Jump to content
bl00dm00n

HHNH Fan Concepts & Creations (Mazes, ScareZones, Terror Trams, and more!)

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

here's a idea for bioshock real quick. it would be neat to see big daddy like we saw the queen from avp. also how did you like my house?

Yeah there would be multiple big daddies in the house; ur AWIL prequel was really good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok Hills Have Eyes is gonna be out tomorrow night, with Bioshock coming Friday night; sorry I've just been really busy and haven't had time to watch clips for HHE yet and give it a proper treatment

Basic Layout For Hills Have Eyes, without the detail yet:

 

Location: Mummy Queue(after thinking about it I realized Where the Bad Kids Go would be better in a larger location like the 747 Queue, and Hills Have Eyes would be better in a smaller area)

 

Facade: Gas Station

Scene 1: Desert path with Trailer on the left, Goggles jumpscare

Scene 2/Facade 2: House in the nuclear villiage

Scene 3: Big Brain distraction Pluto with axe scare 

Scene 4: Big Momma on a rocking chair, Pluto jumpscare

Scene 5: Original scene with all the mutants at a dinner table, dog on table with Pluto jumpscare

Scene 6: Hallway with organs on the floor, Lizard jumpscare 

Scene 7: Mutant eating a dog, Doug jumpscare

Scene 8: empty living room with open door, dog animatronic pops out from door as Pluto appears from wall

Scene 9/Facade 3(where the hedge maze of The Shining is): Entrance into caves

Scene 10/Finale: Series of claustrophobic caves with the various mutants popping out

Edited by wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2017 at 0:22 AM, wow said:

Ok Hills Have Eyes is gonna be out tomorrow night, with Bioshock coming Friday night; sorry I've just been really busy and haven't had time to watch clips for HHE yet and give it a proper treatment

Basic Layout For Hills Have Eyes, without the detail yet:

 

Location: Mummy Queue(after thinking about it I realized Where the Bad Kids Go would be better in a larger location like the 747 Queue, and Hills Have Eyes would be better in a smaller area)

 

Facade: Gas Station

Scene 1: Desert path with Trailer on the left, Goggles jumpscare

Scene 2/Facade 2: House in the nuclear villiage

Scene 3: Big Brain distraction Pluto with axe scare 

Scene 4: Big Momma on a rocking chair, Pluto jumpscare

Scene 5: Original scene with all the mutants at a dinner table, dog on table with Pluto jumpscare

Scene 6: Hallway with organs on the floor, Lizard jumpscare 

Scene 7: Mutant eating a dog, Doug jumpscare

Scene 8: empty living room with open door, dog animatronic pops out from door as Pluto appears from wall

Scene 9/Facade 3(where the hedge maze of The Shining is): Entrance into caves

Scene 10/Finale: Series of claustrophobic caves with the various mutants popping out

hey that's all appreciated man. take your time please

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2017 at 0:22 AM, wow said:

Ok Hills Have Eyes is gonna be out tomorrow night, with Bioshock coming Friday night; sorry I've just been really busy and haven't had time to watch clips for HHE yet and give it a proper treatment

Basic Layout For Hills Have Eyes, without the detail yet:

 

Location: Mummy Queue(after thinking about it I realized Where the Bad Kids Go would be better in a larger location like the 747 Queue, and Hills Have Eyes would be better in a smaller area)

 

Facade: Gas Station

Scene 1: Desert path with Trailer on the left, Goggles jumpscare

Scene 2/Facade 2: House in the nuclear villiage

Scene 3: Big Brain distraction Pluto with axe scare 

Scene 4: Big Momma on a rocking chair, Pluto jumpscare

Scene 5: Original scene with all the mutants at a dinner table, dog on table with Pluto jumpscare

Scene 6: Hallway with organs on the floor, Lizard jumpscare 

Scene 7: Mutant eating a dog, Doug jumpscare

Scene 8: empty living room with open door, dog animatronic pops out from door as Pluto appears from wall

Scene 9/Facade 3(where the hedge maze of The Shining is): Entrance into caves

Scene 10/Finale: Series of claustrophobic caves with the various mutants popping out

if the hills have eyes hosue was real then i bet there reuse the dead dog prop from halloween to here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

if the hills have eyes hosue was real then i bet there reuse the dead dog prop from halloween to here

Yup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wow said:

Yup

anyway good luck on the hills have eyes and bioshock one. i still don't know if you're doing terror tram still. and do you want the urban legends to be a scarezone or a maze?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

anyway good luck on the hills have eyes and bioshock one. i still don't know if you're doing terror tram still. and do you want the urban legends to be a scarezone or a maze?

Actually.. I'll do an Urban Legends maze instead for the other event, to replace Stranger Things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, wow said:

Actually.. I'll do an Urban Legends maze instead for the other event, to replace Stranger Things

yeah i can see why you would replace stranger things since there isn't enough material for a maze. maybe until season two maybe. also for the urban legends house here's some i recommenced

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Psycho_Bates said:

What about well a maze based off SyFy's Channel Zero?

shit to be honest i always wanted a creepypasta maze. either that or a scp maze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

shit to be honest i always wanted a creepypasta maze. either that or a scp maze

We would have to start with Candle Cove since that's season 1 of Channel Zero. Luckily scp might be the third season call staircases.

Edited by Psycho_Bates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just curious...

 

if if I were to try writing spec house treatments, what are some guidelines to follow? By that I mean how many scenes? Minimum number of pages? Any specific formatting - i.e. settings on Final Draft or Word? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Tich0las said:

Just curious...

 

if if I were to try writing spec house treatments, what are some guidelines to follow? By that I mean how many scenes? Minimum number of pages? Any specific formatting - i.e. settings on Final Draft or Word? 

 

 

usually theres 8 or 10 rooms in a house, 15 for a uber house. you can just follow my and wows route and write a short description of each room. if you wanna be realistic and wanna waste a lot of time then the number of pages for a really detailed house will be 40 to 60 pages. i recomened to write a short description so not to hurt your hand for typing too much lol. also what house are you doing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Usually mega/long mazes reach about 120-150 pages. Average mazes reach 80-110 pages. It's easier to just write descriptions though

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, wow said:

Usually mega/long mazes reach about 120-150 pages. Average mazes reach 80-110 pages. It's easier to just write descriptions though

hey im not being weird but is the hills have eyes house almost done? if not i'll be glad to help with the ideas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, themazethinker said:

usually theres 8 or 10 rooms in a house, 15 for a uber house. you can just follow my and wows route and write a short description of each room. if you wanna be realistic and wanna waste a lot of time then the number of pages for a really detailed house will be 40 to 60 pages. i recomened to write a short description so not to hurt your hand for typing too much lol. also what house are you doing?

 

Thanks for the tips.  I have an IP I want to write a spec treatment for, as well as an original concept. Don't want to say too much until I get the ball rolling - would rather share after it's said and done.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, themazethinker said:

hey im not being weird but is the hills have eyes house almost done? if not i'll be glad to help with the ideas

Yup Hills Have Eyes is coming right now, and I'm also gonna upload the Urban Legends house tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wow said:

Yup Hills Have Eyes is coming right now, and I'm also gonna upload the Urban Legends house tonight

hey did you like my creatures ideas by the way?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you know if you really think about it you can reuse tons of props from other houses to the urban legends house. i mean the yeti prop in dark christmas, the werewolf props from awil could be use from the beast in bray road or the chubacarba. you can actually reuse the wolfman mask for a bigfoot costume too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maze:

 

The Hills Have Eyes

(located in Mummy Queue)

 

Scene Order:

 

Facade: The facade will be the gas station from the 06 remake, as this maze will be based off of that while also being semi-original.

 

Scene 1: Guests will enter the gas station and be in a desert, where on the left will be the Carter's Trailer. There be a dog barking sound and on the right will be Goggles, who will provide the jumpscare.

 

Transition/Facade 2: Guests will go through curtains and see a house from the nucleur village, with mannequins littered in front of it. Some of these mannequins will be real.

 

Scene 2: Guests will go through the front door and be a room with Big Brain in a rocking chair, there will also be an open door. Big Brain will say "Get Him Pluto!" and Pluto will come out with his axe and swing at guests.

 

Transition: Guests will go through curtains made from flesh and be in the living room.

 

Scene 3: In this room there will be a static television, with Big Momma on a chair. She will reach out at guests occasionally, but the main jumpscare will be Pluto coming out of a wall to attack guests. 

 

Transition: Hallway with the scent of rotting flesh, as well as curtains. In the hallway will be pictures of the mutants and the town

 

Scene 4: This will be an original scene, with all the mutants at a dinner table. A dog will be on the table, and Doug will be on the left side of the room in a freezer filled with organs. This will play out similarly to the 2016 TCM dinner scene, where Leatherface comes out of the wall; except in here it's Pluto.

 

Transition: The transition to scene 5 will be a hallway(with pictures on the wall) with organs and blood everywhere, a scareactor will reach from above and Lizard will pop out from a picture.

 

Scene 5: This room will look like the entrance to the house(the room with the staircase), in front of the staircase will be a mutant feasting on a dog, Doug will pop out from a wall and "shoot" guests.

 

Scene 6: When guests go to the left of the staircase, they will re-enter the living room, except this time it's empty. A dog animatronic will pop out as a distraction, Pluto will pop out at guests as Goggles also runs towards guests.

 

Scene 7/Facade 3: Guests will exit through the houses back door and see a tunnel, this tunnel facade will be where the hedge maze of the Shining is.

 

Scene 8/Finale: While not one scene, the finale will be traveling through the cave as the mutants pop out from every possible corner.

 

Post Exit Scare: After guests exit, Pluto will be waiting outside and will scare guests one more time.

 

Was it good? Hills Have Eyes took forever becuse I didn't know what to do with it but I wanted to do it

Edited by wow
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, wow said:

Maze:

 

The Hills Have Eyes

(located in Mummy Queue)

 

Scene Order:

 

Facade: The facade will be the gas station from the 06 remake, as this maze will be based off of that. 

 

Scene 1: Guests will enter the gas station and be in a desert, where on the left will be the Carter's Trailer. There be a dog barking sound and on the right will be Goggles, who will provide the jumpscare.

 

Transition/Facade 2: Guests will go through curtains and see a house from the nucleur village, with mannequins littered in front of it. Some of these mannequins will be real.

 

Scene 2: Guests will go through the front door and be a room with Big Brain in a rocking chair, there will also be an open door. Big Brain will say "Get Him Pluto!" and Pluto will come out with his axe and swing at guests.

 

Transition: Guests will go through curtains made from flesh and be in the living room.

 

Scene 3: In this room there will be a static television, with Big Momma on a chair. She will reach out at guests occasionally, but the main jumpscare will be Pluto coming out of a wall to attack guests. 

 

Transition: Hallway with the scent of rotting flesh, as well as curtains. In the hallway will be pictures of the mutants and the town

 

Scene 4: This will be an original scene, with all the mutants at a dinner table. A dog will be on the table, and Doug will be on the left side of the room in a freezer filled with organs. This will play out similarly to the 2016 TCM dinner scene, where Leatherface comes out of the wall; except in here it's Pluto.

 

Transition: The transition to scene 5 will be a hallway(with pictures on the wall) with organs and blood everywhere, a scareactor will reach from above and Lizard will pop out from a picture.

 

Scene 5: This room will look like the entrance to the house(the room with the staircase), in front of the staircase will be a mutant feasting on a dog, Doug will pop out from a wall and "shoot" guests.

 

Scene 6: When guests go to the left of the staircase, they will re-enter the living room, except this time it's empty. A dog animatronic will pop out as a distraction, Pluto will pop out at guests as Goggles also runs towards guests.

 

Scene 7/Facade 3: Guests will exit through the houses back door and see a tunnel, this tunnel facade will be where the hedge maze of the Shining is.

 

Scene 8/Finale: While not one scene, the finale will be traveling through the cave as the mutants pop out from every possible corner.

 

Post Exit Scare: After guests exit, Pluto will be waiting outside and will scare guests one more time.

 

that

was

AMAZING. good work on the rooms for the house. can't wait for the cryptids house

Edited by themazethinker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, themazethinker said:

that

was

AMAZING. good work on the rooms for the house

Thanks! I'm gonna do one Urban Legend for the next house, and it's one that's rumored to come to HHN 27. After the UL house I'll do Bioshock, then Plague, then Scary Movie and so on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So since Hills Have Eyes was for the older event that I put in Hollywood, this house will be in the newer event which I put in Orlando; and as a reminder here is the lineup for the newer one:

 

- Scary Movie(based off 3 & 4): SS21

- Urban Legends: ....; SS24

- Hellraiser: MIB Tent

- Bioshock: SS22

- Nightengales/Catacombs Crossover: SS24

- Devil's Awakening(original house): Shrek Queue

- The Fog: Parade Building

- Dollhouse of the Damned: Beginnings; Sprung 2

- The Spawning(reboot): Sprung 1

 

 

So with that out of the way, the Urban Legends maze will be based on.....

 

 

Maze:

 

Urban Legends: Black Eyed Children

(located in SS24)

 

House Description:

 

The Black Eyed Children have been around forever, no one knows where they're from, but everyone knows they're evil and dangerous. You have recklessly invited these children into your house on Halloween night, will you be able to survive?

 

House Summary/Backstory:

 

The backstory of this house is that on Halloween night, during a Halloween party, you let kids who were asking for help in. Unbeknownst to you, these are actually black eyed children and there are a ton of them. This maze will take guests from the house to the Black Eyed Children's lair, which is in the woods. It would be a house similar to Body Collectors, in that it would be quiet but bloody and creepy. Throughout the maze the theme song from Halloween will be playing, except for the backyard.

 

Scareactor Desprictions:

 

Most of the actors in this maze will be short or average height, as the legend says the children are either small kids or teenagers. Shorter actors(playing children) will wear Halloween costumes, taller actors(playing teenage black eyed kids) will wear jeans and hoodies; every actor will wear black colored contacts though. The Halloween costumes will be similar to those found in the Psychoscareapy scarezone in HHN25, and some will be in common costumes(clowns, vampires).

 

Scene Order:

 

Facade: The facade will be your stereotypical suburban house, and on the front yard will be Halloween decorations; while on the porch will be a jack o lantern.  The front door will be wide open with bloody handprints on the door.

 

Scene 1: When guests enter the house they will be in a hallway that leads to the living room, on the right will be a window where you can see children tapping on the window. Audio in this room will be kids saying "Trick R Treat". As the window kids distract, a door on the left side will swing open with a child in a Halloween costume providing the scare. 

 

Scene 2: When guests enter the living room, they will see mutilated corpses on a couch, a static TV, and a child feasting on a corpse. When guests walk by there will be 3 scares: a body reaching, the eating child reaching, and a black Eyed teen popping from a wall.

 

Scene 3: Guests will go through curtains and be in the kitchen. On the stove will be popcorn, with a smoke detector going off. A bloody corpse with its face ripped off will be on the counter, and kids will reach from drawars and the ceiling at guests.

 

Transition: Guests will be in a hallway filled with pictures, there will be an open cooler in the corner with a head on top. Next to the cooler will be a window where someone will be banging on it for help, a black eyed teen will sneak up and slit the persons throat. 

 

Scene 4: Guests will enter into a bedroom, where on the wall is a strung up and bloodied body. There will be a window with a child in a clown costume tapping on the glass which will serve as a distraction, a child in a clown costume will pop out of the closet while holding a machete.

 

Scene 5: Guests enter into the attic, where boxes are scattered everywhere; with children and dead bodies hiding in them. There will also be mannequins in the attic to add a creepy factor. 

 

Transition: Guests go through another hallway, this time they go through a door which leads to the backyard.

 

Scene 6: Guests are in the backyard, where "Thriller" will be playing. Bloody and dead bodies are everywhere, with children hiding in the bushes.

 

Transition: Guests go through a fence and will be in the woods, a path of blood will lead them to the children's lair.

 

Scene 7: Guests will still be in the woods, where various children will pop out; there will also be "people"(mannequins) in cages in the trees pleading for help.

 

Scene 8/Facade 2: Guests will see a cave 

like structure, which will be covered in Halloween masks. This is the children's lair

 

Scene 9: Guests will enter into the lair and see people in cages pleading for help, children popping out, and children eating organs all over the room.

 

Scene 10/Finale: The Finale of the maze will be a hallway filled with missing children posters, with behind every poster being that child-turned black eyed kid-popping out.

 

 

This is my favorite house out of the bunch as I think it has the most potential, let me know what you think

 

 

Edited by wow
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2017 at 11:58 PM, wow said:

So since Hills Have Eyes was for the older event that I put in Hollywood, this house will be in the newer event which I put in Orlando; and as a reminder here is the lineup for the newer one:

 

- Scary Movie(based off 3 & 4): SS21

- Urban Legends: ....; SS24

- Hellraiser: MIB Tent

- Bioshock: SS22

- Nightengales/Catacombs Crossover: SS24

- Devil's Awakening(original house): Shrek Queue

- The Fog: Parade Building

- Dollhouse of the Damned: Beginnings; Sprung 2

- The Spawning(reboot): Sprung 1

 

 

So with that out of the way, the Urban Legends maze will be based on.....

 

 

Maze:

 

Urban Legends: Black Eyed Children

(located in SS24)

 

House Description:

 

The Black Eyed Children have been around forever, no one knows where they're from, but everyone knows they're evil and dangerous. You have recklessly invited these children into your house on Halloween night, will you be able to survive?

 

House Summary/Backstory:

 

The backstory of this house is that on Halloween night, during a Halloween party, you let kids who were asking for help in. Unbeknownst to you, these are actually black eyed children and there are a ton of them. This maze will take guests from the house to the Black Eyed Children's lair, which is in the woods. It would be a house similar to Body Collectors, in that it would be quiet but bloody and creepy. Throughout the maze the theme song from Halloween will be playing, except for the backyard.

 

Scareactor Desprictions:

 

Most of the actors in this maze will be short or average height, as the legend says the children are either small kids or teenagers. Shorter actors(playing children) will wear Halloween costumes, taller actors(playing teenage black eyed kids) will wear jeans and hoodies; every actor will wear black colored contacts though. The Halloween costumes will be similar to those found in the Psychoscareapy scarezone in HHN25, and some will be in common costumes(clowns, vampires).

 

Scene Order:

 

Facade: The facade will be your stereotypical suburban house, and on the front yard will be Halloween decorations; while on the porch will be a jack o lantern.  The front door will be wide open with bloody handprints on the door.

 

Scene 1: When guests enter the house they will be in a hallway that leads to the living room, on the right will be a window where you can see children tapping on the window. Audio in this room will be kids saying "Trick R Treat". As the window kids distract, a door on the left side will swing open with a child in a Halloween costume providing the scare. 

 

Scene 2: When guests enter the living room, they will see mutilated corpses on a couch, a static TV, and a child feasting on a corpse. When guests walk by there will be 3 scares: a body reaching, the eating child reaching, and a black Eyed teen popping from a wall.

 

Scene 3: Guests will go through curtains and be in the kitchen. On the stove will be popcorn, with a smoke detector going off. A bloody corpse with its face ripped off will be on the counter, and kids will reach from drawars and the ceiling at guests.

 

Transition: Guests will be in a hallway filled with pictures, there will be an open cooler in the corner with a head on top. Next to the cooler will be a window where someone will be banging on it for help, a black eyed teen will sneak up and slit the persons throat. 

 

Scene 4: Guests will enter into a bedroom, where on the wall is a strung up and bloodied body. There will be a window with a child in a clown costume tapping on the glass which will serve as a distraction, a child in a clown costume will pop out of the closet while holding a machete.

 

Scene 5: Guests enter into the attic, where boxes are scattered everywhere; with children and dead bodies hiding in them. There will also be mannequins in the attic to add a creepy factor. 

 

Transition: Guests go through another hallway, this time they go through a door which leads to the backyard.

 

Scene 6: Guests are in the backyard, where "Thriller" will be playing. Bloody and dead bodies are everywhere, with children hiding in the bushes.

 

Transition: Guests go through a fence and will be in the woods, a path of blood will lead them to the children's lair.

 

Scene 7: Guests will still be in the woods, where various children will pop out; there will also be "people"(mannequins) in cages in the trees pleading for help.

 

Scene 8/Facade 2: Guests will see a cave 

like structure, which will be covered in Halloween masks. This is the children's lair

 

Scene 9: Guests will enter into the lair and see people in cages pleading for help, children popping out, and children eating organs all over the room.

 

Scene 10/Finale: The Finale of the maze will be a hallway filled with missing children posters, with behind every poster being that child-turned black eyed kid-popping out.

 

 

This is my favorite house out of the bunch as I think it has the most potential, let me know what you think

 

 

to be honest i was excpecting a cryptids haunted house with things like bigfoot, jersey devil, loch nees monster etc etc. HOWEVER that dosen't mean this house isn't good because this was amazing

On 7/24/2017 at 9:52 PM, wow said:

Thanks! I'm gonna do one Urban Legend for the next house, and it's one that's rumored to come to HHN 27. After the UL house I'll do Bioshock, then Plague, then Scary Movie and so on

also you already did scary movie lol. the house i most anticipate with you for this event is the spawning remake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...