Jump to content
bl00dm00n

HHNH Fan Concepts & Creations (Mazes, ScareZones, Terror Trams, and more!)

Recommended Posts

Just now, themazethinker said:

now since i got a layout for you should i post a scene description of your ideas or would you

I'll work on that later, but since we got Outlast done what should be the next one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wow said:

I'll work on that later, but since we got Outlast done what should be the next one?

either bad kids or usher. i sadly can't work on that much for hills have eyes since i never saw the movie. i may have to look up the plot on wikipedia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, themazethinker said:

either bad kids or usher. i sadly can't work on that much for hills have eyes since i never saw the movie. i may have to look up the plot on wikipedia.

It's fine; Hills Have Eyes would be like 2016's TCM where it's based off the film but also semi original. I think Usher should be next since it's just a mashup maze

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, wow said:

It's fine; Hills Have Eyes would be like 2016's TCM where it's based off the film but also semi original. I think Usher should be next since it's just a mashup maze

hey if this fan made event had a theme song well i think i just found it 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, themazethinker said:

hey if this fan made event had a theme song well i think i just found it 

 

Nice. Honestly I feel like our lineup is pretty solid, but would fare better in Orlando due to more soundstages; still pretty good in both parks though

 

 

How the lineup would be if in Orlando:

 

- AHS: Asylum, Freak Show, Roanoke = SS 21

- Salem = SS 24

- Outlast = SS 22

- The Conjuring = Sprung 1

- Where The Bad Kids Go = MIB Tent

- Usher Presents = Parade Building

- The Thing = SS 24

- Hills Have Eyes = Sprung 2

- The Orfanage: Beginnings = Shrek Queue

 

To fit the obligatory 9 houses there would be an additional original that would focus on the antichrist in an orphanage, this would be a prequel to the house from 2010 The Orfanage. The plot would basically be that 100 years before Cindy was born the Good Harvest Orphanage braved the perils of an abandoned child that turned out to be the anti-Christ. Basically most of the scares would be dead children, possessed children, and terrified workers.

Edited by wow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, wow said:

Nice. Honestly I feel like our lineup is pretty solid, but would fare better in Orlando due to more soundstages; still pretty good in both parks though

speaking of orlando i wanted to be realistic and do a layout for orlandos event that year with a few added ips. if you wanted to include some of the new ips that would be neat.

ahs - soundstage 23 -

the thing - parade building

outlast - soundstage 22 - ultra house

usher presents - sprung tent 3 - where chances house was last year

the conjuring - soundstage 22

hills have eyes - sprung tent 2

ORLANDO ONLY the fly - sprung tent 1

ORLANDO ONLY hellraiser - soundstage 23

Edited by themazethinker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

speaking of orlando i wanted to be realistic and do a layout for orlandos event that year with a few added ips. if you wanted to include some of the new ips that would be neat.

ahs - soundstage 23 -

the thing - parade building

outlast - soundstage 22 - ultra house

usher presents - sprung tent 3 - where chances house was last year

the conjuring - soundstage 22

hills have eyes - sprung tent 2

ORLANDO ONLY the fly - sprung tent 1

ORLANDO ONLY hellraiser - soundstage 23

Sorry I posted mine without seeing yours first lol; either one works in Orlando

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wow said:

Sorry I posted mine without seeing yours first lol; either one works in Orlando

yeah the 1986 fly would honestly be a good maze. i mean the makeup and creature design would be amazing to see in a maze. you just have to find the right scenes for the house

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, themazethinker said:

yeah the 1986 fly would honestly be a good maze. i mean the makeup and creature design would be amazing to see in a maze. you just have to find the right scenes for the house

I think it'd be good, but it'd have to be done like The Exorcist where it'd be semi original

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wow said:

I think it'd be good, but it'd have to be done like The Exorcist where it'd be semi original

yeah like the exorcist you can go though a body part in him and see the state of decay the part is. but if you want it be original like texas chainsaw i have a idea. a local patient from a asylum took some of brundleflys dna and started to infect a town with a fly virus. i'll talk more about this when the outlast maze is done

Edited by themazethinker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, themazethinker said:

yeah like the exorcist you can go though a body part in him and see the state of decay the part is. but if you want it be original like texas chainsaw i have a idea. a local patient from a asylum took some of brundleflys dna and started to infect a town with a fly virus

Originality wise I just meant it would be abstract, like maybe a room filled him in various stages of the brundefly to show him going insane. Either one works though

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wow said:

Originality wise I just meant it would be abstract, like maybe a room filled him in various stages of the brundefly to show him going insane. Either one works though

now that i think about it it fits better in a silver screams maze more then a full on maze lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I just started watching Outlast clips for the outline, it should be ready by tomorrow night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2017 at 0:52 AM, wow said:

Ok I just started watching Outlast clips for the outline, it should be ready by tomorrow night

so until the outlast maze is done im gonna give you some inspiration for the usher house. there will be 5 monsters in this house. there will be 2 rooms for each monster making 10 rooms. don't know if this is a uber house or not so if you want some more i'll do some more.

dracula - castle, blood draining

Frankenstein - it's alive, buring windmill

the mummy - mummy awakening, crypt

wolfman - transformation, forest

creature from the black lagoon - creature attacks boat, underwater scene,

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, themazethinker said:

so until the outlast maze is done im gonna give you some inspiration for the usher house. there will be 5 monsters in this house. there will be 2 rooms for each monster making 10 rooms. don't know if this is a uber house or not so if you want some more i'll do some more.

dracula - castle, blood draining

Frankenstein - it's alive, buring windmill

the mummy - mummy awakening, crypt

wolfman - transformation, forest

creature from the black lagoon - creature attacks boat, underwater scene,

The Uber maze would be AHS, and Outlast should be done tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok, so I got bored and came up with code names for the mazes. Try to guess which one goes with which maze(some should be obvious because they were taken from actual events, most are original):

 

- Lemonade 

- 2015 

- Guardians of the Galaxy

- Kanye 

- Rabbits 

- World War 2 

- Ostiarius

- The Big Chill 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright, it's finally here: 

 

Maze: 

 

Outlast 

(Located in FDTD Area)

 

Description:

Mount Massive Asylum is home to many evils, lunatics, murderers, and it is now your living nightmare. In this brand new maze guests will walk through Outlast 1 and 2, and will try to survive Mount Massive Asylum; and when they think it's over they will be transported to Coconino County in Arizona. *the Outlast 2 section will only be based off of what is seen in the playable trailer* *facade is a night vision picture of a hallway, first scene is said hallway, ending of maze is in a cornfield.*

 

Scene Order:

 

Facade: The facade will be a giant picture in night vision, in the picture should be a hallway with various iconic villains from the games seen in it. To the left of the facade will be a screen playing various clips from the games. 

 

Note on House: The entire house will be lighted in night vision, to give it that Outlast feel.

 

Transition: The transition to get to the first room will be a blank hallway with a sign saying "Mount Massive Asylum" with an arrow pointing to a door, which will be the entrance to the first room. 

 

Scene 1: The first room will be a dilapidated brick room with corpses everywhere, as well as body parts. A scareactor will be lying in the pile, and when he reaches towards guests an actor dressed as Chris Walker will pop out and slit his throat; while another scareactor dressed as a patient will pop out from the other side.

 

Transition: The transition will be a hallway with a sign saying "surgery" pointing to the next room.

 

Scene 2: After going through hospital esque curtains, guests will see Trager torturing and mutulating Miles. Miles will be wearing a black mask to conceal his face so it is still unknown; if the doctor is not torturing Miles he will be popping out at guests.

 

Transition: Blood stained hallway with sirens going off, there will be walls in the hallway that are actually curtains, from these the doctor(Trager) will pop out. In the middle of the hallway is a wheelchair, a nod to the games when Trager wheeled Miles to his torture area. At the end of the hall is a door which is actually curtains.

 

Scene 3: This room is made to look like a long white hallway, where guests can hear "little piggy, little piggy, no more scared" and Chris Walker will pop out. In this hallway as well will be at least 4 scareactors dressed as the Walrider, who will pop out from various areas in the hallway.

 

Scene 4: After going through another "door" guests are in a kitchen, where they can see the cannibal feasting on a dead body. 

 

Transition: Guests enter a hallway with boxes everywhere, where the cannibal will pop out with a drill. 

 

Scene 5: Guests will see the saw where Eddie tries to mutilate Waylon. In the game, Waylon is naked; but in the maze Waylon will be wearing boxers. While guests are distracted looking at Waylon, Eddie will pop out saying "Darling".

 

Transition: After going through this room guests will see a sign that says exit, which will be curtains; the scare here will be Eddie saying "think of our children!" 

 

Scene 6: After going through curtains, guests are in a desert. As they walk through for a little bit they can see the cut up and mutilated cow from the demo on the side, and a scaled windmill next to it. As they keep walking they will see a path with crosses on all sides, as they keep going they see a tunnel.

 

Transition: Guests go through the tunnel, which will have it curtains at the end that enter them into Scene 7.

 

Scene 7: Hallway with lockers opening and closing, posters can be seen everywhere in the hall. In one of the lockers a scaresctor dressed as the demon should pop out

 

Scene 8: After going through a series of silence and hallways, guests will be in the hallway where Jess' hanging body is found. Every 15 seconds the room will go silent and pitch black, until the demon pops out and strobes kick in. 

 

Scene 9: After going through curtains guests will be in a cornfield where the demon will pop out. Lights will be going everywhere in the room "looking" for you.

 

Scene 10: Guests will exit the cornfield and be in the woods, where they will see the crucifixion scene from Outlast 2. 

 

Transition: Guests will go through another tunnel, which will take them back into the school.

 

Scene 11: The finale of the maze will be the night vision hallway from the facade where the iconic villains(Eddie, Reaper looking guy from Outlast 2, Priest from Outlast 2, Walrider, Trager, and Chris Walker) from all 3 games will pop out from various lockers, and doors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since Outlast took forever to wait for, I'm gonna give another maze outline; so here goes. 

 

Maze: 

 

Where the Bad Kids Go

(located in the Mummy queue)

 

Description:

 

The North Pole is not what you think it is, it is actually home to evil elves, workshops, and sadistic punishments for those who end up on Santa's naughty list. Are you in the Christmas spirit?

 

Scene Order:

 

Facade: A bright and colorful workshop that says "Toy Department" with an elf hanging on a lightpost on the exterior. There will also be a sign that says "Welcome to the North Pole!" in front of the maze.

 

Scene 1: The first scene will be in the Toy Department where guests will see lifesize and demented toys scaring people(think toy soldiers, monkeys in a barrel, and a Lincoln log gullotine)

 

Transition: A room with a sign that says "Board Games" with an arrow pointing to a curtain. 

 

Scene 2: Inside this room will be demented versions of Hungry Hungry Hippos, Four in a Row, and Checkers. Scares in here will be a hippo animatronic lunging at guests, the Monopoly man, and and "corpse" in Checkers.

 

Transition: An archway with a ton of "DO NOT ENTER" signs, on the archway says "Doll Department". 

 

Scene 3: In this scene will be music box music and creepy dolls, and various doll related things to scare guests. 

 

Transiton: After getting scared by a raggedy Anne doll, guests will be in a snow covered area with a sign pointing to a cabin that says "Reindeer Staple".

 

Scene 4: In this room will be a staple with reindeer animatronics feasting on dead bodies of elves. The scare in here will be an animatronic popping out at guests.

 

Transition: After exiting the staple will be another cabin, but this one made from gingerbread. In front of it will say Santa's Lair. 

 

Scene 5: Immediately after entering guests will be in a living room with a burned down Christmas tree, under it will be "kids" with an audio recording of them begging to be let out. Santa will pop out with a butcher knife and scare guests.

 

Scene 6: Guests will enter a room that says "Mrs. Claus' Kitchen" and in it will be Mrs. Claus making flesh cookies, a kid in an oven, and gingerbread men crying for help. Scares will be Mrs. Claus and elves slitting gingerbread men's throats.

 

Transition: Guests will exit Santa's house and be facing a cabin that says "Where The Bad Kids Go", around the cabin will be blood soaked snow. 

 

Scene 7: After entering guests see hanging cages filled with pleasing kids and scareactors, and also in the room will be blood and guts. 

 

Scene 8/Finale: Guests will enter a room similar to the finale of Krampus where Santa, a "kid", Mrs Claus, and an Elf will wave goodbye and saying "Thanks for visiting!" The scare will be from a door where an animatronic reindeer will pop out at guests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, wow said:

Ok, so I got bored and came up with code names for the mazes. Try to guess which one goes with which maze(some should be obvious because they were taken from actual events, most are original):

 

- Lemonade 

- 2015 

- Guardians of the Galaxy

- Kanye 

- Rabbits 

- World War 2 

- Ostiarius

- The Big Chill 

first off fucking amazing house. now i'll try and crack the names

lemonade - ahs becauset hat was johns code name for that too

2015 - where the bad kids go, krampus came out that year

kanye - usher present's, it's usher the rapper lol

world war 2 - outlast because in world war 2 lots of fucked up experimetns went down there

the big chill - the thing, do i have to explain

rabbits - salem, in the movie the witch one of the forms the witch took was a rabbit

don't know about the rest lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, themazethinker said:

first off fucking amazing house. now i'll try and crack the names

lemonade - ahs becauset hat was johns code name for that too

2015 - where the bad kids go, krampus came out that year

kanye - usher present's, it's usher the rapper lol

world war 2 - outlast because in world war 2 lots of fucked up experimetns went down there

the big chill - the thing, do i have to explain

rabbits - salem, in the movie the witch one of the forms the witch took was a rabbit

don't know about the rest lol

Jeez you actually did pretty good, but here's the answers & explanation:

 

Lemonade - AHS; Reasons you stated

 

2015 - The Hills Have Eyes; In 2015 The Weeknd released a song called "The Hills", which was a reference to the Hills Have Eyes.

 

Kanye - Where the Bad Kids Go; Kanye has a daughter named North West, and Santa lives in the North Pole.

 

World War 2 - Outlast; Night vision technology was strongly used in World War 2, and night vision is a core mechanic of Outlast.

 

The Big Chill - The Conjuring; there was a song in the soundtrack for "The Big Chill" that was also used in the first Conjuring

 

Rabbits - Salem; Reasons you stated

 

Guardians of the Galaxy - The Thing; Kurt Russell was the main antagonist in Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and he was also the protagonist of The Thing.

 

Ostarius - Usher Presents; in Latin ostarius means "door man", which is roughly what an Usher used to do.

 

But yeah thanks for the compliments on the house, Outlast is my favorite and the one I wanna see in a house

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wow said:

Jeez you actually did pretty good, but here's the answers & explanation:

 

Lemonade - AHS; Reasons you stated

 

2015 - The Hills Have Eyes; In 2015 The Weeknd released a song called "The Hills", which was a reference to the Hills Have Eyes.

 

Kanye - Where the Bad Kids Go; Kanye has a daughter named North West, and Santa lives in the North Pole.

 

World War 2 - Outlast; Night vision technology was strongly used in World War 2, and night vision is a core mechanic of Outlast.

 

The Big Chill - The Conjuring; there was a song in the soundtrack for "The Big Chill" that was also used in the first Conjuring

 

Rabbits - Salem; Reasons you stated

 

Guardians of the Galaxy - The Thing; Kurt Russell was the main antagonist in Guardians of the Galaxy 2, and he was also the protagonist of The Thing.

 

Ostarius - Usher Presents; in Latin ostarius means "door man", which is roughly what an Usher used to do.

 

But yeah thanks for the compliments on the house, Outlast is my favorite and the one I wanna see in a house

 

okay then. here are my ideas for usher presents

dracula - castle, blood draining

Frankenstein - it's alive, buring windmill

the mummy - mummy awakening, crypt

wolfman - transformation, forest

creature from the black lagoon - creature attacks boat, underwater scene,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

okay then. here are my ideas for usher presents

dracula - castle, blood draining

Frankenstein - it's alive, buring windmill

the mummy - mummy awakening, crypt

wolfman - transformation, forest

creature from the black lagoon - creature attacks boat, underwater scene,

Sounds good, well that means all that's left is The Hills Have Eyes and then the events done. I already have another maze lineup in mind; God it would be so fun to work for the creative team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wow said:

Sounds good, well that means all that's left is The Hills Have Eyes and then the events done. I already have another maze lineup in mind; God it would be so fun to work for the creative team

if you need any help for the usher maze then i'll will barge in like jack Nicholson did to the door in the shining. also we still have a terror tram to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, themazethinker said:

if you need any help for the usher maze then i'll will barge in like jack Nicholson did to the door in the shining. also we still have a terror tram to do

True; I'll do Hills Have Eyes and you do Usher, but in the Usher the Psycho shower scene should be there too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...