the mouth of a Venus Fly Trap...


World War Nuke (New York): In an alternate history, the nuclear bomb is found at the beginning of World War 2 instead of the end. They were used in an attempt to end the war early but the government misfired onto The City That Never Sleeps. To their credit, the war did end due to the other countries of the world telling the United States to never do it again. Now, a portion of the government is exclusively in New York to keep control over the people forced to live in their mistake.  


Train Less Traveled (San Francisco): An unscheduled train has arrived in the subway of San Francisco. From the train comes horror from all over history. Killers like Jack The Ripper didn’t die, they simply escaped on a train that came upon them one day. Now they’re ALL back...for revenge. 

 

Shows (2)
Bill & Ted Go To Hell (FFL Stage): Comedy’s favorite time traveling duo isn’t dead just yet...at least not completely. They’re trapped in hell with their worst enemy, The Grim Reaper. Through their brand of unique comedy and dance, they will escape back to the living world...whether Satan himself likes it or not! 


CORPORATION - The Results (Die-In Stage): The Corporation gathers all the bidders to the big stage to reveal the results of tonight’s hectic auctions. Who will gain the best creatures and who will be forced to join the volunteer program? Hopefully not you….  

 

Special Experience:
CORPORATION - Face To Face (SS21 Remants): Oh no, The Auction has cut you of your cash! But don’t worry, The Corporation offers an option to stay out of life’s normal debts. Become one of their volunteers and you’ll get a better look at the creatures than most bidders get. Just be warned...your protection is….let’s just say it’s not top priority.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

It seems Orlando events are also allowed here, so I'll post my concept for an all original event and will eventually go into more details on houses.

 

Halloween Horror Nights - The Corporation 
Icon: The Corporation
Tagline: “Be The Highest Bidder Or Else….”

 

The Corporation: While Legendary Truth is the main faction of the Horror Nights Universe of inspecting its many horrors, there is many others around that seek these terrors for other means. The Corporation loves to use its creatures as a good payday, auctioning them off to highest bidder. Their army of creatures and soldiers grow by the day, as the money comes in. Those who lose their money in the auctions can get payed back...by enlisting in a special volunteer program where they can meet their monsters face to face. Both the inner and outer workings of The Corporation will be explored over this year’s event….

 

Houses (9):
CORPORATION - The Breach (SS21): Before the big Auction, the creatures attained by The Corporation are held in deep containment to prevent any cheating...or other incidents. But one tricky bidder has thought of a different way to get a close look at the prizes for tonight’s auction - releasing all the creatures in the catalog with the flip of a switch. Make your way up from the dangerous prison to the main testing facility where hopefully The Corporation is willing to lend assistance...


S.S. Screamstar (SS22): In the distant future, space travel has gone farther than any could have imagined. Technology is now so powerful we can steal the stars out of the sky and keep them for all to look at. But this brings many dangers. While the SS Screamstar is claiming a nearby star, they are assaulted by space pirates who want to sell the star for profit. Things will only get worse as the containment on the star begins to break...


War Of The Statues (SS24A): This Civil War memorial park has an interesting secret. Every April 12th, all the statues within come to life and start the war all over again for 24 hours. From recreations of Fort Sumter to Appomattox Courthouse, the war goes on until one side reaches breaking point. You’re gonna be in the middle the whole way through...


Heartbreak Hotel Hell (SS24B): Welcome to the Heartbreak Hotel. We’re open to virgins, cheaters, divorcees, and those who needs a new kink alike. Once you check in, it’s a little hard to check out. Our one piece of advice: Don’t get too attached to any strangers. They may want to keep you more than you want to keep them...


Complete Knowledge (Shrek Theater): This storage area serves as the meeting place of the Cult Of Eternal Knowledge. They’ve harnessed a unique energy that they insert into the brains of their followers, giving them knowledge over any and everything. The cult members are so greedy that they begin to turn on eachother for better and better knowledge...


Running Of The Demon (Parade Warehouse): Carey, Ohio’s local church has summoned a terrible demon to our world. It begins to go on a warpath to take revenge on us for taking it from its domain. As the pile of mangled bodies rises up, local police will pursue this demon all the way to the Carey Carnival, where it uses a house of mirrors to try and create a way home.


The Adapting Gene (Sprung Tent 1): Within this former copper mine, The Corporation’s scientists have discovered a hidden gene in the human body. The gene automatically adapts the human body to any dangerous situation, from big falls to drowning. But the gene can be overloaded and now some of the subjects have gone mad and taken over. 


Shadow Dimension 3D (Sprung Tent 2): Being afraid of one’s shadow is a phrase used to mock those easily scared. But now it is a reality. Our shadows have been taken over by creatures from another dimension who plan to consume light and plunge us into eternal darkness. Now, you will enter head first into their dimension and bring the fight to them. Let there be light! 


Fountain Of Youth (Sprung Tent 3): A spring that supposedly restores the youth of anyone who touches its waters. How has such a thing gone hidden for so long? Well, it’s becoming clear, now that you’ve found it. In order to use its waters, you must relive the entire history of all those who found it but didn’t live to use it. From Herodotus to Ponce De Leon, it’s a hellish trip through history...

 

Scarezones (5)
Occult Point (Avenue Of Stars): The Avenue Of The Stars is now the Avenue Of The Damned. Cultists have opened the pit to hell right in the middle of the street and demons and hellish things climb out by the second. The only star you’ll see is a pentagram...


CORPORATION - The Auction (Hollywood): On the streets of Hollywood, The Corporation hold what has the potential to be the highest grossing auction yet. Employees of The Corporation have their choices to sell chained up on stage for all to see. All the celebrities and moguls are out to pay the price to gain once in a lifetime access to the offerings tonight. Pay a pretty penny and gain a creature yourself...


Terror Formed (Central Park): Earth has turned against us for the harm we’ve done to it. Creatures made of the crust itself have risen up, manipulating the plants against us in the process. Now Central Park is one of the most dangerous places in the world, because pretty days are ruined when one finds himself in the mouth of a Venus Fly Trap...


World War Nuke (New York): In an alternate history, the nuclear bomb is found at the beginning of World War 2 instead of the end. They were used in an attempt to end the war early but the government misfired onto The City That Never Sleeps. To their credit, the war did end due to the other countries of the world telling the United States to never do it again. Now, a portion of the government is exclusively in New York to keep control over the people forced to live in their mistake.  


Train Less Traveled (San Francisco): An unscheduled train has arrived in the subway of San Francisco. From the train comes horror from all over history. Killers like Jack The Ripper didn’t die, they simply escaped on a train that came upon them one day. Now they’re ALL back...for revenge. 

 

Shows (2)
Bill & Ted Go To Hell (FFL Stage): Comedy’s favorite time traveling duo isn’t dead just yet...at least not completely. They’re trapped in hell with their worst enemy, The Grim Reaper. Through their brand of unique comedy and dance, they will escape back to the living world...whether Satan himself likes it or not! 


CORPORATION - The Results (Die-In Stage): The Corporation gathers all the bidders to the big stage to reveal the results of tonight’s hectic auctions. Who will gain the best creatures and who will be forced to join the volunteer program? Hopefully not you….  

 

Special Experience:
CORPORATION - Face To Face (SS21 Remants): Oh no, The Auction has cut you of your cash! But don’t worry, The Corporation offers an option to stay out of life’s normal debts. Become one of their volunteers and you’ll get a better look at the creatures than most bidders get. Just be warned...your protection is….let’s just say it’s not top priority.

i think Orlando events are allowed here, also your houses are some good shit

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

i think Orlando events are allowed here, also your houses are some good shit

 

Thanks. Just need to decide which house I wanna write out entirely first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

also your coporation idea kinda sounds like the scp website

Just now, ForeverEvil1 said:

 

Thanks. Just need to decide which house I wanna write out entirely first.

the houses that sound good are corporation, war of the statues, adapting genes, shadow dimension [ i wonder why it's 3d, i mean most of the scare actors will be black lol ] and fountain of youth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

also your coporation idea kinda sounds like the scp website

the houses that sound good are corporation, war of the statues, adapting genes, shadow dimension [ i wonder why it's 3d, i mean most of the scare actors will be black lol ] and fountain of youth

 

I'll definitely admit I got inspiration from SCP. Just decided to spruce up the idea and make it more Horror Nights-y akin to the older ways HHN did "IP's", like basically making a From Dusk Till Dawn house in 2005 and calling it Demon Cantina and making it an original storyline.

 

Shadow Dimension is 3D in a more black light kind of way as I imagined it instead of the normal rainbow 3D. 

 

Might start with Fountain since it was the first concept I had after looking up random Florida history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ForeverEvil1 said:

 

I'll definitely admit I got inspiration from SCP. Just decided to spruce up the idea and make it more Horror Nights-y akin to the older ways HHN did "IP's", like basically making a From Dusk Till Dawn house in 2005 and calling it Demon Cantina and making it an original storyline.

 

Shadow Dimension is 3D in a more black light kind of way as I imagined it instead of the normal rainbow 3D. 

 

Might start with Fountain since it was the first concept I had after looking up random Florida history.

yeah this sounds neat, how did you like my ideas?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ForeverEvil1 said:

 

I'll definitely admit I got inspiration from SCP. Just decided to spruce up the idea and make it more Horror Nights-y akin to the older ways HHN did "IP's", like basically making a From Dusk Till Dawn house in 2005 and calling it Demon Cantina and making it an original storyline.

 

Shadow Dimension is 3D in a more black light kind of way as I imagined it instead of the normal rainbow 3D. 

 

Might start with Fountain since it was the first concept I had after looking up random Florida history.

Fountain sounds very good; very Roanoke(24) and Forsaken esque

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wow said:

Fountain sounds very good; very Roanoke(24) and Forsaken esque

hey wow you're gonna post your devils awakening and spawning house? sorry my alien covenant house needs some more work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...